Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
Earlier, Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment Notification was released by concerned department of Syndicate Bank for admission purpose. Candidates who had applied for Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Notification and successfully appeared in exam which was held on 25-02-2018 can check their Syndicate Bank PO Exam Results/ Cut Off Marks from here.
Aspirants who have appeared in Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Exam on 25th Feb 2018 to get admission in Postgraduate Diploma In Banking & Finance Course are hereby informed that Syndicate Bank PO Results is going to be declared soon. So, appeared candidates can check their Syndicate Bank PO Exam Results soon from here.
Candidates need to press below given Official link to check their Syndicate Bank PO Result directly. Qualified candidates will only eligible to get admission in Postgraduate Diploma In Banking & Finance Course. Aspirants are advised to stay tuned with us through this page to get latest update regarding Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Results.
Press here to Check: Syndicate Bank PO Result
Syndicate Bank wants to recruit young candidates, so interested candidates can follow the below stated procedure to fill Syndicate Bank PO Online Application Form before the last date that is 17.01.2018.
Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018 which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
|Bank name||Syndicate Bank|
|Number of vacant seats||500|
|Last date to apply||17.01.2018|
- Post name: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
- Number of Student intake: 500
Candidates who are going to apply for Syndicate Bank PGDBF Exam, they must possess Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Get Here: Latest Jobs as Per Your Qualification
Age of the candidates applying for Syndicate Bank PO Jobs shall be Minimum- 20 years Maximum- 28 years. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1989 and not later than 01.10.1997 and (both days inclusive).
Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the norms of Government of India:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates: 05 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 03years
- Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers:05 years
- All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J & K during 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989: 05 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD):
- PWD (SC-ST) – 15 years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years
- PWD (Gen) – 10 years
During nine months class room training the students shall be paid a sum of Rs 3000/- pm as stipend and during the next three months of internship a stipend of Rs 15000/- pm shall be paid.
Also Check: Syndicate Bank Salaries
General & Others candidates have to pay Rs. 600 as application and intimation charges and those who belong to SC/ST/PWD Category have to pay Rs. 100 as intimation charges only. The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
Candidates shall be selected through (open) online test conducted by IBPS followed by Interview and/or Group Discussion.
Check here: Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern
- There will be descriptive paper for test of writing skill in English which has to be completed in online mode only.
- Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks for the online test.
- Total duration will be of two hours for Objective Test (Online) and 30 Minutes for Descriptive Test (Online).
|Type||Name of the Test||No. of Qs||Max. Marks|
Objective Test (Online)
|Descriptive Test (Online)||English Language||02||50|
Also Read: Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus
Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion
The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test and Interview and/or Group Discussion as decided by the Bank.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview/Test Easily:-
Steps to apply for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Syndicate Bank that is www.syndicatebank.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Careers tab under drop down list of Announcements tab in above menu bar
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable link you wish to apply for
- Then hit on “REC/98066/2017 27/12/2017 PGDBF PROGRAMME 2018-2019 27/12/2017 Announcement pdf” link
- After that Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment Advertisement will get opened on your screen, just read the eligibility details carefully
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit apply online link
- Then fill the required details and also upload scanned copy of relevant documents
- After that make payment of application fee and hit submit option
- At last take hard copy of it for further use.
|Start date for Online Registration||02.01.2018|
|Online Payment of Application Fees to||17.01.2018 to 02.01.2018|
|Last date for Online Registration||17.01.2018|
|Download of Call letter for Examination After||05.02.2018|
|Date of Online test(Tentative)||18.02.2018|
Candidates can go through this Official Link to know detailed information regarding Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Latest Bank Jobs||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|Tips To Prepare For Bank Exams||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Upcoming Government Jobs|