Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences has disclosed an employment notice regarding SVIMS Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up Research Scientist (Medical) posts in SVIMS Microbiology Department, Virology laboratory. Job appliers, who wish to apply for SVIMS Recruitment 2015 may submit their prescribed application form on or before last date should be reached which is 25th June 2015.
|Posts Name||Research Scientist (Medical)|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form||25th June 2015|
For more details about SVIMS Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, applying process, salary structure, and selection process etc, you may check this page, which is structured by experts of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants, who are willing to get declared posts at SVIMS Vacancy, should have MBBS degree or MD / DNB Microbiology from MCI recognized medical college / institute with three years research experience.
Job appliers’ age criteria for Research Scientist (Medical) posts will be measured as per Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Science norms.
For Research Scientist (Medical) posts, applying contenders will get consolidated remuneration of Rs. 43489/- per month which is offered by reputed organization.
Application fee Details:
There is no application fee for this notification.
- Applicants, who are applying for above posts and shortlisted by organization, will be called to appear in interview session.
- Entire classification will be done through their performance in personal interview which will be conducted by reputed organization on stipulated date.
How to Apply For SVIMS Recruitment?
- Eligible job seekers may apply by submitting prescribed application form on or before last date should be reached.
- Format of application form can be downloaded from official website which is www.svimstpt.ap.nic.in.
- Now, from homepage hit on “Recruitment of Research Scientist (Medical)” link that is available at “News & Events” section.
- Then, from opened page hit on “Press here to download application” link and fetch prescribed application form.
- After that, must fill prescribed application form with entire details and submit to the Nodal Officer through email.
Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form: 25th June 2015
For more information about SVIMS Recruitment you may check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On