Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
Indian Navy has promulgated a job advertisement regarding Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill Sailor Entry post for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) -01/2017 Batch. Aspirants willing to be the part of Indian Navy may apply for Indian Navy vacancy.
Willing candidates who find themselves eligible for the stated posts may apply for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2016 by filling the online application form in prescribed format on or before the last date that is well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
|Name of organization||The Indian Navy|
|Last date to fill online application||05th June 2016|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application||13th June 2016|
Essential Qualification Required:
Appliers must attain the qualification of 10+2 equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects Chemistry / Biology / Computer science.
Jobs After 12th Class – Check Here
Candidates who are applying for Sailor Entry post should have been born between 01st Feb 1996 to 31st Jan 2000 (Both dates inclusive)
Appointed candidates will be placed in the pay band Rs 5200-20200. In addition they will be paid Grade Pay @ Rs 2000/- plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus DA.
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy Sailor Entry SSR-01/2017 Batch Recruitment:
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations conducted by the concerned body.
How to fill online application for Indian Navy SSR Jobs:
- Desirous candidates are required to fill an online application form by visiting the official website of that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Move on to “career@navy” link visible at the menu bar, further ‘sailor entry’ link and then hit on ‘general information on sailor entry’ link in drop down menu.
- Now, on the appeared page press on “sailor Entry” button which is available under “Apply Online” link.
- This will take you to the page having suitable advertisement and online applying link.
- Candidate are firstly required to read the notification completely and then hit on “apply online” tab for filling online application.
- On selection of above said link, prescribed Performa of application form on you digital screen will get open.
- Fill the application completely by furnishing all asked details in correct manner and upload the relevant documents as required.
- On completion of filling the application form, submit it within given time period and get a Print of two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number.
- One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and submitted along with the relevant documents such as attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10+2 mark sheet, domicile certificate, NCC Certificate (if held) & one self addressed envelope of size 22×10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope is to be forwarded at address that is well specified below.
- Candidates are required to send the application by ordinary post only because speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted.
- Envelope containing the application along with set of particulars must be super scribed by “Online SSR Application-01/2017 batch & 10+2 percentage___” and send it to the address as mentioned below.
|Candidate’s Address(States)||Application to be Addressed to||Candidate’s Address(States)||Application to be Addressed to|
|Delhi Himachal Pradesh||Post Box No 476 Gole Dak Khana, GPO New Delhi -110 001||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya Mizoram, Nagaland||Post Box No 11810 Delhi Cantt, New Delhi -110 010|
|West Bengal||Post Box No 02 Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110 003||Sikkim, Tripura, Manipur|
|Odisha Karnatak||Post Box No 4921 Safdarjung, Enclave PO, New Delhi -110 029||J & K, Andaman Nicobar Islands,|
|Kerala, UT of Lakshdweep & Minicoy||Post Box No 11810 Delhi Cantt, New Delhi -110 010||Uttar Pradesh||Post Box No 5270 Chanakyapuri PO New Delhi -110 021|
|AP, Telangana Tamil Nadu UT of Pondicherry||Post Box No 488 Gole Dak Khana, GPO, New Delhi -110 001||Rajasthan||Post Box No 5011 RK Puram Sector V, New Delhi -110 022|
|Maharashtra, Goa Gujarat and UT of Daman, Diu and Nagar Haveli||Post Box No 7001 IPHO, New Delhi -110 002||Punjab / UT of Chandigarh & Uttarakhand||Post Box No 7215 IPHO
New Delhi -110 002
|Haryana||Post Box No 4844 Sarojini Nagar PO New Delhi -110 023||Madhya Pradesh Chhattisgarh||Post Box No. 8860 Vasant Vihar, New Delhi – 57|
|Bihar, Jharkhand||Post Box No 10925 RK Puram , Main PO, New Delhi – 110066||–||–|
- Last date to fill online application: 05th June 2016
- Last Date of Receipt of Application: 13th June 2016
Note: For getting additional info on Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2016, candidates may check this official notification.
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2016 Advertisement – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|