Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released a job notification which is tilted as TANUVAS Recruitment. University wants to recruit skilled and dynamic candidates to fill up vacancies of Research Fellow (RF) posts. So, those are interested must grab this opportunity by applying for TANUVAS Recruitment 2017, as soon as possible.
Candidates, who have decided to apply for Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Recruitment, must appear for Walk-In-Interview which will be held on 07th December 2016 at specified venue that is mentioned below on this page. Our team recruitmentresult.com is updating this page with complete information related to TANUVAS Vacancy interested one can grab this wonderful chance.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Walk in Date||07th December 2016|
Name of Post:
Applicants going to appear for Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Vacancy should have possessed Graduate degree in Veterinary Science from the recognized University or Institute.
Check Now: Latest Graduate Jobs
Appointed aspirants for RF Jobs will be getting the handsome and appropriate amount of salary that is Rs.20000/- per month offered by the Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
Limitations of Age:
Candidates must meet age- criteria for Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Jobs. The relaxation in age will also be given to SC/ ST/ OBC reserved category aspirants as per the norms for Research Fellow jobs.
TANUVAS Recruitment 2017: Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the applicants for TANUVAS Jobs will be based on the basis of their performance in walk in interview / written test which will be conducted by the recruitment committee of organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to fill TANUVAS Application Form?
- Before appearing in interview, appliers have to visit the official website of organization that is tanuvas.ac.in
- After that, go to “News and Events” tab which is stated on the right side of home page and then you have to choose “Job Vacancies” from the drop down list.
- Now, hit on “A walk in interview will be held at Bargur cattle Research station Bargur for the selection of one Research fellow for NPBB funded project on Establishment of in situ conservation centre for Bargur cattle” link and read all instructions carefully.
- Then, prepare an application and fill all required details in application form such as Name, Date of birth, Permanent address, Email address, Qualification etc.
- At last, candidates have to attend the walk-in interview along with the form/ biodata and self attested/ original essential documents/ certificates on venue, time and date that is given below.
Bargur Cattle Research Station,
Want to Get: Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
Date of Walk-in Interview: 07th December 2016 at 11 AM
Visit Official Notification which is provided on this page to get more details TANUVAS Recruitment 2017. For getting updates, you may also bookmark this page by using Control + D. Join us on Facebook/ Google Plus for more upcoming career notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Recruitment Notices||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|