TNTET Application Form
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test is going to release a notification of TNTET Application Form. If you are eager to grab a job in government school of Tamil Nadu State than you may clutch the job opportunity through TNTET. On availability of TNTET Application Form 2016 we will also provide information in regard of it on our web portal.
TNTET exam is conducted every year for the eligible citizens by the Tamil Nadu government to provide opportunity for hard working and enthusiastic candidates to make their career in teaching sector. Candidates those who get passed in the exam of TNTET get good job prospects in the school as Primary teacher.
Entire Information of TNTET Application Form 2016:
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) is must for the aspirants who want to make their career in teaching sector. Job seekers who are from Tamil Nadu state and have a aspiration to make their profession in teaching sector there is good news for you. Here we are providing you all the information regarding TNTET.
Candidates who want to give this exam that degree of B.Ed is compulsory of else you can’t give exam.
Applicants those are interested to apply for TNTET Examination in 2016 may read the detailed information given below:
- TET for class 1 to 5: Applicant must have completed BTC, B.Ed, NTT, 2 years BTC in Urdu, or must have at least Bachelor degree in elementary education.
- TET for class 6 to 8: Applicant must possess Graduation with minimum 45 % marks along with 2 year Diploma in Education or having graduation in B.Ed with 50 % marks or have 4 year special Education Diploma with 50% marks.
Applicants’ minimum age should not be less than 18 years where the maximum age is according to the government norms.
Mode of selection
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of the performance given by them in the written exam.
- Contender will also get selected according to the cut off marks set by the department.
How to Apply?
- Applicants those who are eligible may apply online through the official web site.
- Candidates are required to fill all essential details and are required to attach all relevant documents and should submit the form within the given period of time.
- TNTET Model Question Papers-Complete Details
- TNTET Answer Key-Complete Details
- TNTET Result-Complete Details
For more details you may go through the Official Link.
Something You Should Put An Eye On
TET Preparation Material
|TET Syllabus||CTET Sample Papers|
|TNTET Model Question Papers||UPTET Sample Paper|
|Assam TET Question Paper||Tamilnadu TET Syllabus|