SSR Recruitment 2014
Indian Navy has disclosed a recruitment notification for unmarried male candidates for enrolment as sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR). Online application forms for the recruitment are invited from qualified aspirants having science stream in class 12th.
Talented and Sincere job seekers who are looking to work with Indian Navy must apply online for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2014 latest by 06th December 2013 and then send copy of form till 15th December 2013.
Relevant details and Information like no. of vacancies, eligibility criteria and How to apply regarding this Advertisement are given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Navy Recruitment Application Form Details:
Job hunters are required to have qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination with Math & Physics and at least one of these subjects; Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer science from any recognized board of education.
Aspirants must be born between 01 August 1993 to 31 July 1997 in which Both dates inclusive.
Pay & Allowances
- During the initial training period, stipend of Rs. 5700/pm will be admissible.
- On completion of initial training, they will be placed in the Pay Band Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay @Rs.2000/- plus MSP @Rs. 2000/- plus DA.
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
How to apply?
- Job Seekers need to apply online through Indian Navy official website of nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- Follow “Sailor Entry”.
- Fill all the details as per qualifications.
- Applicants have to take two prints out of application form.
- Contenders must send one copy of application along with all required documents (attested copies of educational, age proof certificates) in an envelope super scribed ONLINE APPLICATION NO. _______ at respective address on or before 15th December 2013 and keep second copy for future reference.
- Closing date for registration of online application: 06th December 2013
- Last Date of Receipt Of Application: 15th December 2013.
- North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Island: 22nd December 2013
Note: Contenders must check Official Notification.