Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus
Direct link to download the Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Syllabus PDF is available here on this page. With the help of the Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus, you can get all the details regarding the topics important from examination point of view. Furthermore the Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus 2018 will also reduce the risk of missing any important or higher weightage topic.
Syndicate Bank conducts the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) programme. After completing the programme the authorities offered candidates appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer (Junior Management Grade / Scale – I). The programme gets completed on the basis of the written test and interview. Those who qualify the written examination become eligible to appear in the further procedure i.e. the interview.
In order to get the Syndicate Bank PGDBF PO vacancy it is must for candidates to qualify the PGDBF written examination. Keeping the same fact in mind and with the willingness to help candidates in availing the Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus 2018, we the team members of recruitmentresult.com have created this page; hence candidates are advised to take a glance…
Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus
There are 04 sections in Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Syllabus namely-
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- General Awareness
Check Out Marking Scheme Here: Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern
Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus – General Awareness
- Syndicate Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- General Politics.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Countries & Capitals.
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus – English
- Error Correction.
- Word Formation.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Theme detection.
- Passage Completion.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Completion.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Exam Syllabus – Numerical Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Work & Time.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Time & Distance.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Sequence & Series.
- Data Interpretation also.
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer PGDBF Exam Syllabus – Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning.
- Puzzle Tabulation.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Input Output.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Coding Decoding.
- Blood Relations.
- Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test.
Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern
|1||Written Test||Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
Points to be noted:
- There will be objective type questions in the examination
- There will be 04 sections in the examination namely- Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and General Awareness
- Each section will have 50 questions and each question will be of 01 mark
- Total time duration given to candidates to complete the examination will be 02 hours
- Negative marking will also be there in the examination as 0.25 marks will be deducted for each right answer
Also Read Out: Syndicate Bank Interview Questions & Answers
With the help of the Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus 2018 and exam pattern represented here on this page candidates can prepare for their examination in a much better and a well structured way. Candidates satisfied with the information available about the Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer PGDBF Syllabus here may also bookmark this page by using CTRL+d tab.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Syndicate Bank Recruitment||Syndicate Bank Admit Card|
|Syndicate Bank Result||Syndicate Bank Salaries|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Placement Paper|