Those who want to apply for Teacher Eligibility Test, Tamil Nadu and looking for TNTET 2018 Notification to check TNTET Exam Date and eligibility are informed that Tamil Nadu TET Notification is all set to be out in June 2018. Complete details of TNTET Notification is provided below aspirants can ensure their eligibility by going throughthis page completely.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board is going to invite applications for Teacher Jobs in Tamil Nadu State through TN TET 2018. Interested candidates can apply online and submit TNTET Application Form on or before the last date. Registered candidates for Tamil Nadu TET 2018 have to appear for TNTET Exam 2018 on scheduled date.
Candidates, who going to participate in the Recruitment process of TNTET 2018 can check the complete information of TNTET Notification 2018 with the help of this page that is structured by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Tamil Nadu TET Exam
Every year, The Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) conducts Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TN TET) 2018, as per the official procedure laid down by the central regulating authorities. Tamil Nadu TET is conducted for those candidates who want to pursue their career in teaching field and become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Tamil Nadu.
|Conducting Body||Government of Tamil Nadu, Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Exam Name||Tamil NaduTeacher Eligibility Test|
|TNTET Exam Date||06-10-2018 & 07-10-2018 (Tentative)|
|Mode To Apply For TNTET 2018 Notification||Online|
|Last date of TNTET Application Form||1st Week of August 2018|
Check Here: TET Entrance Exam
TNTET Eligibility Criteria:
For Paper I:
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education (Regarding the Candidates who have passed D.T.Ed., from States other than Tamil Nadu, their certificate should be evaluated before Certificate Verification) from a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET.
- As per, TNTET Notification 2018, candidates who are appearing for the Final Year Examination of D.E.Ed. During the current Academic Year (2016–2017) are also permitted to appear for Paper I in the Teacher Eligibility Test. However they will be issued with TET certificate after producing D.E.Ed., Diploma Certificate.
For Paper II:
- For TNTET June Notification 2018, candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography as major subjects in their Degree course or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from a Recognized University.
- As per TNTET 2018 Notification, the candidates with B.Lit., (Tamil) degree should possess either B.Ed. or D.T.Ed. or TPT.
- Candidates appearing for the Final Year Examination of B.Ed. during the current Academic Year (2016 – 2017) are also permitted to appear for Paper II in Teacher Eligibility Test.
Check Now: TNTET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply for TNTET 2018 must be more than 18 years and less than 40 years of age is required.
Aspirants are required to pay application fee for TNTET Notification 2018. Candidates can submit the application fee using the online method through debit card/ credit card and net banking.
|For general category candidates||Rs.500/-|
|SC / ST candidates||Rs.250/-|
TNTET Admission Criteria:
For Tamil Nadu TET Exam 2018, selection will be done on the basis of their performance level in Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test which will be conducted by the selection panel of the Teachers Recruitment Board.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET 2018) will consist of 2 parts that is paper I and Paper II. The candidates have to perform their best on TNTET Exam Date and score the minimum 60% marks to crack the exam.
Check Now: TNTET Model Question Papers
TNTET 2018 Exam Pattern
TN TET Paper 1 Exam Pattern
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|TOTAL||150 marks||150 MCQ|
TN TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant age group 11 – 14 years )||30||30|
|Language II – English||30||30|
|For Science/Mathematics teachers or For Social science teacher or any teacher||60||60|
TNTET Syllabus 2018:
|Subjects Name||Syllabus Topics|
|Child Development and Pedagogy Syllabus|
Learning, Personality and Assessment, Social, Emotional and Moral Development, Nature of Educational Psychology, Mental Health, and Hygiene, Intelligence and Creativity, Cognitive Development, Motivation and Group Dynamics, Guidance and Counselling, etc
|TNTET English Syllabus||Class VI, VII & VIII Classes by Government of Tamil Nadu|
|TN Mathematics Syllabus|
|Tamil Nadu TET Science Syllabus|
|TNTET Social Science Syllabus|
Get Details: Tamilnadu TET Syllabus
How to fill TNTET Application Form?
- For TNTET 2018, first of all, candidates need to visit to the official web portal of the Teachers Recruitment Board “www.trb.tn.nic.in”
- Now move the indicator to the suitable link of notification that is “TamilNadu Teachers Eligibility Test 2018- Please press here for (TNTET) – 2018- hit here for Notification and Syllabus”
- Read the complete directives cautiously provided in TNTET Notification 2018.
- After reading complete details hit on “Apply” and Fill Online Application Form with right details in prescribed manner
- After filling essential details you need to upload relevant documents/ testimonials if necessary.
- Then recheck the details provided in TNTET Online Application Form.
- Hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of TNTET Application Form for future use.
Want to Know? Skills Required To become an Ideal Teacher
List of Documents to be enclosed with the TNTET 2018 Application Form:
- Demand Draft or Challan in case of offline payment or System generated form in case of online payment.
- Certificate in support of the category
- Self attested copy of Caste certificate (for SC / ST / OBC category candidates only)
- Self attested copy of the disability certificate
- Mark-sheet/ certificate from 10th to P.G. Degree, NET / JRF / Fellowship award letters etc
- NOC / sponsorship letter from present employer, if employed
- Marksheets of courses
Check Also: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
TNTET 2018 Important Dates:
|TNTET 2018 Release of Application form||1st Week of July 2018|
|Closing Date of TNTET 2018 Application Form||1st Week of August 2018|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||1st Week of August 2018|
|TNTET 2018 Written Exam Paper-I (D.T.ed)||06-10-2018|
|TNTET 2018 Written Exam Paper-II (B.ed)||06-10-2018|
To get more information about TNTET 2018-19, you need to go through Official Link. Interested aspirants can also join us on Face book/ Google Plus to get latest upcoming career related notification time to time. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNTET Answer Key||TNTET Result|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|TET Model Question Paper||Daily Job Updates|
|TET Syllabus||Daily Job Updates|