Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
A new Indian Navy SSR Career oriented advertisement has been published titled as Indian Navy SSR Recruitment. Organization intends to hire hard working and skilled candidates for 2018 Batch (SSR). Concerning same, Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Feb 2018 Batch. So, eligible candidates passed with 10th/12th standard may grab this Indian Navy Jobs opportunity. For more details regarding Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2017 you just need to scroll down the page.
Interested and willing job seekers must fill an online application form and submit it latest by 4th June 2017. Before deciding to apply for Indian Navy SSR Jobs we suggest you to read Indian Navy SSR Job Details from below here. Appliers may attain the entire information of Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2017 from this page structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Indian Navy|
|Last Date to Submit Application form||04/06/2017|
Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA)
Contenders as per Indian Navy Jobs Notification requirement, all must Qualified in 10+2 / equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects ( Chemistry / Biology / Computer science) OR equivalent from recognized board or school with good academic record.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
To apply for Indian Navy SSR Vacancy, appliers must be been born between 01 Feb 97 to 31 Jan 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Contenders on completion of initial training will be placed in the Pay Band Rs 5200-20200. In addition they will be paid Grade Pay @ Rs 2000/- plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus DA (being revised as per 7th CPC) for the concerned positions by the organization. During the initial training period, stipend of Rs 5700 pm will be admissible as Allowances.
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment: Notice PDF
Mode of Assortment:
- Firstly eligible ones will be scrutinized by applications and then selection will be done on the basis their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations that will be conducted by the selection committee of organization.
- The qualifying cut off percentage of a particular state may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage is received. Short-listing criteria will be based on percentage of marks scored in 10+2.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The question paper will be of 10+2 standard and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms
Procedure to Fill Indian Navy Application Form Online:
- Desirous candidates are required to firstly visit Official website that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Scroll over the home page and select suitable link as post you are applying for.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your E-mail Id, if not registered already. (The E-mail Id will be used for all future communication.)
- After getting successfully registered, ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail Id.
- Then hit on “Current Opportunities” -> Select “Apply” button.
- Now, candidates are required to read the opened details carefully.
- Then fill online application form with complete relevant information in support of education, contact details and other.
- Upload one scanned passport size photograph and digital signature in the space provided in application form.
- The photograph to be uploaded should be of good quality with blue background.
- The application can be uploaded from Common Service Centers (CSC) across the country, against a fixed fees of Rs 60/-
- Lastly, press “SUBMIT” button for final submission of application form and retain a print out of application form for future use.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
|Commencing Date to fill application is from||22/05/2017|
|Last Date Of Online Application||04/06/2017|
You must comprehend complete information about Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2017 through check here in this Official Link. To get latest updates in concern to relevant recruitment, you may stay connected to this page or bookmark this page by pressing control+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|