Latest Qualification Jobs

Check Your Email To Activate the Confirmation Link

Study Abroad in Holland,Programs List And Details How to Apply For Study Visa

In western part of Netherlands, Holland is a region. It is the first non-English-speaking country to offer courses taught in English. In Holland, higher education institutions together offer international study programs and courses, which are taught entirely in English. It provides the higher quality education. Students who are studied higher studies in Holland perform very well in other parts of the world. There are approximately 50,000 international students who are studied in Holland for higher education. Students who want to take admission in Holland for further higher studies should first contact the institution offering the course, which will specify what education qualifications are required for admission. It is protected from the sea by a long line of coastal dunes.

The last date of submission of application for varies depending on the type of university you apply for and any entry restrictions such as Numerus Fixus. In Holland, the entry process in Universities is completely different as prospective students have to attend an interview in person. Students who want to apply for admission various courses provided in Holland Universities such as Bachelors Degree (BA, BSc, BEng): 3-4 years, Masters Degree (MA, MSc, MEng): 1-2 years and PhD: 4 years may apply before the last date in January. After that, students may be invited for interview in February.It was a unified political region and ruled by the Counts of Holland. The people who are living in Holland are referred to as “Hollanders” in both Dutch and English. Every Year huge number of students comes here for higher education.

Holland Visa:

  • Students who wish to apply for further higher studies in Holland Universities need to arrive in Holland for which they need student visa.
  • You will have to register with the local authorities within the first three days of your arrival in the Holland on your Holland student visa.
  • If you will study in the Holland for longer than three months then you need to acquire a residence permit which costs a few hundred Euros each.
  • To stay for an uninterrupted period of more than three months, you will require a special visa called an authorisation for temporary stay.

Filed in: Study Abroad

Leave a Reply

Submit Comment