Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
Indian Navy has depicted an advertisement regarding Indian Navy SSR Recruitment. Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates to join the Indian Navy for Sailors Entry in Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) -02/2017 Batch for the course commencing on August 2017. So, aspirants seek themselves suitable for the post may apply for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2017.
Willing candidates who wish to catch this opportunity must fill the online application form on or before the last date that is well uttered below. To gather complete info about Indian Navy SSR Vacancy you may thoroughly read the notification provided below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
|Organizing Body||Indian Navy|
|Last date to fill online application||19th December 2016|
Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) -02/2017 Batch
Participants should have qualified 10+2 / equivalent exam with Math’s and Physics as compulsory subjects; optional subjects Chemistry / Biology / Computers from recognized board or institute.
Get Here: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
Applicants who want to apply must have been born between 01 Aug 1996 to 31 Jul 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
Selected candidates will be getting suitable amount of monthly salary Rs 5700 pm during the initial training period, and thereafter will be placed in the pay Band Rs 5200-20200 in addition they will be paid Grade Pay @ Rs 2000/- plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus DA.
Selection Process for Indian Navy Sailor Entry:
Job finders will have to go though written test, physical test and medical exam. Final enrollment of SSR Recruitment is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
Go through the selection pattern as given below:
|Written Test||The question paper will be objective type and will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge. Syllabus can be obtained from websiteØ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in|
|Physical Fitness Test (PFT)||PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.|
|Medical Standards and procedure for Medical Examination||As prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.|
|Final Enrolment Medical Examination||Select list candidates who are issued with a call letter for Final Medical examination will have to undergo a Final Enrolment Medical examination at Chilka prior to enrolment. Candidates found “unfit” during this medical examination will not be enrolled for training. No “appeal” is permitted for further review after final enrolment Medical Examination at Chilka.|
You May Read This: How to Prepare for Written Examination
How to Apply for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment?
- Interested aspirants may apply for the concerned job vacancy by filling an online application form through logging on to official website that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- After that move on to “career@navy” link visible at the menu bar, further ‘sailor entry’ link and then hit on ‘general information on sailor entry’ link in drop down menu.
- Now, on the appeared page press on “Sailor Entry” button which is available under “Apply Online” link.
- This will take you to the page having suitable advertisement and online applying link.
- Candidate are firstly required to read the notification completely and then hit on “apply online” tab for filling online application.
- On selection of above said link, prescribed Performa of application form on you digital screen will get open.
- Fill Online Application completely by furnishing all asked details in correct manner and upload the relevant documents as required.
- On completion of filling the application form, submit it within given time period and get a Print of two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated application number.
- Candidates are required to send one copy duly signed, along with attested copy of Matriculation certificate, original and one attested copy of 10+2 / equivalent examination mark sheet and domicile certificate, NCC Certificate (if held) along with seven recent colored pass port size photographs.
- One self-addressed envelope of size 22 x 10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope is to be forwarded at following address.
- Envelope containing application with other particulars must be super scribed with “Online SSR Application-02/2017 batch & 10+2 percentage…………”
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
|Candidate’s Address(States)||Application to be Addressed to||Candidate’s Address(States)||Application to be Addressed to|
|Delhi Himachal Pradesh||Post Box No 476 Gole Dak Khana, GPO New Delhi -110 001||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya Mizoram, Nagaland||Post Box No 11810 Delhi Cantt, New Delhi -110 010|
|West Bengal||Post Box No 02 Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110 003||Sikkim, Tripura, Manipur|
|Odisha Karnatak||Post Box No 4921 Safdarjung, Enclave PO, New Delhi -110 029||J & K, Andaman Nicobar Islands,|
|Kerala, UT of Lakshdweep & Minicoy||Post Box No 11810 Delhi Cantt, New Delhi -110 010||Uttar Pradesh||Post Box No 5270 Chanakyapuri PO New Delhi -110 021|
|AP, Telangana Tamil Nadu UT of Pondicherry||Post Box No 488 Gole Dak Khana, GPO, New Delhi -110 001||Rajasthan||Post Box No 5011 RK Puram Sector V, New Delhi -110 022|
|Maharashtra, Goa Gujarat and UT of Daman, Diu and Nagar Haveli||Post Box No 7001 IPHO, New Delhi -110 002||Punjab / UT of Chandigarh & Uttarakhand||Post Box No 7215 IPHO|
New Delhi -110 002
|Haryana||Post Box No 4844 Sarojini Nagar PO New Delhi -110 023||Madhya Pradesh Chhattisgarh||Post Box No. 8860 Vasant Vihar, New Delhi – 57|
|Bihar, Jharkhand||Post Box No 10925 RK Puram , Main PO, New Delhi – 110066||–||–|
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Delhi
- Last date to fill online application: 19th December 2016
- Last Date of Receipt of Application: 26th December 2016
- Ending date of receipt of form(for flung areas): 2nd Jan 2017
If you want to get more detail regarding Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2017, check Official Notification. To get more updated details about Indian Navy SSR Jobs, you may visit our web portal regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|