Tamil Nadu TET Exam
Want to appear in Tamil Nadu TET Exam? If yes, check the updated information and procedure here!!! Teachers Recruitment Board has released a notification against the upcoming TNTET Exam. Teachers Recruitment Board is going to conduct Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test of Paper I on 29.04.2017 and Paper II on 30.04.2017 respectively for hiring the eligible candidates to fill the vacant job positions of Primary Teacher/ Upper Primary Teacher in government school of Tamil Nadu State.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting to clutch the golden opportunity, they must ensure all the eligibility criteria and then appear in the Tamil Nadu TET Exam 2017.
This Page Highlights:
Candidates, who want to make a career in the field of teaching, need to endeavor in the exam to make a bright future. For this concern, they can apply for TN Teacher Eligibility Test 2017, by filling the TNTET Online application forms through official website trb.tn.nic.in with the help of the underneath revealed procedure on or before the deadline that is 23.03.2017.
Students who want to get further details about Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 such as eligibility criteria, last date and procedure to fill form, exam dates can go through this page which is well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Tamil Nadu TET Exam
Every year, The Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) conducts Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TN TET) 2017, as per the official procedure laid down by the central regulating authorities. Tamil Nadu TET is conducts for those candidates who want to pursue their career in teaching field and become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Tamil Nadu.
Check Now: Latest 5000 Teaching Jobs
TNTET Eligibility Criteria:
For Paper I:
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education (Regarding the Candidates who have passed D.T.Ed., from States other than Tamil Nadu, their certificate should be evaluated before Certificate Verification) from a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET.
- Candidates who are appearing for the Final Year Examination of D.E.Ed. during the current Academic Year (2016–2017) are also permitted to appear for Paper I in the Teacher Eligibility Test. However they will be issued with TET certificate after producing D.E.Ed., Diploma Certificate.
For Paper II:
- Candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography as major subjects in their Degree course or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from a Recognized University.
- The candidates with B.Lit., (Tamil) degree should possess either B.Ed. or D.T.Ed. or TPT.
- Candidates appearing for the Final Year Examination of B.Ed. during the current Academic Year (2016 – 2017) are also permitted to appear for Paper II in Teacher Eligibility Test.
Check Here: Latest B.Ed Jobs
Candidates who are going to apply must be more than 18 years and less than 38 years of age is required.
Candidates can submit the application fee using the online method through debit card/ credit card and net banking.
|For general category candidates||Rs.500/-|
|SC / ST candidates||Rs.250/-|
- Selection of the candidates for the position of Primary Teacher/ Upper Primary Teacher will be done on the basis of their performance level in Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test which will be conducted by the selection panel of the Teachers Recruitment Board.
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test will consist of 2 parts that is paper I and Paper II.
- The candidates have to perform their best and score the minimum 60% marks to crack the exam.
Check Now: TNTET Model Question Papers
|Subjects Name||Syllabus Topics|
|Child Development and Pedagogy Syllabus||Learning, Personality and Assessment, Social, Emotional and Moral Development, Nature of Educational Psychology, Mental Health, and Hygiene, Intelligence and Creativity, Cognitive Development, Motivation and Group Dynamics, Guidance and Counselling, etc|
|TNTET English Syllabus||Class VI, VII & VIII Classes by Government of Tamil Nadu|
|TN Mathematics Syllabus|
|Tamil Nadu TET Science Syllabus|
|TNETE Social Science Syllabus|
Get Details: Tamilnadu TET Syllabus
TN TET Paper 1 Exam Pattern
|Serial Number||Subject Name||Marks||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||90 minutes|
TN TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Serial Number||Topic Name||Marks||Total number of Questions||Exam Time Duration|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30||90 minutes|
|2||Language I (compulsory)|
|3||Language II (compulsory)|
|4 (i)||For Mathematics and Science teacher||60||60|
|4 (ii)||For Social Science teacher:||60||60|
You May Read This: How to Prepare for Maths
How to fill TANCET Application Form?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official web portal of the Teachers Recruitment Board “www.trb.tn.nic.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the appropriate link of notification that is “TamilNadu Teachers Eligibility Test 2017- Please press here for (TNTET) – 2017- Click here for Notification and Syllabus”.
- Read the whole instructions carefully.
- After reading complete details hit on “Apply” and Fill Online Application Formwith correct details in prescribed manner.
- After filling necessary details you need to upload relevant documents/ testimonials if necessary.
- Hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of it for future use.
List of Documents to be enclosed with the Application Form:
- Demand Draft or Challan in case of offline payment or System generated form in case of online payment.
- Certificate in support of the category
- Self attested copy of Caste certificate (for SC / ST / OBC category candidates only)
- Self attested copy of the disability certificate
- Mark-sheet/ certificate from 10th to P.G. Degree, NET / JRF / Fellowship award letters etc
- NOC / sponsorship letter from present employer, if employed
- Marksheets of courses
Check Also: TET Entrance Exam
|Sale of Application||06.03.2017 to 22.03.2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||23.03.2017|
|Written Examination Paper I||29.04.2017 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm)|
|Written Examination Paper II||30.04.2017 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm)|
For more details about Tamil Nadu TET Exam 2017, candidates may go through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TET Syllabus||Latest Recruitment Notification|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|