State Bank of Mysore Recruitment
An advertisement about State Bank of Mysore Recruitment has been issued by State Bank of Mysore. Applications are invited from capable and talented job hunters for filling up the 13 Counsellors to manage Financial Literacy Centres at the centres. Job hunters who are willing to apply for State Bank of Mysore Recruitment 2015 can apply as soon as possible. Job seekers must send the filled application form on or before closing date to the below tuned address. We will update this page on regular basis with all latest details regarding State Bank of Mysore Recruitment 2016, so stay in touch with us.
State Bank of Mysore Recruitment
|Number of Vacant Seats||13|
|Unposting Date of Application Form||15th October 2015|
From this page of recruitmentresult.com, you may fetch entire information concerning with State Bank of Mysore Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, mode of assortment, how to apply, important date etc. candidates who find themselves eligible, must garb this chance.
State Bank of Mysore Vacancy Details:
Counsellors: 13 posts
Job appliers who have desire to do job in banking sector should be Graduates with knowledge of Practical Banking for at least 15 years/ Ex-Servicemen and candidates who have worked in NGOs who have got the flare to work/visit villages. Knowledge of Kannada and use of Computer is essential.
Age of job seekers for State Bank of Mysore Jobs should lies between 18 years to 62 years. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as rules and regulations of bank.
Applicants who will fulfill the requirements and get elected for State Bank of Mysore Recruitment will be entitled to receive an impressive and consolidated amount of salary package per month that is Rs. 12000/- consolidated plus Rs. 2000/- towards conveyance and Rs. 500/- towards mobile charges . In addition to the above, Rs. 250/- per diem is payable for visit to the villages covered by the FLCs outside headquarters.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will have to send their application to the bank. The application will be analyzed thoroughly and the candidates will be selected as per their qualification, experience, age etc. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The entirely selection of the appliers will be based on their presentation in personal interview.
How to Apply for State Bank of Mysore Recruitment:
- First of all, job hunters must log on to Official Website that is www.statebankofmysore.co.in.
- Then go to “Recruitment” link which is well structured at the end of home page.
- Hit “RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF COUNSELLOR FOR FINANCIAL LITERACY CENTRE” link.
- Read entire notification with complete concentration and download the Performa of application form.
- Fill the application form accurately and paste one recent coloured passport size photograph in provide space.
- Attach photocopies of educational documents related to mark sheets for age proof, caste certificate, No Objection Certificate issued by the previous employer and other testimonials.
- Job finders must forward the application form along with all documents in an envelope subscribing as “Application for the Post of……….”.
- Forward the application to the below tailored address before the end date should be reached.
- Incomplete or Unsigned application form will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
The Chief Manager
Financial Inclusion Department,
State Bank of Mysore,
K.G. Road, Bangalore
Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 15th October 2015
Candidates, you can read this Official Link, to get further details related to State Bank of Mysore Recruitment 2015. We will update this page on regular basis with all latest details regarding State Bank of Mysore Recruitment 2016. So; candidates who want to do a Job in banking sector can bookmark this page, for getting latest updates regarding all recruitment information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On