Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card
Officials have Released Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card on its official website; applied candidates who are willing to take admission in One-year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) Course of PO can download Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2018 from here.
Syndicate Bank is going to conduct Probationary Officer Online Exam on 25-02-2018 and to be the part of this exam; candidates have to download Syndicate Bank PO Call Letter. Interested appliers are advised to press the below provided link to get it quickly.
|Key Point Of This Page:|
Syndicate Bank is going to organize online examination for short listing the most eligible and career oriented applicants on unoccupied positions of robationary Officers (PO) in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I.
Only those applicants can take Syndicate Bank PO examination who bring their Syndicate Bank PO Call letter. For grabbing the remaining information about Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2018, individuals need to scroll down this page which is well formulated by the expert team of recruitmentresult.com
Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card
|Organization Name||Syndicate Bank|
|Date of Exam||25-02-2018|
|Status of Hall Ticket||Available!!!!|
Instructions To Get Syndicate Bank Call Letter
Applied aspirants for the Syndicate Bank Notification are required to download Syndicate Bank Admit Card 2018 by following the guidelines uttered below:
- First and foremost step is to log on to the official websites of the Bank that is www.syndicatebank.in
- As you reach on the home page of web portal, you should follow the ‘Career’ tab which is available at the end of the page.
- Select “Download call letter” tab which is located at the right hand side against the heading of ‘PGDBF PROGRAMME 2018-2019’ link.
- From the next page, candidates should fill the relevant details as registration no., password, from etc as per requirements.
- Once individuals fill all significant details, press the ‘Login’ button as given in below image:
- Within the few seconds, your Syndicate Bank PO Exam Admit Card will be displayed on your digital screen
- Finally download your Syndicate Bank PO Online Exam Admit Card and take the print out of it for examination purpose.
Download Here>>> Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2018
Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern:
Appliers against One-year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) Course are informed that this Online Recruitment Exam will consist of Objective Tests of 50 marks each
For Reasoning, English language, General Awareness and Quantitative Aptitude for 200 marks; and Descriptive Test of English language for 50 marks, candidates can check below tuned table for complete detail.
|S. No.||Test Type||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Online Objective Test||Reasoning Ability||50||50||Composite time of 2 hours|
|5.||Online Descriptive Test||English Language Descriptive Test||2||50||30 minutes|
Check Also: Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern
Candidates who are looking for Online Descriptive Test Exam pattern are informed that the this exam will include questions from English Language Descriptive Test and candidates will get total 30 minutes to complete the said exam.Job entrants who are going to appear in the upcoming recruitment examination are informed that must check the Syndicate Bank PO Exam Syllabus by pressing the direct link uttered below as it covers all latest topics.
If you want to get more detail against Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2018, check Official Link. Participants you are suggested to keep in touch with us from our website for getting more updates related to same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment||Syndicate Bank PO Salary|
|Syndicate Bank Interview Questions||Bank Exam Preparation Material|
|Bank Placement Papers||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|Bank PO Exam Preparation Tips||Bank Coaching Institutes|