Tamilnadu TET Syllabus
Want To Qualify TNTET Exam? Then Start Your Preparation with modified Tamilnadu TET Syllabus and also download Exam Pattern for Paper 1 & 2, all new topics details from this single page… Aspirants, who’re going to appear in Tamil Nadu TET Exam, are advised to begin their preparation through latest Tamilnadu TET Exam Paper 1 / 2 Syllabus and score good marks. You may also download the TNTET Exam Pattern by going through this page and stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding Tamilnadu TET Syllabus 2017.
Government of Tamilnadu, Teachers Recruitment Board, who conducts, Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is releasing Tamilnadu TET Exam Syllabus for those candidates who are going to apply for TET exam. For more information about Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus / TNTET Syllabus, you may need to go through this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com…
This Page Includes-
- About Tamilnadu TET
- TNTET Syllabus
- TNTET Related Important Details
- Tamilnadu TET Exam Pattern of Paper I
- TNTET Exam Pattern of Paper II
Tamilnadu TET Syllabus
Child Development and Pedagogy:
- Nature of Educational Psychology
- Human Growth and Development
- Cognitive Development
- Social, Emotional and Moral Development
- Intelligence and Creativity
- Motivation and Group Dynamics
- Personality and Assessment
- Mental Health and Hygiene
- Guidance and Counseling
Check Now: TNTET Model Question Papers
- English Syllabus prescribed for Standard VI, VII and VIII by Government of Tamilnadu (From time to time).
Read Also: How to Prepare for English
- Mathematics Syllabus prescribed for Standard VI, VII and VIII by Government of Tamilnadu (From time to time)
Want to Know? How to prepare for Mathematics
- Science Syllabus prescribed for Standard VI, VII and VIII by Government of Tamilnadu (From time to time)
- Social Science Syllabus prescribed for Standard VI, VII and VIII by Government of Tamilnadu (From time to time).
You May Read This: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
Tamilnadu TET Exam Pattern
TNTET Exam Pattern (Paper 1)
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs each||30 marks each||90 minutes|
Read Now: How to Get in the Mood to Study
Tamilnadu TET Exam Pattern (Paper 2)
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs each||30 Marks each||90 minutes|
|2||Language I (compulsory)|
|3||Language II (compulsory)|
|4-(i)||For Mathematics and Science teacher||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|4-(ii)||For Social Science teacher:||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
You May Read This: Strategies To Improve Memory
Do You Know This, If No Then Read It:
Government of Tamilnadu, Teachers Recruitment Board conducts this exam for appointment of eligible candidates as teacher for classes I to VIII in Schools of the Central Government, unaided private schools, and schools owned and managed by the State Government/local bodies and aided schools. As per government rules, now an appointed teacher must be TET qualified. Our web portal is brought to you the further details of Tamilnadu TET Syllabus 2017 so that you can do better preparation.
TNTET Important Details 2017
- Tamil Nadu TET has two papers (Paper 1 & Paper 2).
- Paper 1 is for those candidates, who want to be a Teacher for Class 1st to 5th
- Paper 2 is for teaching in class 6th to 8th.
- A Person will have to appear for Both TET Papers.
- Each paper has 150 MCQ questions which have to attempt in 90 minutes only.
- There will be no negative marks for TET Exams.
Check Now: TET Entrance Exam
Candidates can also get TNTET Syllabus in PDF File through this Official Link and stay tuned with us on our web portal to fetch updated details regarding Tamil Nadu TET Exam Syllabus.
Applicants, you may also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to get most recent updates on your timeline wall directly. If you’ve any query related to TNTET Exam Syllabus, you may freely ask by leave their comment in below stated comment box; our team member will entertain your query as soon as possible. Best Of Luck For Your Exam…
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNTET Application Form||TNTET Answer Key|
|TNTET Result||TNTET TRB Hall Ticket|
|TET Syllabus||Get Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Entrance Exam In India||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How to find online Study Material|