Supreme Court of India Admit Card
Supreme Court of India Admit Card is available here to download. Supreme Court of India is all set to conduct Junior Court Assistant Exam on 17.09.2017. The main purpose of organizing Assistant paper is to recruit eligible applicants for 57 Junior Assistant Vacancies. Aspirants who have applied for Junior Court Assistant Exam may check essential details such as Roll No, candidate Name, father’s name, venue of exam to be printed on call letter. By entering “Online Application No”, “Date of Birth” & “E-mail ID”, you will view Supreme Court of India Admit Card 2017 directly.
Overview Of This Page:
Aspirants may also download Junior Court Assistant hall ticket from the official site through online process by taking some necessary steps which is represented below. Junior Court Assistant Admit Card contains details like Roll No, candidate Name, father’s name, venue of exam. Shortlisted contenders under Written Test, Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer and Descriptive Test have to appear for Interview session. For acquiring complete details about Supreme Court of India Admit Card 2018, scroll down this page well equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
Steps To Download Supreme Court Of India Call Letter:
Aspirants who want to attain Supreme Court of India exam admit card can go through the steps as given below.
- Visit official web portal of organization which is supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- Press on “Recruitment” head accessible at left side of opened page.
- You will be moved to new page where you need to strike on “Junior Court Assistant Examination-Download Admit Card” link.
- You are required to enter asked details like “Online Application No”, “Date of Birth” , “E-mail ID” like this.
- Now, hit on “Submit” option.
- Your Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant hall ticket will be displayed at your device’s screen.
- Just Download it and acquire a print out of it to carry for exam.
Download Here: Supreme Court of India Admit Card
Supreme Court of India Admit Card
Supreme Court Junior Assistant Exam Pattern:
|Type of paper||Explanation of topics||Time duration|
|Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers|
|There are 100 questions in it.||2 hours|
|Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test||It contains 25 questions|
|Typing (English) test on Computer||Minimum speed 35 w.p.m. (mistakes allowed 3%)||10 minutes|
|Descriptive Test (in English Language)|
|Comprehension passage, Precis Writing and Essay Writing||2 hours|
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Further process after Junior Assistant Exam:
Applicants qualifying in Written Test, Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer and Descriptive Test will undergo Interview session conducted by Interview Board. You need to secure minimum qualifying or more marks under it. At last, final merit list will be prepared consisting names of selected individuals for Junior Court Assistant positions.
Documents to be carried when approaching for Exam:
Remember, you have to bring original as well as 2 photocopy of these documents for exam.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Driving license
- College/ Institute Identity Card
- Credit card with photograph
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card (UID
Must Check: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Important points to be noted:
- Don not carry calculator, mobile or any other device during exam
- Ensure passport size colored photograph pasted on Junior Court Assistant Exam admit card.
- Download hall ticket within time as its download link will be deactivated after some time.
- Reach Exam Center before half an hour of exam.
- Carry all documents along with call letter.
Read Now: Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying
Junior Court Assistant Exam: 17.09.2017
For getting more information about Supreme Court of India Admit Card 2017-2018, have a glance on its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Supreme Court of India Recruitment||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|How To Stay Awake All Night To Study||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|