State Bank of Hyderabad Recruitment 2014
A recruitment notice as State Bank of Hyderabad Recruitment 2014 has been publicized by the State Bank of India. Interested and capable candidates may fill up the application form through the online mode on or before the last date that is tuned below.
|No of Vacancies||2200|
|Post Name||Clerical Cadre|
|Closing Date to apply online||09th December 2014|
More information about State Bank of Hyderabad Recruitment 2014 can be obtained from the below of this page, which is well expressed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants who want to apply against this advertisement should have the Graduate Degree in any recognized field from the acknowledged University Or Institute.
Candidates who will be selected will get Rs. 7200- 19300/- per month.
Candidates should not be less than 20 years and more than 28 years in age. 5 year relaxation is provided to SC /ST candidates, 3 years relaxation is provided to Other Backward Classes (OBC), 10 years to PWD (Gen) and 15 years to PWD (SC /ST).
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS Category Candidates.
- Rs. 600/- for General and OBC category candidates.
- Application fee can be submitted either through the offline mode or by online mode.
Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Online Test and Interview
How to Apply:
- Aspirants must visit the official website of the State Bank of India, which is www.sbi.co.in.
- Candidates are required to choose the tab ‘career with us’ which is at the bottom of the home page.
- Select the appropriate link in “Recruitment in Clerical Cadre in Associate Banks of State Bank of India” advertisement.
- Fill the application form correctly with full required details.
- You should upload your photo graph and signature and other documents if required.
- Submit the application fee according to your category.
- Take print out of the application form for further use.
|Starting Date To Apply Online||20th November 2014|
|End Date To Apply Online||09th December 2014|
|Payment Of Fees Online||20th November to 09th December 2014|
|Payment Of Fees Offline||22th November to 11th December 2014|
Note: For more details you can check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On