Why go anywhere when the complete information about TANCET Counselling is here!!! Check details of MBA/MCA Counseling Schedule from this page. Anna University is going to organize TANCET Counselling 2017 for the students who have qualified the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. Candidates who are willing to get admission in MBA/MCA programmes, they can check their Seat Status by attending the counseling procedure.
Willing candidates can appear in the counseling on the basis of rank or merit list prepared by the Anna University. Shortlisted candidates will have to attend the counseling on the particular date which will be provided them according to their rank. The main motive of this counseling is to provide admission to students in Government Aided Engineering Colleges and Self-financing Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu. Further details about the same are provided on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
TANCET Counselling Procedure:
- Candidates are first shortlisted on the basis of the TANCET 2017 Cutoff marks.
- Thereafter, the institute will announce counselling schedule on the basis of merit list drawn
- After which students have to visit the counseling venue to attend the seat allotment process.
- They will be asked to submit the required documents and counselling fee.
- After this, they have to fill their choices for courses and submit it.
- According to the choices submitted by candidates, colleges / seats will be allotted in order of the rank of candidates and as per the availability of seats
- Finally, they will be given final allotment letter which they have to carry while going for admission in the college.
Check Also: Details of Counselling Procedure
Documents Required for Counseling:
It is compulsory for the students to carry the following documents as prescribed by the officials on the day of counselling.
- TANCET 2017 Hall Ticket
- Class X, XII Mark Sheet
- Mark Sheets of all semesters/ yearly.
- Community Certificate for BC / BCM / MBC / SC / SCA / ST contenders
- Domicile certificate (If applicable).
- Copy of Degree Certificate (or) Provisional Degree Certificate. Candidates appeared for the final semester / year exam of the qualifying degree have to enclose a course completion certificate from the Head of the institution where the candidate has studied.
- Certificate from District Medical Board for Differently Able candidates (if Applicable).
- Self addressed stamped envelope for counseling call letter.
- Self addressed stamped acknowledgement card.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
TANCET Counselling Schedule:
Detailed counseling schedule will be announced by the Anna University, Chennai after the declaration of the entrance exam result. Candidates are required to carry all the essential documents and certificates which are mentioned above at the time of their counseling round.
Read Here: Counselling Schedule Notifications
Counselling will be held in the month of June/July 2017.
Dear visitors for any query kindly visit the Official Website. Keep visiting this page for getting all the updated information on TANCET Counselling 2017. Candidates may follow us on facebook and Google plus to get updates on their facebook wall. Candidates may also subscribe for our email service to get updates in their mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TANCET Application Form||TANCET Syllabus|
|TANCET Hall Ticket||TANCET Colleges In India|
|How To Prepare For TANCET||TANCET Result|
|TANCET Model Question Paper||TANCET Books|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|