Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
A great opportunity has risen for aspiring candidates to be a part of Indian Navy SSR Recruitment. Indian Navy has issued a notification regarding the recruitment drive for Sailor Entry (SSR)-02/2017 BATCH in Gangtok. Candidates who are interested in Indian Navy Recruitment, they can apply by attending the recruitment drive on 19-04-2017. Additional details about Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2017 are stated below, so to know more scroll down this page now…
Candidates who are going to apply for the vacancy are advised to read all the terms and conditions carefully. At the time of applying candidates have to take care about the eligibility also. The aspirants who will not found to be eligible will not be considered for recruitment. Further details regarding the Indian Navy SSR Recruitment are mentioned in below section of this page created by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Indian Navy|
|Date of recruitment drive||19-04-2017|
Sailor Entry, Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)
Required Qualifications for career in Indian Navy:
Candidates should have qualified 10+2 /equivalent exam with Math and Physics as compulsory subjects; optional subjects Chemistry/Biology/Computers.
Job options for 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
To apply for Indian Navy SSR Vacancy, Candidates should have been born from 01 Aug 1996 to 31 Jul 2000 (Both dates inclusive)
Candidates who will be selected for the Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment will get a satisfactory amount per month.
Mode Of Assortment:
Selection of recruits for the Indian Navy SSR Jobs is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Candidates are to bring their sports shoes and shorts for PFT
As prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
How To Apply for joinindiannavy.gov.in recruitment:
- Log on to the official website i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in
- From the homepage appeared select appropriate link regarding “recruitment/career”
- A new screen will appear then along with many vacancy links
- Select appropriate vacancy link and hit on it
- After that read whole notification carefully
- If you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then
- Attend the recruitment drive along with all the required testimonials
- Details regarding the time/place/date etc are mentioned in below section.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Important documents to be carried along:
- Original and 1 self attested copy of Matriculation certificate.
- Original and 1 attested copy of 10+2 / equivalent examination mark sheet and certificate.
- Original and 1 self attested copy of NCC certificates, if
- One self-addressed envelope of size 22 x 10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed.
- Original and 1 self attested photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- 7 recent color pass port size photographs
Aspirants who are interested in applying have to report on 19-04-2017 at 07:00 A.M. at following place:-
Candidates who want to get further details about Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2017 they can also visit the Official Website of organization. Aspirants who have any queries regarding the information sated they can also ask our experts by using the comment box given below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|