Study Abroad in Dubai: For study abroad student Dubai is a land of great opportunities as technologically advanced and multicultural city. Architecture, business administration, design, tourism, engineering and international relations and besides these many other advanced courses are available as your interest for study in Dubai. Dubai is the study abroad destination for higher education located between the east and the west. For the UG and PG degree you will get a promotive environment for practical learning, creative thinking and independent action, Architecture, business administration by learning innovative ideas, design, tourism, engineering.
Graduation, Masters Apply Procedure: Application procedure for various courses is as given below:
- Aspirants seeking for admission must submit certified true copies of relevant documents along with the application form.
- Through your academic documents, university will decide as your academic background that at which level you can qualify to enter.
- Once the application is successful you will receive a conditional/ confirmation offer letter from them. Through this application you apply for student resident visa.
- Visa procedure takes a week after you apply for visa.
- After getting the approval for visa you can book your tickets.
- Passport photocopy.
- Statement of purpose.
- Degree/ provisional certificate.
- Copies of IELTS and GMAT.
- Two letter of Recommendation.
- Letter from college.
- Mark sheets (X th to recent qualification).
- Work experience certificate.
Fees Structure and Cost: Tuition fees for academic program on an average would be approximately USD 12000 to USD 18000 for the program. As compare to other Dubai is an expensive city in which to live and the cost of living for rent, food, entertainment, transportation and other miscellaneous expenses is approx. USD 1200 per month which includes. Besides that Annual registration fee, Tuition fees, Visa charges and Insurance charges also includes for study abroad in Dubai.