Want to get recruited in Chennai? Then, hurry up!!! Software Technology Parks of India is going to recruit candidates for the post of administrative officer through STPI Recruitment. Eligible and passionate candidates who want to grow their career in government sector can now apply for STPI Recruitment 2017 by submitting online application form on or before 2nd January 2017.
Candidates have to first submit application form through online mode after that take print out of it and send it along with all the relevant self attested photo copies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation and others through below mention address on or before 17th January 2017. Rest of the details regarding STPI Administrative Officer posts can be obtained by scrolling down the whole page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Software Technology Parks Of India|
|Last Date Apply Online||2nd January 2017|
|Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed –in Application||17th January 2017|
- Applicants, those who are applying for STPI Recruitment must possess Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University and also candidate must have six years experience in the field of personnel/ administration/vigilance.
- Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with four years experience in the field of personnel/ administration/ vigilance and Diploma in Personnel/ Financial/ Purchase Management.
- MBA from recognized University with one year experience in the field of Personnel / Administration/ Vigilance.
Check More Job Options:
Candidates, those who want to apply, must satisfy age limit of the organization that is candidate should not be more than 40 years of age. Relaxation will be provided to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulation of government.
Selected candidate will get impressive amount of salary of Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- through supervisor of Software Technology Parks of India.
Selection Process for STPI Jobs:
Selection of candidates will be on the basis of written test/ or interview which will done through recruitment panel of organization.
- Candidate need to pay application fees of Rs 300/- by Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of ‘Software Technology Parks of India’, payable at Chennai.
- No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category. Female candidates are also exempted from payment of a fee. Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
Steps To Apply For Application Form:
Interested candidates who are willing to apply for Software Technology Parks of India Recruitment are required to follow few easy steps.
- Candidate applying for Software Technology Parks of India, Hyderabad may go to official website “www.chennai.stpi.in”.
- On the home page hit on “Careers” tab that is available at bottom of the page.
- After that you will reach the page, where various job links are available, you have to choose suitable link for your post.
- PDF will appear read all the details very carefully.
- After reading complete details you need to Fill Online Application Form with complete details, upload required documents and hit on “submit” tab.
- After that, take print out of online application form and send it along with application fee, self attested photo copies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation and others through postal address mentioned below.
The Administrative Officer
Software Technology Parks of India, No. 5
III Floor, Rajiv Gandhi Salai
Taramani, Chennai – 600 113
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Chennai
- Last date send application form: 2nd January 2017
- Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed –in Application: 17th January 2017
Candidates may check Official Link to get details regarding STPI Recruitment 2017. For any query you may subscribe us and enjoy our free email service.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|