Study Abroad in Ireland
Ireland is one of the fastest growing economics in the world. The population of this dynamic country with population of 4.33 million. Ireland is famous for its best education systems in Europe for tradition and learning. If you want to do MBA, Graduation or Diploma from this country then this will be the best career option for you. Other relevant details are mentioned here:
MBA, Graduation, Diploma courses details: MBA here is one year degree programme. It is not required that you must have a prior work experience.
Diploma courses are available in two forms:
A reorientation type qualification for graduate with new specialised skills, like HDipStats (Higher Diploma in Statistics) to learn additional skills in statistics.
A professional type qualification- for example the HDipEd (Higher Diploma in Education) to register and practice teaching.
The Dublin Institute of Technology, Dublin City University, HETAC and the University of Limerick. The Higher Diploma (HDip) is offered by HETAC, NUI institutions, and Trinity College, Dublin offered Graduate Diploma (GradDip).
Visa Application Details Candidates for study need to apply online for visa. But before apply consider carefully the course duration. If you are applying for course of duration less than 3 months than apply for a ‘C study visa’. Duration of ‘C study visa’ will not be extended after arriving in Ireland. However it may extend in exceptional cases only. If your course duration is more than 3 months, you should apply for a ‘D study visa’.
With the visa application the following document are required.
- Original documents in English are must for visa application.
- When you will apply for admission in a college then base on your academic record you will receive you will receive an acceptance letter from that recognised school/college/university in Ireland. Through this letter you may apply for visa.
- Evidence that the fees for the course have been paid in full.
- Evidence that you or a sponsor have access to at least €7,000 for each subsequent year of your studies, in addition to the course fees for each of those years.
- You have private medical insurance.
- Give details for any gaps in your educational history.