Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment!! The applications are invited from the unmarried male candidates for enrolment as Senior Secondary Recruitment ((SSR), sailor, Direct Entry Petty Officer posts for January -2018 Batch. These vacancies are filled by Sports quota candidates. An individual who finds themselves eligible can download the application form through official website and apply for the Indian navy jobs before 15-01-2018. Interested candidates can acquire more information about Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018 from here!
This page includes:
An assortment of applicants for Indian Navy SSR job will be made through on the basis of Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examination. Candidates need to fulfill all the eligibility norms of the Indian army to get recruited for Indian Navy jobs. We the team of recruitmentresult.com has provided all the detailed information about Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018 so scroll down the page and grab full notification details…
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
Indian navy SSR vacancy:
- Direct Entry Petty Officer
- Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR)
- Matric Recruits (MR)
Outstanding sportsmen who have participated at International / Junior or Senior National Championship / Senior State Championship/ All India Inter University Championship in Athletics, Aquatics, Basket-ball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Squash, Best Physique, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Kayaking & Canoeing, Rowing, Shooting, Sailing & Wind Surfing and Equestrian(Horse Polo).
Essential qualification for Indian navy ssr jobs:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Direct Entry Petty Officer||10+2 qualified in any stream|
|Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR)||10+2 qualified in any stream|
|Matric Recruits (MR)||10th /equivalent qualified|
Find Here Current:
Age limitation for Indian navy vacancy:
Contenders who are going for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2018 should not be more than 17 years of age and not be more than 22 years as on the date of commencement of course. Contenders must be born 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 2001.
Pay & Allowances for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment:
Candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month during training period. After the completion of training period contenders will get a per month salary of Rs. 21,700-43,100.
- Short-listing criteria will for trials at designated Naval Centers.
- Candidates need to clear medical standards.
- Minimum height 157 cms
- Medical standard should be as per the detailed guidelines issued by IHQ MoD (Navy) in NO (Spl) 01/2008.
Get here complete: Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus
|Without Glasses||With Glass|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Procedure to Indian Navy SSR application form:
- First of all visit to official website of the Indian Navy that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- There after go to “Career and Jobs” section available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Now drop down list will be appearing to move the cursor to ‘become a sailor tab’.
- Now select the relevant post for which you want to apply.
- This will take you to the new page which contains all the necessary information regarding Indian Navy Sailors jobs.
- Read all the information carefully and check all the eligibility norms.
- Now download the application form on A4 size paper only as per the given format.
- Fill all the necessary information and attach all the relevant documents mention in the official notification.
- Now take a brown envelope and keep the application form in it.
- The type of entry, sports discipline with achievements is to be clearly written on top of the envelope containing the application.
- Applicants need to submit one recent passport size photograph along with the application form with name and signature on the reverse of the photograph.
THE SECRETARY, INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD,
M MoD (NAVY), NEW DELHI 110 021
Get Details >>> Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018
- Last date of receipt of application – 15-01-2018
- For candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands – 22-01-2018
You must comprehend complete information about Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018 through check visit to official website.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||How to Join Indian Navy|
|Free Job Updates||Indian Navy Admit Card|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|