State Bank Of Patiala Recruitment
State Bank of Patiala has depicted an advertisement regarding State Bank Of Patiala Recruitment. Applications are invited against State Bank Of Patiala Recruitment 2015 from retired General Managers of Schedule Commercial Banks, for engagement of Chief Customer Service Officer Posts. State Bank Of Patiala Recruitment 2016 notification will also available on this page shortly, so keep visiting this page time to time and don’t miss any recruitment updates . Bank is going to recruit talented and authenticated job hunters for the vacancies of Chief Executive Officer. Aspirants who consider themselves eligible may apply Online for State Bank Of Patiala Vacancy by sending application form in proper manner on or before the last date which is tailored below.
|Name of Post||Chief Executive Officer|
|End Date to Apply Online||5th September 2015|
Candidates can acquire detailed information about State Bank Of Patiala Recruitment 2015 such as qualification requirement, salary details, applying process, mode of selection etc which is well settled below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Job seekers who are willing to apply for State Bank Of Patiala Recruitment must hold the below uttered criterion:
- Retired in the grade as General Manager from any Schedule Commercial Bank other than the Bank(s) for which he has applied.
- Aspirants should have superannuated or have taken voluntary retirement and should have retired as on 01.08.2015.
- Applicant should not have worked in any capacity in the Bank(s) for which he is applying.
- Job appliers should possess necessary skills and should have exposure in working of more than three areas of operations in banking such as General Banking, Credit, Forex Operation, Treasury Operation, Government Business, Merchant Banking, Credit Card Operations etc.
Lower Age Limit of job seekers should be 18 years. Upper Age Limit of job finders should be 65 years. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to contenders belonging to reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of organization.
|Remuneration (in Rupees)||1st year of contract||2nd year of contract||3rd year of contract|
|CTC||20.00 lacs||22.00 lacs||23.00 lacs|
|Reimbursement of Medical Insurance Premium (actual basis)||Up to 0.30 lacs||Up to 0.40 lacs||Up to 0.50 lacs|
|Total||20.30 lacs||22.40 lacs||23.50 lacs|
- Travelling expenses / Halting allowance and eligibility for stay in hotel while on official duty, outside the Head Quarters, will be at par with the General Manager in TEG Scale – VII of the Bank shall be paid.
- Apart from the Contract Amount & other details mentioned above, the CCSO will not be entitled to any other Perquisites / Facilities/benefits etc. from the Bank.
Application Fee for State Bank Of Patiala Recruitment:
Applicants required to pay application cost of Rs. 500/- through Online Mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Mode of Selection:
Keen and Skilful aspirants will have to go through personal interview. Applicants will be short listed on basis of their qualification and experience. Final Enrollment of job hunters for State Bank Of Patiala Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview which will be accomplished by the duly constituted selection penal of Bank. No Contenders will be reimbursed any travelling allowance, dearness allowance for further selection process.
How to Apply for State Bank Of Patiala Recruitment:
- Firstly, candidates who are interested to apply for State Bank Of Patiala Recruitment need to visit the bank website which is www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
- Go to “Careers with us” section structured at the end of home page.
- Press “Apply Online” link under the head “Recruitment Of Chief Customer Service Officers (CCSO) In State Bank Group”.
- Select an appropriate option of Registration there.
- Fill the details of registration and pay the application fees either online or offline.
- Fill the details in the Application Form carefully with necessary and essential information.
- Upload the scanned coloured recent passport size Photograph and digital Signature as specifications required.
- Submit the Application form before the end date should be reached and take a print out of it for future reference.
- The scanned copy of downloaded online application along with scanned copies of Photo ID, Retirement Letter, Brief resume, specialized certificates / diploma/ degree (if any), document indicating area of exposure (if any) should be sent to Central Recruitment & Promotion Department.
- Application complete in all respects should be send through mail.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Commencing Date of Online Registration of Application||25th August 2015|
|Opening Date for Payment of Fees – Online|
|End Date to Submit Online Application Form||5th September 2015|
|Last Date to make payment of application Fee|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Print Out With Scanned Copy of Testimonials through Email||10th September 2015|
You can check Official Link for more detail regarding State Bank of Patiala Recruitment 2015. To get more details about State Bank of Patiala Recruitment 2016, you may need to visit our web portal regularly or you can bookmark this page using Control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Bank Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|
|Bank PO Commonly Asked Questions||Bank PO Exam Preparation Tips|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|