Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship is a giant facilitate for the poor but meritorious students. Under this scheme, students acquire help in pursuing Higher Secondary level, Diploma (Polytechnic) level, Under graduate level, Post graduate level, M. Phil./ Doctoral level as well as Kanyashree (K-2).
Eligible contenders according to the notification can submit their Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Online Application Form 2018 till 31/11/2017. To be selected for the available reward, contenders have to secure 75% marks in qualifying exam. For more details, scroll down this page!!
Vital Points Available on This Page:
It is informed to the applying aspirants for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018 that after getting this scholarship, you won’t be allowed to enjoy any other governmental (central/state) scholarship or stipend for the same course/stage of study.
However, one time grants or assistances or free or partly-free studentship allowed by the host institutions will not debar the students. To collect rest or complete details regarding Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018, move your cursor downwards on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship
Allocation of Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018:
|Level||Course||Rate Per Month (Rs.)|
|UG (Other Professional Courses, UGC Approved)||1500/-|
|PG (Other Professional Courses, UGC Approved)||2500/-|
|NON NET M.PHIL./NON NET PH.D.||5000/- / 8000/-|
|DTE||UG (ENGG.), PG (ENGG.) And Other Professional Courses (AICTE Approved)||5000/-|
|DME||UG (Medical-Degree) And Diploma Courses||5000/- And 1500/- Respectively|
Check Now: Scholarship in India
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Eligibility 2018:
- The above mentioned scheme is available for the students pursuing Class – XI and XII, and at under Graduate level in Engineering, Medical and Technical / Professional courses besides Under Graduate, Post Graduate level students pursuing General Degree courses.
- These scholarships will be sanctioned to deserving students on merit-cum-means criteria.
- Students pursuing M.Phil courses and Doctoral courses (Non-Net Junior Research Fellow and Net-Lecturership) from State-aided Institutions will come under the purview of this Scholarship Scheme.
- Kanyashree recipients (K-2) pursuing Post Graduate courses in Science, Arts and Commerce stream from Universities of this State after obtaining Under Graduate Degree with 45% marks in aggregate from Institutions of this State will come under the aegis of this Scholarship Scheme.
- The upper ceiling for family income has been fixed at Rs.2,50,000/- per annum.
Merit Judging Criteria for the SVMCMS Scheme 2018:
Selection of the candidates to provide Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Reward 2018 will be made on the basis of the qualifying marks in the aggregate. Contenders are required to secure 75% in the equivalent or in previous standard.
Check Out: How to Get Scholarship
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018 Application Form
Contenders can submit Application for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship by following below mentioned hassle free steps easily!!
Step 1: Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Registration
- First of all, contenders have to register themselves first and then Applicant ID will be generated.
- While selecting the Password please maintain the Password Policy as instructed in the form.
- Applicants, willing to apply for K3 are required to fill up the authentication form to verify their existence in Kanyashree(K2) with the input fields Kanyashee(K2) Year, Kanyashree ID, Applicant’s Name, Applicant’s Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name.
- On successful completion of K2 authentication applicants will be forwarded to registration form.
Step 2: Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Application Form
- To Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Log in, you have to enter you ID, Password and captcha code.
- Afterward you have to enter Basic Details, Personal Details in appropriate manner.
- While uploading Scanned Copy of Image and Signature, please maintain File Format and File Size as mentioned.
- Image and Signature format should be JPG/JPEG and size should be in between 20KB-50KB and 10KB-20KB respectively.
Step 3: Upload Documents
- After the submission of above mentioned details, you have to upload Scanned Supporting Document.
- While uploading, please maintain the File format and File size as mentioned in the form.
- Files should be in PDF format and size should not exceed 400KB.
Documents to be uploaded for Fresh and Kanyashree Application:
- Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent (Both sides)
- Admit Card of last Board/Council/University/College examination
- Mark sheet of last Board/Council/University/College examination (Both sides)
- Income certificate of family (Not Applicable for Kanyashree)
- Income Certificate Affidavit (Not Applicable for Kanyashree)
- Domicile certificate as Aadhaar ID/Voter ID/Ration card/Certificate Issued by concerned authority
- Scanned copy of Bank Passbook (1st Page, containing A/C No.)
Documents to be uploaded for Renewal Application:
- Copy of the Marksheet of the last examination in the present course of study (Both sides and in case of semester examination system, year wise semester Mark sheets)
- Admission receipt for the promotion to the next higher class
- 1st page of the Bank Passbook and the leaf of the Passbook in which the credited Scholarship amount of last year has been shown
Step 4: Final Submission
- After the finalizing of the application, you have to download Verification Certificate containing two pages.
- First page is the Applicant Copy and second page is the HOI(Head of the Institution) Copy.
- After verification and signed by HOI, applicant will scan his copy and upload this in the application portal to complete the application process.
Follow Here>>> Guidelines to fill application form
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018 Dates:
|Application Type||Closing Date|
|Fresh Application 2017||30.11.2017|
|Kanyashree (K3) Application 2017||30.11.2017|
Note: Contenders are advised to be in touch with our portal by following us on Facebook and Google Plus for getting latest updates of Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Renewal or others. Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018 is also available at the Official Website of the organization.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies|
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||How to Apply Scholarship|
|Counselling Schedule||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Education Loans for Students|