STPI Recruitment 2014
- Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) has expanded a notification of STPI Recruitment 2014 to fill up the various vacancies of scientists. Eligible applicants may apply online by filling application form.
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up various group ‘A’ S&T vacancies by Direct Recruitment basis.
- Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) is a society placed by the Ministry of Information Technology, Government of India with the aim of encouraging, promoting and boosting the Software Exports from India.
- To grab more information concerning to STPI Scientist Vacancies 2014 you may go through the given advertisement which is specified below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI)
Entire Instruction of STPI Vacancies 2014:
|S.No.||Post Name||No. of Post|
|1||Member Technical Staff E-III (Scientist ‘D’)||07|
|2||Member Technical Staff E-II (Scientist ‘C’)||06|
- Applicants must have First Division in B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics/ Computers/ IT or equivalent OR Masters’ in Computers/ IT/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Electronics/ Physics from a recognized University as per post.
- Aspirants must hold analogous post on regular basis having 5 years regular service in PB-3 [Rs. 15600-39100] with the Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- & Rs. 6600/-.
|Post Name||For appointment on transfer (absorption) basis||For appointment on direct recruitment basis|
|Scientist ‘D’||56 years||40|
Aspirants will be selected based on the performance in:
- Screening Test
Selected contenders will get good amount of pay band according to the posts as structured below:
|Member Technical Staff E-III (Scientist ‘D’)||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- GP-Rs.7600/-|
|Member Technical Staff E-II (Scientist ‘C’)||Rs.15600/-to Rs.39100/- GP-Rs.6600/-|
- General and OBC Category candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs 500/- in favor of Software Technology Parks of India, New Delhi.
- No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category.
- Female candidates are also exempted from payment of fee
How to apply?
Applicants those who want to apply for the above mentioned posts must fill the application form in pre scribed format with all essential details and enclosures and should send it to the mentioned given address:
“Sr. Admn Officer,
Software Technology Parks of India
9th Floor, NDCC-II,
Jai Singh Marg,
New Delhi -110001”
- Closing Date of Receipt of Online Application : 20th April 2014
- Last Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application : 30th April 2014
- Ending Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application for far flung areas : 10th May 2014
To grab more mandatory information you may check Official Notification.