After the declaration of TANCET Exam Result, candidates need to register separately for TANCET Counselling 2019 at official website of Anna University. TANCET Counseling is conducted for MBA, MCA, ME & others Courses. More details about how to check TANCET Counselling Status online, TANCET Counselling Dates etc are given below.
Overview of TANCET Counselling 2019:
- Conducted By: Anna University
- TANCET Registration Last Date: April 2019
- Availability of TANCET Admit Card: April 2019
- TANCET 2019 Exam Date: May 2019
- TANCET 2019 Result Declaration: 08-06-2019
- TANCET Counselling Schedule: 13-06-2019 to 12-07-2019
- Commencement of Classes: August 2019
- Official Website: www.annauniv.edu
Check TANCET Related Links:
|TANCET Answer Key||Get Details|
|TANCET 2019 Registration||Get Details|
|How To Prepare For TANCET 2019||Get Details|
|TANCET Eligibility||Get Details|
|TANCET Syllabus||Get Details|
|TANCET Hall Ticket||Get Details|
|TANCET Previous Year Question Papers||Get Details|
|TANCET Result||Get Details|
|TANCET Cut Off||Get Details|
|TANCET Colleges in India||Get Details|
|TANCET Books||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
TANCET Counselling Process 2019:
- Candidates can get Application Form from concerned Application Form Issue Centre.
- The form requires information such as Name, Registration number etc.
- After filling the form, enclose the relevant documents and send it to “The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai”
- Qualifiers from TANCET Entrance will find eligible for TANCET Counseling 2019.
- Shortlisted ones need to get registered by visiting its official website.
- Select appropriate link to fill TANCET Counselling Online Application Form.
- Check TANCET Counselling Application Form at once.
- Press “Submit” button.
- Institute will declare the counseling schedule on basis of merit list drawn
- Candidates have to appear in counseling venue according to their TANCET Ranks.
- To attend the seat allotment process
- Students need to bring mandatory documents.
- Also, TANCET counseling fee payment will be done n.
- Candidates need to fill their choices for courses
- Submit it as according to choices submitted by candidates, colleges / seats will be allotted.
- After TANCET Seat Allotment which will be done on basis of rank of candidates and as per the availability of seats, they will be given final allotment letter.
- Candidates have to carry letter while going for admission in the college.
Must Check: Counselling Procedure in Details
TANCET Merit List 2019:
List 1: GATE Category:
- GATE 2019 qualified Candidate: For Engineering/Technology Candidates
- GATE 2019 qualified Candidates with valid TANCET 2019 scores: For Engineering Science XS/Life Sciences XL candidates
List 2: TANCET Category
Merit List is prepared on basis of marks obtained by candidates in TANCET 2019.
List 3: Sponsored Category
- A small number of seats are made available to candidates employed and sponsored by Governmental organizations; Government aided educational institutions
- Registered professional architects with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
- Sponsored candidates will be admitted only to the University Departments of Anna University, Chennai.
Get Here Complete: Counselling Schedule
FAQs Regarding TANCET 2019 Counselling:
Question: Who are eligible to apply for TANCET Counseling?
- For General category, the candidates must pass all the subjects of the qualifying degree with a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- For Reserved categories (BC / BCM / MBC&DNC / SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu), the candidates must pass the qualifying examination with 45% marks.
Question: What are the Documents Required for Anna University TANCET Counselling?
- TANCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- Class X, XII Mark Sheet
- Mark Sheets of all semesters/ yearly.
- Community Certificate for BC / BCM / MBC / SC / SCA / ST contenders
- Domicile certificate (If applicable).
- Copy of Degree Certificate (or) Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Certificate from District Medical Board for Differently Able candidates (if Applicable).
- Self-addressed stamped envelope for counseling call letter.
- Self-addressed stamped acknowledgement card.
Question: What is TANCET Counselling Fee?
- Candidates have to pay an amount of INR 5300 for open candidates
- INR 1150 for SC/ST/SCA candidates of Tamil Nadu which includes non-refundable amount of INR 300(INR 150 for SC/ST/SCA) towards counselling fee.
Read Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
TANCET 2019 Counselling Details:
For getting admissions, candidates must appear in the TANCET 2019 entrance examination and applying for admissions on website. For taking part in counseling procedure, candidates have to score minimum qualifying exam prescribed by the authority in the entrance exam. Follow us on Facebook for latest updates about TANCET Counselling Status.
On the basis of the performance of candidates in the entrance examination, the seats will be allotted to the candidates. The rank secured by the candidate is displayed on the website along with the result. After TANCET Seat Allotment, candidates have to pay the fee. Without attending the counseling no candidate will be allowed to get admission.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Documents Required For Counseling||Scholarship in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|