Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2014
- Tamil Nadu Post Office has issued an advertisement to fill up the various vacancies of Multi-Tasking Staff. Eligible Aspirants for Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2014 may apply for the posts by sending a duly filled application before 05th March, 2014.
- Interested applicants can download prescribed format of application through online mode and must send it to concerned address through speed post only.
- The more relevant information related to the vacancy is tailored below on this page by the team of Recruitmentresult.com.
Tamil Nadu Post Office
Name of the Posts
No. of Posts: 227
Job hunters must have 10th/ITI from a recognized board.
An essential age criterion for the desired posts is 18 to 27 years as on March 05, 2014. Age limit will be relaxed upto 8 years for Government servants, 3 years for OBC aspirants and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
All job seekers have to pay Rs.25/- as application Fee.
Job fighters need to pay Rs.175/- as examination fee.
Mode of Payment
These fees can be paid separately in any post office through e-payment.
Candidates will be appointed on the basis of marks obtained in Aptitude Test.
Selected job seekers will get Rs.5200-20200 with grade pay Rs.1800/- and other allowances.
How to Apply?
- Aspirants must visit official website to download prescribed format.
- All the mandatory details should be filled accurately.
- Applicants do need not to enclose any educational or other certificates but must send original e-payment receipt.
- Job hunters have to affix 1 photograph in application form and 2 in hall permit.
- Must enclose a self addressed envelope affixing a stamp of Rs.40/-.
- Application envelope must be super scribed as ““Application for the Post of MTS: _________Division”.
- Send the application to below mentioned address only through Speed Post.
Send the application to Director/Superintendent of your post applied region.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 05.03.2014
Note: For further details check Official Notification.