SSR Recruitment 2015
Indian Navy is inviting Applications from unmarried male citizens through an advertisement titled as SSR Recruitment 2015 for enrollment of contestants to Sailors position for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)-01/2016 Batch. Candidates that have passed their Intermediate qualification in science Stream can apply for this vacancy by filling an online Indian Navy Application Form and then send the print out of it on or before closing date. The commencement of this course will be done in February 2016.
|Online Registration is available from||25th May to 7th June 2015|
Relevant details and information like no. of vacancies, eligibility criteria and how to apply regarding SSR Recruitment 2015 are given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look over the equipped content before applying.
Candidates applying for SSR Recruitment 2015 must be Qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and at least having one of these subjects i.e. Chemistry/Biology/Computer science.
Candidates should not be born earlier than 01st Feb 1995 and not later than 31st Jan 1999.
Salary Scale Info:
- During the initial training period appointed contestants of SSR Recruitment 2015, will get a stipend of Rs.5700/- p.m.
- On completion of initial training, they will be placed in the Pay Band Rs.5200-20200/-.In addition they will be paid Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- plus MSP of Rs.2000/- plus DA.
Selection Criteria for SSR Recruitment 2015:
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus for the examination is available on website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10Push-ups.Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as permedical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms.
- Candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Application Form?
- Candidates are required to apply for SSR online application form through Official website i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in from 25th May 2015.
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Filling up of information like email id is compulsory.
- Click on “Apply online Sailors Entry” on the home page of website.
- Fill up the form completely. Before pressing on the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct.
- Print two copies of the online application form. One copy duly signed, along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10+2 mark sheet, domicile, NCC Certificate (if held) & oneself addressed envelope of size 22×10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope to be forwarded at the address given below.
|Candidate’s Address (States)||Application to be Addressed to||Candidate’s Address (States)||Application to be Addressed to|
|Delhi Himachal Pradesh||Post Box No 476 Gole Dak Khana, GPO New Delhi -110 001||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland||Post Box No 11810 Delhi Cantt New Delhi -110 010|
|West Bengal||Post Box No 02 Lodhi Road New Delhi -110 003||Sikkim, Tripura, Manipur||Post Box No11810 Delhi Cantt New Delhi -110 010|
|Orissa, Karnataka||Post Box No 4921 Safdarjung Enclave PO New Delhi -110 029||J & K Andaman Nicobar Islands, Carnicobar||Post Box No 11810 Delhi Cantt, New Delhi -110 010|
|Kerala, UT of Lakshdeep & Minicoy||Post Box No 11810 Delhi Cantt New Delhi -110 010||Uttar Pradesh||Post Box No 5270 Chanakyapuri PO New Delhi -110 021|
|AP, Telangana Tamil Nadu UT of Pondicherry||Post Box No 488 Gole Dak Khana, GPO New Delhi -110 001||Rajasthan||Post Box No 5011 RK Puram Sector V New Delhi -110 022|
|Maharashtra, Goa Gujarat and UT of Daman, Diu and Nagar Haveli||Post Box No 7001 IPHO New Delhi -110 002||Punjab / UT of Chandigarh & Uttarakhand||Post Box No 7215 IPHO New Delhi -110 002|
|Haryana||Post Box No 4844 Sarojini Nagar PO New Delhi -110 023||Madhya Pradesh Chhattisgarh||Post Box No. 8860 Vasant Vihar, New Delhi – 57|
|Bihar, Jharkhand||Post Box No 10925 RK Puram,Main PO, New Delhi – 110066|
- Starting Date of online Registration: 25th May 2015
- Last Date for online registration: 07th June 2015
- Closing Date for Physical Receipt of Application Form: 15th June 2015
- Last Date of receipt of application for candidates of north East, J&K, Andaman &Nicobar, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Island: 22nd June 2015
Note: You can obtain more details in concern to SSR Recruitment 2015 by visiting the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On