Tata Innovation Fellowship
Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India has publicized a notification as Tata Innovation Fellowship. Organization invites application form from eligible and keen contenders for Tata Innovation Fellowship 2015. It is a scheme in which those scientists will be recognized and rewarded who have done extraordinary work in the field of biological sciences also contributed in innovative solutions to major health care problems, agriculture and other areas of life sciences and biotechnology.
We are shortly bringing details on Tata Innovation Fellowship 2016. So, don’t be late to get latest update regarding the same, stay tune with our portal. Eligible contenders can apply for Tata Innovation Fellowship by submitting application form in prescribed format on or prior to last date which is 21st November 2015.
Contenders must read full details regarding Tata Innovation Fellowship 2015 like qualification, age limit, salary, and how to apply etc are mentioned below by the unit of receuitmentresult.com. Interested candidates have a look below…
- Applicant should possess a Ph.D degree in Life Sciences, Agriculture, Veterinary Science or a Master’s degree in Medical Sciences, Engineering or an equivalent degree in Biotechnology / related areas. The applicant must have outstanding contribution and publication in the specific area.
- Aspirants should have spent at least 5 years in India before applying for the fellowship.
- Contenders must have a regular permanent position in a University/ Institute/ Organization and should be engaged in research and development.
Age of applying candidates should not be less than 55 years. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules nad regulations of Government of India.
Aspirants who applying for Tata Innovation Fellowship will be entitled to receive Rs. 25000/- per month as amount of fellowship from the host institute. In addition, each Fellow will receive a contingency grant of Rs. 6.00 lakh per annum for meeting the expenses on consumables, equipment, international and domestic travel, manpower and other contingent expenditure to be incurred in connection with the implementation of ongoing research project under the fellowship.
How to Apply for Tata Innovation Fellowship:
- First of all, applicants should visit the Official Website that is www.dbtindia.nic.in to obtain application form.
- Hit appropriate link and download the format of application form.
- Fill the application form carefully and affix one recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Attach photocopies of educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate and other testimonials.
- Application form complete in all respects should be submitted to below stated address before the end date should be reached.
- Incomplete or Unsigned application form will be summarily rejected.
Dr. A. K. Rawat, Director,
Department of Biotechnology, Block-2,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi -110 003
Date to Remember:
End Date for Submission of Application Form: 21st November 2015
Through Official Notification, applicants can obtain detailed information in concern to Tata Innovation Fellowship 2015. We are shortly providing updates on Tata Innovation Fellowship 2016, so stay connected with us and don’t miss any recruitment details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||Scholarship For Higher Education|
|Scholarship Exams For Studies Abroad||Successful Career Development Tips|