SVC Cooperative Bank Recruitment
SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd., a 111 year old Bank and one amongst the leading top three Urban Co-operative Banks in the country wants to hire new talent through SVC Cooperative Bank Recruitment.
In SVC Cooperative Bank, there are vacant seats available for the post of Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical Grade of the Bank. To apply for these positions, online applications are invited till the last date that is 28-02-2018.
Overview Of This Page:
Candidates have to submit an application fee also while submit application form. We have mentioned all the details regarding SVC Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018 on the page of recruitmentresult.com. So, aspirants should explore this page continuously.
SVC Cooperative Bank Recruitment
|Name of the bank||SVC Cooperative Bank|
|Name of the posts||CSR in Clerical Grade|
SVC Cooperative Bank Vacancies 2018:
Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical Grade
Education Required for SVC Cooperative Bank Jobs 2018:
Contenders should have graduation degree from recognized University with minimum 45% marks and adequate knowledge of computer application to apply for SVC Cooperative Bank Job.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Age limit for SVC Cooperative Bank Clerical Jobs 2018:
- Candidates should not exceed above than 30 years in age to become eligible to apply for SVC Cooperative Bank Clerical Recruitment 2018.
- The relaxation will be provided to reserved category applicants according to government norms.
Check Now: Latest 5000+ Bank Jobs
Pay Details for SVC Cooperative Bank Clerical Jobs 2018:
Appointed contenders for CSR in Clerical Grade Jobs will be paid by an impressive amount of monthly salary of Rs. 14,400/-.
Application fee for SVC Cooperative Bank Clerical Recruitment 2018:
- Contenders have to pay an amount as application fee of Rs. 600/-.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. No other means/mode of fee payment is acceptable.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of eligible contenders will be done on the basis of performance in written test and interview. On being shortlisted a merit list will be made of all those contestants who are qualified in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
You May Read This:
How to apply for SVC Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website that is www.svcbank.com
- Scroll down home page and hit on “Careers” tab present at last of the home page.
- Hit on “Guidelines Document for the post of Customer Service Representative” link from the next page.
- Read all the details mention in notification and after that hit on “apply online” button.
- Fill the complete SVC Cooperative Bank online application form with correct details asking for filling vacant tabs.
- Upload relevant document and certificate with application form properly.
- Eventually, hit on “Submit” button.
- At the last, take print out copy of duly filled application form for future reference.
Press Here >> SVC Cooperative Bank Recruitment Notification
|Start date for payment of Registration Gateway||21-02-2018|
|Opening date of Online Application Fee||21-02-2018|
|Closing date of Online Registration Gateway||28-02-2018|
|Last date for payment of Application Fee||28-02-2018|
|Start date to download Call Letter||29-02-2018|
|Date of Examination||08-02-2018|
Aspirants may get more details regarding SVC Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018-19 from Official Link. You may like our page on facebook or follow on twitter to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Exam Preparation Material||Bank Salary Structure|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Daily Job Updates|