Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment
A career notification has been professed by Tamilnadu Post Office titled as Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment. Online applications are invited by the corporation to engage eligible candidates for 127 posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) vacancies. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and wish to apply for Tamilnadu Post Office vacancy 2016 may send their duly filled applications in proper manner on or before the stipulated last date.
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|No. of Posts||127|
|Last date for submitting the online application||27th March 2016|
Here on this page all the detailed information regarding Tamil Nadu Post Office Jobs such as post name, vacancies details, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, age limit, procedure to apply etc are well provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment
- Upper age limit of the applying aspirant’s must be 25 years and should not be less than 18 years as on 27.03.2016 for all categories.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as follows…
|Category||Age relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit.|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes (SCs/STs)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Physically Handicapped(PH)||10 years|
|Ex-servicemen(Ex-Sm)||3 years after deduction of service rendered in military from the actual age as on the closing date for registration of application.|
|Ex-Sm + SC/ST||8 years (3 years +5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
|Ex-Sm + OBC||6 years (3+3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
|Government servants (who have rendered not less than 3 years’ regular continuous service as on closing date for registration of application)||Up to 35 years 40 years for SC/ST and 38 years for OBC.|
- Interested contenders applying for Tamilnadu Post office Vacancies, need to deposit an amount of application of Rs. 100/- and Examination Fee of Rs. 400/-.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Handicapped / Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee only.
- Fee can be paid in cash in any of the Post Offices in Tamilnadu Circle having e-payment facility during working hours.
Aspirants who will be appointed against MTS post will receive an appropriate amount of salary that is Rs. 5200/- to 20,200/- (Pay Band –I) with Grade Pay Rs.1800/- & Rs.1900/- by the selection board of organization.
Mode of Selection for Tamilnadu Post Office Jobs:
- Engagement of the deserving candidates will be based on basis of their performance in Aptitude Test which will be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
- The marks obtained in Aptitude Test will be taken to draw merit for each recruiting division and selection will be purely on merit basis.
Pattern and Syllabus for the Examination:
The candidates shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test (Multiple Choice Questions) covering the following subjects / topics. Aptitude Test will have four parts for the total of 100 marks. There will be no negative marking.
|General Knowledge (25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each)||Indian Geography, Freedom Struggle, Culture & Sports, General Polity & Constitution of India, Indian Economy, General Science, Current Affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of 10th standard.|
|Mathematics (25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each)||Number Systems, Decimals & Fractions, Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & Work, Time & Distance.|
|English (25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each)||Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms & Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases, questions from small passage.|
|Tamil (25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each)||As given in the official notification|
How to Apply for Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates wish to apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Vacancy, need to fill an online application form by visiting official website that is www.dopchennai.in.
- Now, hit on “Notification for Direct Recruitment Examination for Multi Tasking Staff, 2016” link and read complete notification carefully.
- Press on “Apply” button visible at the top side of the home page and fill online application form in correct manner.
- After completion of filling prescribed application form, must upload scanned photograph, signature of requisite size and submit fee and select “Submit” tab for the final submission of it.
- Lastly, retain a copy of same for future reference.
|Event||Date and Time|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||27th March 2016 up to 23:59 hrs|
|Last date for payment of fee in post offices||30th March 2016|
|Last date for updating of fee payment in website||30th March 2016 up to 23:59 hrs|
|Tentative Date of Examination||24th April 2016 (Sunday)|
You can check Official Notification 1 and Official Notification 2 for more detail regarding Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2016. For obtaining latest information regarding related recruitment notifications, candidates need to stay connected through this web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On