Tata Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2015
A Walk-In-Interview has been advertised by Department of Radiology, Palliative Medicince and Pathology, at Visakhapatnam as Tata Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2015. The interested applicants can apply by submitting their application in a prescribed manner.
|Name of the post||Asst. Professor|
|Walk-In-Interview||17th January 2015 AT 9:00A.M.|
The remaining information related to Tata Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2015 such as Education qualification, remuneration, age limit, how to apply are well furnished on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Tata Memorial Hospital Recruitment Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of the post|
Education Qualification and Experience:
Asst. Professor Radiology:
- M.D. or equivalent Postgraduate Degree in Radiology/Radio-diagnosis recognized by Medical council of India with 3 years’ post M.D. experience in the relevant field.
Asst. Professor, Palliative Medicine
- M.D. or M.S. in any Clinical Branch or equivalent Postgraduate Degree recognized by Medical Council of India with minimum 3 years’ post M.D. /M.S. experience in Palliative care in a large hospital or cancer centre. A Post Graduate Diploma or Certified Training in Palliative Medicine is desirable.
Asst. Professor, Pathology:
- M.D. in Pathology recognized by MCI with minimum 3 years’ post MD experience in Anatomic Pathology particularly in Surgical Onco-Pathology preferably in a teaching institute. This position entails sign out responsibilities of all oncology specimens many with Immuno-histochemistry work up and includes Frozen Section, Cytology and Molecular Pathology reports as required.
The applicants have a fixed remuneration of Rs. 70,000/-p.m. to Rs.80, 000/- p.m.
The candidates eligible for this post are selected on the basis of interview.
4 Steps to APPLY:
- The applicants first have to go “official notification” mention below.
- Then candidates have to press “download application Performa” and have to fill carefully.
- The candidates have to attach all photocopies of testimonials which are asked.
- Te applicants must bring their original documents at the time of verification which will held on 17.01.2015 AT 9:00A.M.
Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Aganampudi,
APIIC Industrial Park,
Next to Varun Motors, Aganampudi,
Walk-In-Interview Date: 17.01.2015 AT 9:00A.M.
To get other details you may go through the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On