Study Abroad in Ireland
Holding huge population of 4.33 million, Ireland is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Ireland is famous for its best education systems in Europe for tradition and learning. If you want Study Abroad in Ireland and want to pursue MBA, Graduation or Diploma from this country then you are at the right place. You can check complete course details as well as visa application details from this single page.
Historically, Ireland was always one of Europe’s poorer countries, however, in the last 20 years; it has grown into one of Europe’s wealthiest nations. And the quality of the Irish education system is a major contributing factor to the rapid rate of economic growth Ireland has experienced over the last few decades.
Ireland’s worldwide reputation for high quality education is built on the solid foundation of commitment to excellence. Despite being an island nation, it is jam-packed with things that it is one of the most preferred and lively place for the students whom are planning to study abroad.
Study Abroad in Ireland
MBA, Graduation, Diploma courses details:
MBA in Ireland
The MBA Course offers great management skills and business expertise to a student through which they can get several new and challenging job opportunities in the global market. By studying MBA in Ireland, a student can expand their international knowledge, experience and can also get the cultural exposure as well as also improve their language skills. An Irish MBA degree is highly admired globally. Getting a MBA degree from an Irish university provide assurance to the student for Great Career Opportunities through which they can utilize their knowledge, skills, and ideas in the best way.
Eligibility For MBA Programmes:
- To get admission in the MBA porogramme, it is necessary for a candidate to hold a university degree from a recognized university, a professional qualification obtained with exams.
- Candidates should also have managerial or professional work experience of at least 3 years (with an undergraduate degree) or 5 years (with a professional qualification).
- Candidates must have qualified Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) and should also have qualified an English language proficiency test, such as TOEFL or IELTS.
The tuition fee for MBA courses may depends upon the university in which a student seeking for admission but pursuing MBA from any Irish University is highly reasonable and inexpensive as compared to the rest of the Europe. To get admission to any top European B-school, the students have to pay the average tuition fee of MBA about €45,000 a year but to study MBA from an Irish university; candidates just have to pay the average tuition fee about €8000 to €30,000 per year.
Check Now: Scholarship Exams for Higher Studies Abroad
Graduation in Ireland
The undergraduate degree provides real time knowledge to the students through which they can enter in the better career life. Ireland is becoming one of the popular places for international study place for foreign students. The Under Graduate Degrees of an Irish University or college enjoy international gratitude and authorization worldwide. By studying a Bachelor’s degree course from a university in Ireland, students can get a competitive and demanding environment to increase their knowledge, skills and also learn the new ideas.
Eligibility for Under Graduate Programmes:
- To get admission in any graduation course, a students must have possessed school leaving certificate after completion of secondary school in Ireland.
- Those students who have passed their studies from any other other country they have to produce their certificates and documents of senior and higher secondary examinations.
- Applying candidates should have proficiency in English language and candidates should also have qualified TOEFL or IELTS test.
The tuition fee of an under graduate programme depends upon the university in wish you want to get the admission. The tuition fee may vary for different disciplines of a bachelor’s degree program. For pursuing an undergraduate degree course from an Irish university, candidates must have to pay the average tuition fee costs between €9000 and €45,000.
Read Now: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Diploma Courses in Ireland
Diploma courses are available in two forms:
- A reorientation type qualification for graduate with new specialized skills like HDipStats (Higher Diploma in Statistics) to learn additional skills in statistics.
- A professional type qualification – for example the HDipEd (Higher Diploma in Education) to register and practice teaching.
Recommended Band Scores To Study In Ireland:
- IELTS – Minimum Score of 5
- TOEFL – Minimum Score of 173
- Cambridge – First Certificate in English or Higher
Visa Application Details
Candidates for study need to apply online for visa. But before apply consider carefully the course duration. If you are applying for course of duration less than 3 months than apply for a ‘C study visa’. Duration of ‘C study visa’ will not be extended after arriving in Ireland. However it may extend in exceptional cases only. If your course duration is more than 3 months, you should apply for a ‘D study visa’.
With the visa application the following document are required.
- Original documents in English are must for visa application.
- When you will apply for admission in a college then base on your academic record you will receive you will receive an acceptance letter from that recognized school/college/university in Ireland. Through this letter you may apply for visa.
- Evidence that the fees for the course have been paid in full.
- Evidence that you or a sponsor have access to at least €7,000 for each subsequent year of your studies, in addition to the course fees for each of those years.
- You have private medical insurance.
- Give details for any gaps in your educational history.
Cost Of Study In Ireland
Education Fees In Ireland:
Courses and average Fees (Euro)
- Medicine and Related : €25,000 – €36,000
- Engineering : €9,100 – €18,000
- Science& Technology : €9,100 – €18,000
- Business and Related : €9,100 – €13,500
- Arts & Humanities : €9,100 – €13,500
Read Also: Ways to Get Money for College Fee
Living Expenses In Ireland:
Expenses In Euros
- Text Books : €650
- Accommodation : €3000-€5000
- Food and Household : €2500-€3500
- Other Living Expenses : €1500- €2500 (depending on location and lifestyle)
Reasons To Choose Ireland As Your Study Destination:
- The Irish education system is one of the best in Europe. It has close links to industry and is characterized by creativity, flexibility, and pragmatism. Education has been a key factor in making Ireland one of the fastest growing economies in the world over the past decade.
- Many of Ireland’s institutions of higher education are internationally ranked, and with many strong programs (5000+) in a variety of areas (medicine, science, technology, engineering, business, law, languages, literature, history, philosophy, psychology etc.), there is something for almost every student.
- Ireland is an English speaking country, which is one of the top reasons to choose Ireland as a study destination. Students coming to Ireland, find it comfortable to cope up with the course and also with the place.
- Ireland is famous as an international hub for high quality scientific research. Many students from around the world, including India, visit Ireland to pursue research in various fields.
- The country is home to leading global MNCs. In fact, it is the second most attractive country globally for FDI – after Singapore. Many brands such as Google, HP, Apple, IBM, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pfizer, GSK and Genzyme have made Ireland their main office for European operations.
- For students interested in studying literature Ireland is a great destination. Ireland is also home of some famous authors.
- Irish people are renowned for their friendliness and hospitality which greatly contributes to the ease with which overseas students adapt to student life in Ireland. Ireland’s landscape provides a rich environment for the many outdoor leisure pursuits for which it is famous.
- Ireland has a young vibrant population, with 40% of the population under the age of 25; Ireland is one of the most exciting places in the world to be as a student.
Read Also: How to Get a Free College Education
Famous Universities In Ireland
- University College Cork
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Griffith College Ireland
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- Shannon College of Hotel Management
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Dublin (UCD)
You May Read This: How to Start a New Life In College?
Such a high number of students from all over the county indicate that Ireland is one of the most preferred opinions for the students whom want to study abroad. Good luck for your abroad studies.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On