State Bank of Hyderabad Recruitment 2014
State Bank of Hyderabad Recruitment 2014 has been issued by State Bank of India for filling up the 900 vacancies of Probationary Officers posts (POs) in Associate Banks of SBI. Eligible and self motivated candidates who are willing to apply for SBI jobs 2014 they must fill the online application form on or before the closing date that is 18th September 2014.
|Organization Name||Post Name||Total vacancies||Closing date|
|State Bank of India||Probationary Officers (POs)||900||18th September 2014|
Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India. Further important information about State Bank of Hyderabad vacancies 2014 like eligibility criteria, applying process along with official notification are mentioned below through our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com.
Contenders should have completed Graduation in any discipline form a recognized university or its equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age limitation of the aspirants should be in between 21 years to 30 years as on 1st September 2014.
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD)||PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years/PWD (OBC)- 13 Years/PWD (Gen)- 10 Years|
|Ex Servicemen||5 years|
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the two phases:
- Objective test
- Descriptive test
Group Discussion & Interview
How to Crack Interview > Get Tips
Selected job seekers will get the salary of starting basic pay is Rs 14,500/-.
|1||SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only|
|2||All others||Rs. 500/- (App. fee and intimation charges)|
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are interested to apply they require to register themselves online first through Bank’s website that is www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- After which candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee either online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking or offline mode
- Then must complete the part II registration.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it within the given time period
- Take a print out of the hard copy for further use.
Closing date of online registration of application: 18th September 2014
Call Letters For Written Examination:
Aspirants may download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself” booklet from 27th October 2014 by entering their registration number and password / date of birth, from the Bank’s website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Get more relevant details through this Official Notification.