Supreme Court of India Admit Card
Supreme Court of India is conducting written examination on 07-04-2019 for selection to Post of Law Clerk. Supreme Court of India Admit Card has now been released on its official website. Download Supreme Court of India Hall Ticket of Law Clerk Upcoming Exam from this page.
Supreme Court of India 2019 Details:
- Name of Organization: Supreme Court of India
- Name of Posts: Law Clerk
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-02-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-02-2019
- Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Exam Date: 07-04-2019
- Hall Ticket Date: Released Now
- Official Website: www.sci.gov.in
Supreme Court of India Admit Card
Enter the Enrollment Number, Date of Birth etc to get the Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Admit Card. We will update this page with Supreme Court of India Admit Card Download Link, when it will be issued officially.
How to Download Supreme Court of India Call Letter?
- Log on to official website i.e. www.sci.gov.in
- Select “Recruitment” option.
- Hit “Download Admit Card for Law Clerk 2019 Exam” link.
- Supreme Court of India Exam Admit Card page will be displayed.
- Enter the online application number/ date of birth and email ID.
- Now press “Submit” button.
- Supreme Court of India 2019 Admit Card will be shown.
- Check the details in Admit Card of Supreme Court of India.
- At last, download SCI Admit Card on your desktop.
- Take a print out of Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Admit Card.
- Bring Admit Card of Supreme Court of India at time of exam.
Have a Look Below for Supreme Court of India Related Links…
|Supreme Court of India Recruitment||Get Details|
|Supreme Court of India Results||Get Details|
|Supreme Court of India Admit Card Download Link||Press Here|
|Supreme Court of India Official Website||Press Here|
Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Scheme:
|Subject Names||No. of Question||Marks|
Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Exam Centres:
- The Written Test will be conducted at Test Centres in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata.
- The applicants are required to indicate their choice of Test Centre at which they wish to appear.
What Information Printed on Supreme Court of India Admit Card Page?
|Name of the Candidate||Applicant’s Father Name|
|Photograph of the Applicant||Space for Candidate’s Signature|
|Gender (Male/ Female)||Date of Birth|
|Important Guidelines for the Exam||Exam Centre, Code and Venue|
|Test Duration||Reporting Time to the Exam Hall|
|Enrollment/ Roll Number||Name of the Test|
|Signature of the Invigilator||Space for Invigilator’s Signature|
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Supreme Court of India Admit Card 2019:
Supreme Court of India Call Letter has been issued now on its official website. With the help of this page, applicants can easily download Supreme Court of India 2019 Admit Card. Selection shall be made on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
On the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test, merit list will be drawn and candidates will be short-listed. Short-listed candidates, three times of actual requirement, in the order of merit, will be called for an Interview.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Strategies To Improve Memory||How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly|
|Best Study Apps for Students||Best Study Apps for Students|
|Avoid Sleeping While Studying||8 Ways To Build Self-Esteem In Teenagers|