Syndicate Bank Admit Card
Syndicate Bank Admit Card is finally release by management authority of this well-known bank. Candidates who are going to appear in Syndicate Bank PROBATIONARY OFFICERS exam which is going to be held on 26-02-2017 they can now download Syndicate Bank Admit Card 2017 from here. To get Syndicate Bank Call Letter directly, aspirants may go through below stated Official Link.
Contents of the Page
You can also avail the Syndicate Bank PO exam pattern and make preparations for concerned exam. With the help of this page, candidates can get all the related information related to PO Exam Call Letter which is given by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com. Eligible Indians who had applied for Syndicate Bank Online Exam they have to download Probationary Officer Call Letter before going to exam cell.
Steps to Download Syndicate Bank Admit Card
Those aspirants who had applied for filling up 400 Posts of Probationary Officers and going to download the Syndicate Bank hall ticket must follow the necessary steps as given below:
- Firstly aspirants are required to go and login the official website of the reputed bank i.e. www.syndicatebank.in
- From home page and contenders have to hit on “Career” tab which is visible oat the bottom of same page.
- After pressing the stated link, a new window will be displayed to look for “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18” link and you are required to press on “Download the Call Letter” link.
- A new page will be opened where you will find one text box which exactly looks like below mentioned image.
- After that you have to fill up suitable details like Registration number/ Roll number or password/ Date of birth where required and then proceed to “login” by pressing the appropriate option.
- Now Syndicate Bank exam Hall Ticket will be displayed in front of your screen.
- Lastly you need to download PO Exam Admit Card in the computer or laptops and don’t forget to take the print out of it to appear in the examination hall.
Read Here: How To Download Admit Card Online
Syndicate Bank Admit Card
Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50|| |
(banking, Current Affairs)
Bank Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
Do you know this?
- This Bank is one of the most important commercial bank among various banks of India.
- It will be conducting soon an online examination for eligible and suitable candidates who have applied for PO positions.
- Applicants, who have applied for stated position, may download their entry card.
- Interested aspirants who had applied for this recruitment are required to go through Online Written Exam, followed by Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion which will be conduct by the concerned department of reputed bank.
- Those contenders, who will be successfully qualify both the stages of selection i.e. Written Exam and Personal Interview/Group Discussion, will be shortlisted for Admission to One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) at Manipal University and NITTE University for the year 2017-18.
Want to Know?
What Hall ticket Contains?
- Name of the candidates
- Roll Number of aspirant
- Name of the test Venue
- Address of the test venue
- Examination date
- Reporting time
- Exam city
- Closing date of downloading Syndicate Bank PO Exam Admit Card is 26-02-2017
- Online examination will be held on 26-02-2017
Contenders may check Official Link to get more details about Syndicate Bank Admit Card 2017. Candidates may bookmark this page for getting instant access to this page. To get latest updates related to Syndicate Bank exam Call Letter you need to stay tuned with use through this page.
You can also sub- scribe mail address through web- portal to get direct mail in your mail box from our free mail service. You can also comment in comment box, if you have any problem. Our expert’s members will try to solve your query as soon as they can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Syndicate Bank Recruitment||Syndicate Bank Salaries|
|Bank Interview Questions and Answers||Upcoming Bank Exams|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Coaching Institutes|