State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment
A latest job advertisement has been broadcasted as State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible local candidates for filling up of 26 posts of Junior Accounts Assistant in the bank. All those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria of this current opening and willing to apply against State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment 2016 they may submit their applications through proper way on or before the last date that is 29th January 2016.
|Name Of The Post||Junior Accounts Assistant|
|No. Of Vacancies||26|
|Last Date To Apply||Check below|
Appliers should acquire the rest information in this concern like vacancies details, age limit, salary details, educational qualification, process to apply are well mentioned on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Candidates should have passed Intermediate from a recognized Board or equivalent and must have one year Certificate/Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized/ institution.
Applicants should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 30 years as on 31st December 2015. (In the case of Regular Government Servant, not more than 40 years) and the maximum age limit is relaxable by five (05) years in the case of BL/ST/SC/PT candidates.
Successfully appointed candidates will attain salary in PB-2 of Rs. 5200-20200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 2600/- plus other admissible allowances as per the rules under State Bank of Sikkim.
Aspirants need to submit the application fee of Rs. 300/ (Rs. 100 for BPL) in the form of Bank Demand Draft (in original), drawn in favour of State Bank of Sikkim, payable at Gangtok,
Applying candidates have to go through the Main (written) Examination and Interview Test which will be conducted by the selection panel of State Bank of Sikkim.
How to apply for State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment?
- Firstly aspirants need to Log on www.statebankofsikkim.com to access the home page of State Bank of Sikkim.
- Now press on the tab “career” or “SBS Recruitment”. You will be redirected to the page of SBS Recruitment.
- Then applicants have to hit on “Apply for Junior Accounts Assistant” link. It will open the Application form where you are required to fill in all the details as per the application form.
- After filling up all the required fields, select “Proceed to Print the Application Form”. If you have filled all the required fields, you can see your application form ready.
- You cannot proceed until and unless you enter all the required fields. The system will highlight the required fields to be filled with instructions in “red color”. Please check and hit “Proceed to Print the Application Form”.
- You can now see your application form. Now you are required to hit on the relevant link of Print Your Application.
- You will get the print out of your application form. The candidates in their own interest are requested to retain a photocopy of the Application Form.
- Submit the Application (printout of online application form) along with Bank Demand Draft (in original) to the address mention below.
General Manager (Admn.),
State Bank of Sikkim, Gangtok, Head Office
Last Date for online Application download: 29th January 2016
Last Date for submission of filled application form (print out): 30th January 2016
Interested to apply contenders may check the official link to obtain detailed information in regards of State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment 2016. You may subscribe our free email service to grab latest updates direct to your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On