Study Abroad in Singapore for Indian Students
The city state made up of 63 islands is none other than Singapore. There are several opportunities of Study Abroad in Singapore for Indian Students. In the universities and colleges of Singapore, The Cost of Studying – Courses Fees is less compared with other countries abroad.
Singapore is an Anglicized version of the name ‘Singapura’, which means the ‘Land of the Lions’. Singapore might be a small nation but there are high opportunities for students wish to Study Abroad in Singapore.
Study Abroad in Singapore!!!
There are six autonomous universities in Singapore: National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Management University, Singapore University of Technology & Design, Singapore Institute of Technology and Singapore University of Social Sciences and five polytechnics in Singapore: Nanyang Polytechnic, Republic Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Temasek Polytechnic and Singapore Polytechnic and many more…
Here in the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com we have structured all the details regarding Study Abroad in Singapore for Indian Students including their Cost of Studying – Courses Fees etc.
You Can Also Check: Study Abroad Procedure Details
Study Abroad in Singapore for Indian Students
Why Study In Singapore:
There are some fabulous reasons due to which candidate Study Abroad in Singapore, some of them are:
- Most of the institutions provide courses in English Language
- Tuition fee s and other expenses are lower as compared to others.
- Various Scholarships given to students
- With many Indians and Sri Lankans living there, Singapore has a strong South-east Asian community. Student life is pretty exciting in Singapore!
- The country’s strict law enforcement policy and stable political environment offers students a lot of safety.
- A Strict No to racism and drugs.
- Leading American and Australian institutions have partnership with some institutions.
- Chances of getting placed in Singapore itself are also higher (with good academic grades)
Courses in Singapore
Study Abroad in Singapore from India, candidates can choose from the following Courses, these courses are well known in the universities of Singapore…
- Architecture and Building
- Agriculture and Environment
- Creative Arts, Communication, and Design
- MBA, Business and Management
- Arts, Social Science and Humanities
- IT and Computing
- Engineering & Sciences
- Tourism, Hotel and Food Management
- Health, Veterinary Studies and Medicine
Do You Know About: Scholarship Exams for Higher Studies Abroad
Living Cost and Tuition Fees:
Cost of Living in Singapore:
There is a high cost of living in Singapore.Housing expenses in Singapore depends on the fact that you rent a room (SGD 500 – 1,000 per month i.e. Rs 25,000 – Rs. 50,000 p.m.) or an entire apartment (SGD 2,200 – 3,000 per month i.e. Rs. 1 – 1.5 lakh p.m.) These prices are for public facilities; private rooms and apartments cost almost double this amount
Tuition Fees in Singapore:
Cost of education is also among the highest in Asia. If we compare the fee of Australia Universities to that to UK or Australia, the amount of must low then those. Currently, annual tuition fees average around approximately US $11, 800.
The tuition fee for a full-time MBA program (as of year 2016) from NUS Business School (National University of Singapore) is SGD 62,000 (approximately Rs. 30 lakhs.)
Get Complete Details of Education Loans for Students
Transport Coasts in Singapore:
Transport costs within Singapore lies between SGD $100 – $150 (Rs.5,000 – 7,500) if you stick to just buses and train.The rail and bus network is quite extensive so you can balance your cost of living in Singapore by using these modes of traveling.
Financial Aid from Singapore Banks:
However, the good news for Indian students is that 52% of international students in Singapore are eligible for financial aid from top Singapore banks.
(SGD = Singapore Dollar)
Check Here: Ways to Get Money for College Fee
Important Facts about Singapore
- Capital – Singapore City
- Language – Chinese (Mandarin), Malay, Tamil, English
- Official Currency – Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Climate – Singapore is hot & humid all year round. Daily temperatures range from 23-31 degrees Celsius. The hottest period is from May to August.
- Time Difference- 2.5 hours ahead of Indian Standard Time (IST)
- Literacy – around 96%
STD-ISD Codes in Singapore
- Johor- 67
- Kedah- 4
- Kelantan- 9
- Pahang- 5
- Sabah Sabah- 87, 88, 89
- Selangor- 3
- Sarawak- 82, 83, 84, 85, 86
Read Here: How to Get a Free College Education
Singapore Helpline Numbers
- Police- 999
- Fire & Ambulance- 995
- Non-Emergency Ambulance- 1777
- Police Hotline- 1800 353 0000
- Traffic Police- 6547 0000
Flights Connecting India and Singapore
- Malaysia Airlines
- Air India
- Indian Airlines
- Jet Airways
- Sri Lankan Airlines
- Thai Airways
- Cathay Pacific Airlines
Get Best Answer: How To Get A College Scholarship
Study Abroad in Singapore!!!!
This city is located at the tip of the Malaysian peninsula and has four official languages (i.e.) English, Chinese, Malay, and Tamil. English is the common language of the nation and is the language of business, government and in schools.
Singaporean students rank in the top five in the world in the field of mathematics and science knowledge. National University of Singapore and Nanyang Technological University are most reputed universities and ranked among the top 100 in the world.
We hope that article on Study Abroad in Singapore will help all those candidates who have the dream of Study Abroad in Singapore. Candidates having any query regarding the details given here about Study Abroad in Singapore may state their comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Best Career Opportunities||How Do Toppers Study?|