Tata Power Recruitment Through GATE
Gate Exam 2018 is going to be held in February 2018. Candidates registered and going to appear in examination may apply for Tata Power Recruitment through GATE 2018. Soon the Tata Power is going to release Tata Power Recruitment through GATE 2018 Notification.
Candidates who will appear in GATE Examination and have GATE Registration number may apply for Tata Power Recruitment through GATE 2018 online by visiting the official web portal i.e. www.tatapower.com and filling up online application form.
This page includes:
Through Tata Power Recruitment Through Gate 2018, the organization will hire eligible and deserving contenders for Graduate Engineer Trainee posts. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their GATE 2018 Score and other rounds decided by Tata Power.
Rest of the details about Tata Power Recruitment through GATE 2018 is available in below section of this page that is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Tata Power Recruitment Through GATE
|Name of the organization||Tata Power|
|No of Tata Power vacancies||Various|
|Last date to apply for Tata Power Jobs||Check below|
Tata Power Gate 2018 Vacancy details:
|Name of post||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
Eligibility required for Job Openings in Tata Power:
To apply for Tata Power Recruitment through GATE candidates must have to complete the following requirements:
- Candidate should have a valid GATE score.
- Applying candidates must have completed his/her B.Tech/ B.E degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Power engineering with a Minimum Score of 60%.
- Candidates must have completed his/her 12th with at least 60% marks
Find Out Latest: Engineering Jobs
Age required for vacancy:
- To apply for Tata Recruitment Through GATE Age of General/OBC candidates must not be more than 25 years
- Age of SC/ST Candidates must not be more than 28 years
Tata Power Graduate Engineer Trainee Salary:
Candidates who will be selected for the Tata Steel Recruitment Through Gate 2018 will get their monthly remuneration according to the pay scale of INR- 24,900 to 50,500 at the basic pay of INR- 2490
Tata Power Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for Tata Recruitment Through GATE 2018 will be done on the basis of GATE Score 2018/ Tata Power Gate Cutoff. Furthermore selected candidates have to go under 1 years containing Technical/ functional/ classroom/ on the job training, projects, managerial skill development.
Must Read: How to Be a Successful Teenager
How to apply for Tata Power Recruitment Through GATE?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.tatapower.com
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on Careers tab available at top
- Afterwards hit on appropriate link regarding Tata Power Recruitment through Gate 2018 PDF
- Read all the details and then go to applying link
- Once you hit Tata Power Online Application Form will appear in front of you
- Fill up the details and complete the Tata Power registration process
- The registration process cannot be completed without the GATE Registration number
- After completing the details fill the Tata Power Through GATE Recruitment online application form and upload all the required testimonials
- At last hit on the final submission tab and then take a print out of filled up Tata Power Recruitment Through GATE application form and keep it safe for further usage
Also Get Notifications of: Upcoming PSU Jobs Through GATE
Important Dates regarding Tata Power Ltd Careers:
|GATE 2017 Exam Date|
|GATE 2017 Result||17-03-2018|
|TATA Power Registration Starts||March-April 2018|
To avail more information considering Tata Power Recruitment Through GATE 2018 candidates may also go through this Official Website Link
Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|