Survey Of India Recruitment
Survey Of India, Department of Science & Technology has circulated a job advertisement indicated as Survey Of India Recruitment. For this concern applications are invited for hiring eligible aspirants for various unoccupied vacancies of Motor Driver-Cum Mechanic. Job seekers, who intend to apply for Survey Of India Recruitment 2017 must fill the application before the last date should be reached.
HIGHLIGHTS OF PAGE
Appliers may get further information in concern of Survey Of India Vacancy through this page that is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates should apply and submit their application through proper channel as soon as possible.
Survey Of India Recruitment
|Organization Name||Survey Of India|
|Total No. Of posts||06|
|Last date to submit Application||27-03-2017|
Postal Address and Vacancy Detail for Motor Driver-Cum Mechanic Posts:
|G.D.Cs. with Full Addresses||Total Vacancies|
|The Additional Surveyor General,|
Indian Institute of Surveying &
Mapping, Uppal, Hyderabad-
500039 (Andhra Pradesh)
|The Director, Andhra Pradesh|
Geo-Spatial Data Centre,
|The Director, Uttarakhand &|
West UP GDC, 17 EC Road
|The Director, Geodetic &|
Research Branch, 17 EC Road
|The Director, Gujarat Daman &|
Diu GDC, Sir Creek Bhavan
Sector 10-A, Post Box No. 1 ,
- 10th pass or ITI equivalent, Knowledge of Hindi / English, possess a valid driving licence for both heavy and light vehicles (Truck, Jeep and Motorcycle etc.). Applier should have a good knowledge of the general procedures of daily, weekly and other types of maintenances of the vehicles.
- Should have adequate knowledge of the works of fitter and should be well conversant with the duties of a Motor Mechanic.
- Applicants must be resided between 18 to 27 years of age for general category and 18 to 32 years of age in case of SC / ST candidates and 18 to 30 years for Other Backward Classes (OBC) as on 27-03-2017
- The upper age limit is also relaxable for retrenched Central Govt. employees / Departmental candidates / Ex-serviceman and other eligible categories as per rules.
Scale of Pay:
Appointed applications will be offered the suitable consolidated salary of Rs.19900-63200 and other allowances as admissible.
Methods of Selection:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria of the above post will be called to undergo the test and Practical / Skill Test for assessment of actual knowledge of Motor Driving and its maintenance repair.
- The duration of selection process (Test and Practical / Skill Test) may extend to about 2 days and candidates are required to make their own arrangement for stay. The date of selection test will be intimated directly to the candidates.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Way to fill Application for Survey Of India Recruitment:
- Aspirants satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria, and willing to apply for stated position must send their applications dully filled in prescribed format.
- Candidates are required to enclose below mentioned documents along with the application form.
- One self addressed 10 X 22 cm. size envelope duly affixed worth Rs. 22/- Postal Stamp on it, attested photocopies of Educational qualification, valid Driving License, Caste certificate, Date of Birth certificate, attested photocopies of experience certificate of Motor Driving, Vehicle repairing work and certificate / diploma of automobile trade if any.
- Two passport size photograph of the candidate duly attested by a Gazetted officer one should be affixed on the application form.
- Candidates already in service of Central/State Govt & those of public sector undertaking and autonomous body financed by the Govt. of India should apply through proper channel.
Read Now: Top 10 Best Government Jobs In India
As given above on this page
Last date of receipt of Application: 27-03-2017
Note: You can attain more details about Survey Of India Recruitment 2017 through employment news page no. 7.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|