Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has revealed an advertisement regarding TANUVAS Recruitment 2016. This University has proclaimed to recruit capable and self motivated aspirants for the Senior Research Fellow post in the DST project “Establishing National Hub for Healthcare Instrumentation Development”. Eligible Job seeker for SRF vacancy may apply now by submitting their application on or before the last date that is 21st September 2016. We’re trying to update the latest info about TANUVAS Recruitment 2017 very soon on this page, so you may keep in touch with this web portal.
From here, candidates you can acquire all relevant details about Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Recruitment which is well in structured on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Job hunters who are willing to apply for the concerned posts are advised to follow below mention procedure to prepare TANUVAS Application Form.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Date of written test and Interview||21st September 2016|
Senior Research Fellow
Qualification Required for TANUVAS Jobs:
Aspirants should have possessed M. V. Sc / Ph. D in Biotechnology, Microbiology or other related disciplines, M. Sc / Ph. D in Biotechnology or Microbiology or Molecular Biology or Biochemistry or Applied Sciences or related disciplines from recognized university.
Check Here: Latest Ph.D Jobs
Read Here Now: More Post Graduate Jobs
Salary Scale for TANUVAS Vacancy:
The university will pay an amount of Rs. 12000/- + HRA for M. Sc graduates and Rs. 14000/- + HRA for M. V. Sc graduates as monthly salary.
Candidates will be selected based on their Performance In Written Test and interview which will be carried on by the University itself. The written test would be for 01 hour duration with multiple-choice questions. No TA and DA will be provided to any candidate. The
Grab Complete Info On: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
How to Apply:
Job seekers willing to apply for Senior Research Fellow posts, they can follow below mention procedure to prepare application form:
- Go to official website of the Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University that is tanuvas.tn.nic.in
- On the home page, select “Job Vacancies” tab given under ‘News and Events’ section.
- Press the link ‘A walk-in interview will be conducted for the post of TWO Senior Research Fellows (SRFs) in the DST project on ……………………’ A PDF file will be open with all the details about the posts.
- Candidates are advised to read it completely and prepare your application form on plain paper with bio-data furnishing name, permanent address, photograph affixed, and date of birth, qualification and experience, etc
- Now candidates must appear for test / Interview with original certificates in support of age, qualifications, photo ID card and experience certificate (if any).
- Working personnel are requested to attend the interview with no objection letter from the present employer.
Department of Animal Biotechnology,
Madras Veterinary College,
Chennai – 600 007
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Chennai
Important Date & Time:
Date of written test and Interview: 21st September 2016 at 10:30 A.M.
To see all the remaining details about TANUVAS Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can follow official notification. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
TANUVAS Recruitment: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|