ST Peter’s University Admission 2015
Candidates who want to take the admission in ST Peter’s University Chennai B.Tech/MBA/MCA courses can fill and submit the application form against the notification ST Peter’s University Admission 2015.
This University offers the different course related to Graduation and Post Gradation and also provides the good discipline, Excellent Placement and Higher Education to the students.
Recruitmentresult.com brings the complete information regarding ST Peter’s University Admission 2015 such as Essential Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and how to apply in the below section.
Name of Course
- For B.Tech: Aspirants should complete 12th Standard with good academics scored for B.Tech Course and passed Diploma or Bachelor of Science for B.Tech Lateral Entry course.
- For MBA/ MCA: Applicants must possess any Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university and B.Sc(CS) or BCA Degree for MCA(Lateral Entry) course.
Aspirants should be selected on the basis of Entrance Exam score conducted by the University.
- Applicants are required to pay the Rs. 500/- as an application fee.
- Fees have to pay in the form of DD in favor of St.Peter’s Institute of Higher Education & Research” payable at Chennai
How to Apply
Candidates who want to take the admission in ST Peter’s University B.Tech/MBA/MCA course must follow these steps.
- Aspirants, you may visit the official web portal which is www.stpetersuniversity.org.
- Go to the ‘Admission’ section available on the home page.
- Then download the application form for desired degree as UG/PG.
- Now send the filled application form with all required documents / certificates to the below stated address.
“St. Peter’s University
Avadi, Chennai – 600054, Tamilnadu, India
|Last Date of receipt of Application Form||In the month of May, 2015|
|Entrance Exam date||In the month of June 2015|
Note: You can check Official Link to getting more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|