Supreme Court of India Results
Supreme Court of India has declared Supreme Court of India Results for the written exam to recruit eligible candidates at Jr. Court Assistant Post. Candidates who have appeared in written examination conducted by the selection authority of the organization, they will download their Jr Court Assistant Result either by visiting to the official website of the organization or by following the below stated steps. Candidates can also hit the direct sources to download Supreme Court of India Results 2018.
Highlights Of This Page:
Supreme Court has released a job notification to hire the talented aspirants for junior assistant profile and lots of participants have participated in the written test. Now the organization has declared the result. So those who are waiting for result can download it and then be ready for Typing Speed Test on Computer. Candidates can go through below section of this page to get complete details of Supreme Court of India Results 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Supreme Court of India Results
|Organization name||Supreme Court of India|
Steps to download Supreme Court of India Results 2018:
Candidates should follow below stated steps to download their Supreme Court of India Jr Court Assistant Result:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Supreme Court of India that is www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to recruitment tab given at the left side of the home page
- Now on reaching new page various result link will get appeared on your screen
- Just hit on ““Result of Written and Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test of Junior Court Assistants’ Examination, 2017.”And
- “List of candidates qualified for appearing in Typing Speed Test on Computer for the post of Junior Court Assistant” Link
- After that Supreme Court of IndiaResult PDF will get appeared on your screen
- At last check your roll numbers in the result provided to you and if you are shortlisted then take hard copy of it for further use.
Download PDF>>List Of Candidates Qualified
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant cut off
Supreme Court of India will declare the junior assistant cut off marks soon. Cut off are the minimum percentage of marks which the candidate have to secure for selection to a particular post. Through the cut off marks, candidates can get a good idea regarding the minimum required marks to get eligible for the super court of India recruitment process.
Those candidates who fail to secure minimum qualifying marks will not be eligible for further selection round. In addition to this, the aspirants selected for junior assistant written exam will be qualified for appearing in Typing Speed Test on Computer for the post of Junior Court Assistant.
Check Out: Sarkari Exam Result
Mode to Download Result:
The Supreme Court has released a job notification to hire the talented aspirants for junior assistant profile and lots of participants have participated in the written test. Now the organization has declared the result. So those candidates who have appeared in this selection round they will download their result either through this page or by visiting to official website of the organization.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of Supreme Court of India Results 2018. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Supreme Court of India Admit Card||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Supreme Court of India Recruitment|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|