State Bank Of Patiala Recruitment 2014
- State Bank of Patiala has professed a jobs notification as State Bank of Patiala Recruitment 2014 for the recruitment of various vacancies. Job hunters with requisite eligibility criteria may apply online from 17th February to 06th March, 2014.
- Aspirants have to do online registration of application and be ready for online test on 19th April, 2014.
- More relevant information related to the vacancy is specified below on this page by the squad of Recruitmentresult.com.
State Bank of Patiala
Total Posts: 15
|Post Name||No. of Seats||Salary Details In Rs.|
|Assistant manager||06||30, 000/-|
|Dy. Manager||09||40, 000/-|
For the desired posts must require Bachelor/Master Degree in concerned field from a recognized institution and university and have adequate experience in the same area.
Job seekers should possess Lower age limit 21 years and upper age limit 35 years as on 01st March, 2014. Age criteria for the following posts may vary as per post applied.
Contenders are required to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.100/- only for SC/ST/PWD) as processing fee.
- Fee can be paid through Online Mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- Requisite fee can be deposited in state bank of India by using generated cash voucher/Challan.
Selection procedure will be followed by Written Examination/Interview.
Tips for Written Exam-Complete Details
Tips for Interview-Complete Details
- Aspirants must apply online through banks official website that is www.sbi.co.in.
- Fill all the required details and upload a scanned photograph and signature.
- After successful submission of application job hunters will get a registration number and password.
- Pay the required application fee through proper channel.
- Keep ready print out of application if called for Interview.
- Must bring a photo identity proof at the time of examination.
|Online Registration of Application||17.02.2014 to 06.03.2014|
|Payment of Fee : Online Mode||17.02.2014 to 06.03.2014|
|Payment of Fee : Offline Mode||19.02.2014 to 08.03.2014|
|Hall Ticket for Online Test||10.04.2014 onwards|
Note: please visit Official Notification.