How to Download Challan Form
Challan Form is required to pay fee for any recruitment or examination or admission etc. It’s essential to know How to Download Challan Form by Using Internet before paying fee through challan. Here, Stepwise Online Procedure is available by following which you can easily pay your fee. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete procedure to Download Challan Form, so please have a look….
How to Download Challan Form?
Given below is a series of easy steps that one has to follow one by one carefully while downloading challan for any examination. Before download the challan from there is a procedure which all appliers have to follow:
- Firstly, appliers have to go through an official website of a particular organization or an association from which you want to get challan form.
- After visiting that website, you have to go to through section from where application form can be filled.
- Before downloading challan, you have to fill the examination form first.
- Some official websites give the direct link to download challan.
- Initially, registration has to be done by the candidates before filling application form.
- This will generate number and password is for your application form and you need to note it down carefully and keep it safe.
- In application form you have to fill all necessary details like your name, father’s name, mother’s, address, phones no, etc.
- There will be two options for mode of payment i.e. Online/ Offline mode.
- In online mode, you can pay fee through online transaction by internet banking or credit card/ debit card.
- When you pay your fee by debit card then you have to give all necessary detail like account no, valid date of card, secret key.
- In offline mode you have to take print copy of the challan from official site OR some time to download challan form candidates has to visit the official site of bank.
- Download your challan either through site of bank or from site of associations.
How to pay fee through Challan Form?
- After downloading challan form, you have to fill it properly.
- In challan form, you have to provide your & father’s name, phone no, bank name, bank code, etc.
- Now visit any branch of bank, where you have to pay your fee.
- Pay fee at deposit counter in bank.
- After depositing the challan in bank, you will get a transaction Id from the bank. This transactions id is mentioned in the application form for the competition of all details.
- Bank will give you one copy i.e. student copy and you have to keep it with you safely.
Check Here:- SBI Challan Form
Stepwise Procedure after Paying Fee in Bank ?
Every applier will be allotted transaction Id from the bank. This ID No. has to be submitted to the association. It can be submitted via three modes that are given below:
- Some time bank submit ID No. to the organization in that case applier don’t need to fill it.
- Some time candidates have to complete procedure of Filling Online Application Form by entering transaction Id in online application form.
- For this you have to visit the official site of organization again and go through the section from where you have filled application form.
- Now login you account and enter transaction Id No.
- After that submit application and take its hard copy.
Some time appliers have to submit the hard copy of the challan form to the proper address given by the organization.
Dear Student you can get more information regarding your search from our official website which is recruitmentresult.com. You can post your query in the comment box below. We will solve your queries as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI Challan Form For Clerk Exam||RRB Challan Form|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||UPSC Challan Form|
|Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India||Latest Banking Jobs|
|Latest SSC Jobs Notification||Employment News This Week Highlights|