Tamilnadu TET Syllabus 2015
- Government of Tamilnadu, Teachers Recruitment Board, who conducts, Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is releasing Tamilnadu TET Syllabus 2015 for those candidates who are going to apply for the exam. You may also download the TNTET Exam Pattern of paper 1 & 2 by going through this page.
This page Includes-
- About Tamilnadu TET
- TNTET Syllabus
- TNTET Related Important Details
- Tamilnadu TET Exam Pattern of Paper I
- TNTET Exam Pattern of Paper II
About Tamilnadu TET
- Government of Tamilnadu, Teachers Recruitment Board conducts this exam for appointment of eligible candidates as teacher for classes I to VIII in Schools of the Central Government, unaided private schools, and schools owned and managed by the State Government/local bodies and aided schools.
- As per government rules, now an appointed teacher must be TET qualified. Recruitmentresult.com is brought to you the further details of Tamilnadu TET Syllabus 2015 so that you can do better preparation.
Tamilnadu TET Syllabus 2015
Child Development and Pedagogy:
- Nature of Educational Psychology
- Human Growth and Development
- Cognitive Development
- Social, Emotional and Moral Development
- Intelligence and Creativity
- Motivation and Group Dynamics
- Personality and Assessment
- Mental Health and Hygiene
- Guidance and Counseling
- English Syllabus prescribed for Standard VI, VII and VIII by Government of Tamilnadu (From time to time)
- Mathematics Syllabus prescribed for Standard VI, VII and VIII by Government of Tamilnadu (From time to time)
- Science Syllabus prescribed for Standard VI, VII and VIII by Government of Tamilnadu (From time to time)
- Social Science Syllabus prescribed for Standard VI, VII and VIII by Government of Tamilnadu (From time to time)
TNTET Important Details 2015
- Tamil Nadu TET has two papers (Paper 1 & Paper 2).
- Paper 1 is for those candidates, who want to be a Teacher for Class 1st to 5th
- Paper 2 is for teaching in class 6th to 8th.
- A Person will have to appear for Both TET Papers.
- Each paper has 150 MCQ questions which have to attempt in 90 minutes only.
- There will be no negative marks for TET Exams 2015.
TNTET Exam Pattern (Paper 1)
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs each||30 marks each||90 minutes|
Tamilnadu TET Exam Pattern (Paper 2)
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs each||30 Marks each||90 minutes|
|2||Language I (compulsory)|
|3||Language II (compulsory)|
|4-(i)||For Mathematics and Science teacher||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|4-(ii)||For Social Science teacher:||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
Check this section:
|TNTET Application Form||TNTET Answer Key|
|TNTET Result||TNTET TRB Hall Ticket|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How to find online Study Material|
Candidates can also get TNTET Syllabus in PDF File through Official Link