Stenographers write down spoken language into text. Work of Stenographer is to capture all of legal procedures in very perfect manner. A Stenographer earns a salary of Rs 268,301/-. Check Stenographer Salary In India Per Month from this page.
The Stenographer Salary 2018 earned depends on geographical location and as well as the level of experience that they bring to the job. Stenographers have to be licensed and certified in addition to passing a special exam.
Stenographer Salaries and Benefits!!!
Stenographer earns the standard benefits such as HRA, health insurance, paid time off, and possibly may qualify for instruction compensation and a retirement account. Besides the basic pay, Stenographer also earns a heavy perks and allowances.
Applicants can get whole acknowledgement regarding Stenographer Salary After 7th Pay Commission from below section of this page which is well prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Stenographer Salary In India:
|Salary||Rs 148,845 – Rs 602,637|
|Bonus||Rs 0.00 – Rs 37,967|
|Profit Sharing||Rs 10,043|
|Total Stenographer Pay Scale||Rs 151,412 – Rs 613,452|
Stenographer Salary In Hand As Per Organization:
SSC Stenographer 2018 Salary:
SSC Stenographer Grade C Salary
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4200 /-|
(Pay Band 2)
|Initial Pay||Rs. 5200/-|
(1) + (2)
SSC Stenographer Grade D Salary
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 2400 /-|
(Pay Band 1)
|Initial Pay||Rs. 5200/-|
(1) + (2)
Grab Today: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
UPSC Stenographer Salary:
After selection in Union Public Service Commission as Stenographer, applicants will also paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- or Rs. 9300 – 34800/-with Grade pay of Rs. Rs. 5200/- Other allowances will also admissible to appointed job seekers as according to terms and policies along with Stenographer Salary Per Month.
Stenographer Salary Experience Level:
- Stenographer 2018 Salary by Experience has a positive trend. Freshers Stenographer with less than 5 years of experience may get salary of Rs 248,000.
- Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime Stenographer Salary 2018.
- A Stenographer with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of Rs 271,000 based on 10 Stenographer Salaries.
- An experienced Stenographer which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can get an average total compensation of Rs 298,000 based on 12 salaries.
- A Stenographer with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of Rs 501,000 based on 13 salaries.
Check Also: Stenographer Recruitment
Stenographer Career Prospects:
Stenographer can search good opportunities in secretarial departments of various Government as well as Private Offices. Hand work and commitment can leads them to the higher Positions like Personal Assistant and Private Secretary which are considered as Gazetted posts.
Read Also: Ways to Be Happy at Work
Stenographer Salary and Perks:
Furthermore, apart from the Stenographer Salary, applicants will receive various allowances that government employees enjoy. These allowances are:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Transport Allowance
Through this page, applicants can get the complete details regarding Stenographer Salary. Applicants if you want to ask anything regarding Stenographer Grade C And D Salary, then you are free to ask anything by dropping your comment in the comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Part Time Jobs in India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|