Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment
Are you in hunt of government jobs in TamilNadu? If yes then you are required to know that management authority has proclaimed a GDS Vacancy advertisement entitled as Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment. Organization wants to hire eligible Indians for filling up 128 vacant positions of Gramin Dak Sevak against Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
Focal Points Of This Page.
All the job appliers are required to know that they have to submit their Tamilnadu Post Office Online Application Form till the last date that is 09-05-2017. To obtain rest of information regarding Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Notification, you may go through below section of page which is well equipped by dedicated and committed team members of recruitmentresult.com
Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Postal Circle|
|Number Of Vacancy||128|
|Last Date To Send||09-05-2017|
Tamilnadu Post Office Vacancies:
Gramin Dak Sevaks: 128
|Community||No of Posts|
Tamilnadu Post Office Eligibility Criteria:
- Job appliers should have passed in 10th standard from Recognized state boards by the respective State Govt. /Central Govt.
- Appliers passed in Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Those job seekers who are going to apply for available positions must have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose
We have More Job Options for 10th Pass out Candidates: Get Now
Limitations of Age:
- To apply for Tamilnadu Post Office GDS Jobs applying candidates must not be less that 18 years and should not be more than 40 years as on the last date of submission of application.
- Upper age can be relaxed by 03 (three) years for the candidates with OBC category and 05 (Five) years for the candidates with SC/ST category. [10 years for PH above the respective category].
Download PDF: Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment Notification
Do you know about monthly salary?
- Appointed appliers will get an impressive amount of salary every month by the organization.
- Other allowance and other benefits will be also be provided to recruited applicants as per organization’s norms.
- OC/OBC Male category should have to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST candidates.
- For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Mode of Hiring for Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment:
- Selection of appliers for Tamilnadu Post Office Jobs will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weight age will be given to candidates for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Process to Fill Online Application Form:
- Applying aspirants for Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2017 can fill online by visiting the official site that is www.appost.in/gdsonline
- Then you need to select and hit the appropriate link.
- After pressing the appropriate link you need to register yourself firstly by hitting the “Registration” link.
- Then Fill the registration form very carefully and Once you submit the form then you will receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS
- Now revisit the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill Online Application Form with all necessary details correctly.
- Upload photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Finally make the payment of application fee and then you are required to press “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to retain a print out of online application form.
To Apply Online: Hit Here
Required Documents at the time of registration:
Candidates if you want to register yourself, then you should have the following vital data.
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number
- Start Date of submission of Tamilnadu Post Office Application form: Ongoing
- Application online Submission End Date: 09-05-2017
Willing aspirants may visit above mentioned Official Link to collect complete information regarding Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2017. Subscribe us and enjoy free email service to get latest recruitment updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|