Tamilnadu Engineering Counselling 2015
- Anna University invites the talented students from all over the India to take admission through Tamil Nadu Engineering Counselling 2015 in its various colleges for course of Engineering by filling online application forms on or before the last date.
- Students who are hard working and interested to study in Tamil Nadu must see this notification and apply for the Tamil Nadu Counselling 2015 for Engineering Course as soon as possible by applying through online mode.
- You may also get latest information about Tamil Nadu Counselling like date, status and vacancy position by visiting our Web page recruitmentresult.com time to time.
Overview of Tamil Nadu Engineering Counselling 2015
|Name of Univeristy||Anna University|
|Mode of apply||Online|
Students who can apply for Tamil Nadu Engineering Counselling 2015?
Students should possess HSC (Academic) with minimum average of 50% and above or HSC (Vocational) with minimum average of 45% and above in Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
Applicants should have the original or photocopies of the following documents while appearing for Counselling
- 10th Mark Sheet/ HSC / Equivalent / Diploma Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC&DNC, BC and BCM
- NATA Mark Sheet or Hall Ticket
When Tamil Nadu announce any latest notification we will inform you so, stay in touch with us or you can like our Web Page from Facebook so that you can receive most recent updates directly to your mail box.
|Universities in Tamil Nadu||Career in Engineering Courses|
|Top 10 Engineering Colleges||How to Get Admission in Engineering Colleges|
Students must visit the Official Website for more information about Tamilnadu Engineering Counselling 2015.