Tamil Nadu Current Affairs 2019
Current Affairs comprise all news, information, and various other things that are happening around us. In preparation for exam such as Banking TNPSC, railway & others, Tamil Nadu Current Affairs 2019 plays an important role. So, you may download TN GK Ques & Ans(In English) PDF.
In TNPSC Exam 2019, one section is of General Awareness where candidate’s awareness with current issues is evaluated. So get equipped and update your knowledge with latest Tamil Nadu 2019 Current Affairs available for your convenience.
Download TN Current Affairs PDF:
TN Current Affairs PDF In English covers monthly highlights concerning Sports events, Commonwealth games, world cup, Nobel prizes & others. Also, Tamil Nadu GK Questions And Answers are also provided.
Get all details concerning Tamil Nadu Current Affairs 2019 & TN GK Questions And Answers from this page designed by team of recruitmentresult.com
Tamil Nadu Current Affairs 2019
Tamil Nadu Current Affairs 2019 Highlights:
- India and ADB sign $169 Million Loan to Provide Water and Sanitation Services in Tamil Nadu
- Union Government has inked $169 Million Loan agreement with Asian Development Bank (ADB) for Tamil Nadu Urban Flagship Investment Program.
- Indian Coast Guard launches new Offshore patrol vessel ICGS Varaha
- Indian Coast Guard (ICG) launches new Offshore patrol vessel (OPV) ICGS Varaha at L&T Kattupalli shipyard near Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Tamil Nadu Government announces scheme for protection of exotic Neela Kurinji plant
- iCRAFPT: International Conference on Recent Advances in Food Processing Technology held in Thanjavur
- Tamil Nadu government has announced Scheme for protection of exotic Neela kurinji (Strobilanthus kunthianus) plants that flower only once in 12 years.
- Tamil Nadu Current Affairs 2019: India’s first indigenously developed Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor to achieve criticality in 2019.
- India’s first indigenously developed 500-megawatt (mw) Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor (PFBR) at Kalpakkam in Tamil Nadu is expected to achieve critical
- Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor (PFBR) PFBR has been designed indigenously by Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
- PFBR has been designed indigenously by Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). It is pool-type reactor with 1,750 tonnes of sodium
- Tamil Nadu Government bans manufacture and sale of e-cigarettes.
- Tamil Nadu Government has issued order banning manufacture, sale and possession of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS) or e-Cigarettes
- Health risk associated with ENDS Children, adolescents, pregnant women and women of reproductive age are at greater health risk
- Central Government forms Cauvery Water Management Authority
- Puducherry bags top position in National Clean School Award given by HRD Ministry.
- TamilNadu’s own ‘seeraga samba’ in line for Geographical Indication tag
- Union Territory of Puducherry has bagged top position in National Clean School Award after seven schools from Puducherry were awarded for cleanliness..
Download Here: Tamil Nadu Current Affairs 2019 PDF
Download Tamil Nadu Monthly Current Affairs
|Current Affairs Of Tamil Nadu State||Tamil Nadu Current Affairs Highlights PDF|
|Tamil Nadu Latest Current Affairs January||Get Here|
|Tamil Nadu Current Affairs February||Get Here|
|Tamil Nadu Current Affairs Highlights March||Get Here|
|Tamil Nadu Current Affairs April||Get Here|
|Tamil Nadu State Current Affairs May||Get Here|
|Tamil Nadu Current Affairs June||Get Here|
|Tamil Nadu Current Affairs July||Get Here|
|Tamil Nadu Current Affairs August||Get Here|
|Tamil Nadu Current Affairs September||Get Here|
|Tamil Nadu Current Affairs October||Get Here|
|Tamil Nadu Current Affairs November||Get Here|
|Tamil Nadu Current Affairs December||Get Here|
Tamil Nadu GK Question Answers
Question 1: The Homolographic projection has the correct representation of
Question 2: The hazards of radiation belts include
- deterioration of electronic circuits
- damage of solar cells of spacecraft
- adverse effect on living organisms
- All of the above
Question 3: What is common between Kutty, Shankar, Laxman and Sudhir Dar?
- Film Direction
- Drawing Cartoons
- Instrumental Music
- Classical Dance
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs Updates
Question 4: BC. Roy Award is given in the field of
Question 5: Which Chief minister have been appointed maximum number of times?
- M Karunanidhi
- M G Ramachandran
- J Jayalalithaa
- C Raja gopalachari
Question 6: Total Number of Districts of Tamilnadu state ?
Also Read: Monthly Current Affairs
Question 7: How was Tamil Nadu formerly known?
Question 8: In which year the Madras State was renamed as Tamil Nadu?
Question 9: Which one is recognised as state fruit in Tamil Nadu?
Know Here: Political Current Affairs
Question 10: How many UNESCO World Heritage Sites are located in Tamilnadu?
This is all about Tamil Nadu Current Affairs 2019. Stay tuned with us for more updates about latest updates about Current Affairs.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Current Affairs Date Wise||Current Indian Books and Authors|
|GK Current Affairs||Person in news|
|Pratiyogita Darpan||Samanya Gyan Darpan Ebook|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Awards and Honours in India|