Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment
Department of Post (DOP), Tamilnadu Circle is going to hire candidates for the TN Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Jobs. Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility for the Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 can apply online for available 3162 posts from here before last date.
Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment: Important Links
|Tamilnadu Postal Circle Apply Online Link||Press Here|
|Tamilnadu Postal Circle Registration Link||Press Here|
|Tamilnadu Postal Circle Fee Payment Link||Press Here|
|Tamilnadu Postal Circle Notification||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Tamilnadu Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Overview
- Name of Department: Department of Post (DOP), Tamilnadu
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Number of Vacancies: 3162
- Application Submission Process: Online
- Job Location: Table Nadu
- Official Website: appost.in/gdsonline
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||3162|
|Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
What are the eligibility criteria for Tamilnadu Postal Circle vacancies?
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India
- Basic Computer Training: The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years.
Grab More: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
How much is the application fee for TN Post Office Job?
UR/OBC/EWS Male candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee. All other category are exempted from paying the application fee through online and offline mode. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
Check Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
How much is the Salary for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Jobs?
Candidates who will be selected for the Tamilnadu GDS Recruitment will get Salary for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak as given below. There will be various other benefits and perks.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
What is the Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment Process?
Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection
What is the procedure to fill Tamilnadu Postal Circle Application Form
- Visit the official website of Tamilnadu Postal Circle that is www.appost.in/gdsonline to apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2020.
- Now hit “Tamilnadu (Cycle III – 3162 Posts)” link related to TN Postal circle Recruitment.
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Notification will be downloaded on your system
- Go through the Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment Notification thoroughly
- After that revisit the earlier website and hit on “Apply Online” link
- Fill the details carefully and then pay the application fee
- Finally submit the Tamilnadu Postal Circle Application Form and also download it
- Also take the hard copy of it for future use.
Find Out: Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
FAQ’s Related to Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment
Question 1: Is there any relaxation in upper age limit?
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
Question 2: How to pay offline application fee for Tamilnadu Postal Circle GDS Recruitment?
Answer: Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India.
Question 3: How to pay online application fee?
Answer: By using Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking
Read Here: Employment News This Week Highlights
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
Apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs!! Tamilnadu Postal Circle is going to hire eligible and skilled contenders through Tamilnadu Postal Circle GDS Recruitment process. Candidates who find themselves eligible for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 must submit the application form through online mode.
Candidates applying for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Notification must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms such as essential qualification, age limit etc. Tamilnadu Postal Circle Application Form must be filled before the last date.
You Can Also Check: Latest Recruitments
To gather all the latest updates and notification regarding Tamilnadu Postal Circle GDS Recruitment, candidates are advised to stay in touch with our web portal as we update the information according to the latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|Online Quiz||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|