Students, who wish to get TATA Scholarship For Abroad Studies, can find the complete details about TATA Scholarship Scheme from here. The purpose of TATA Scholarship Program is to provide amount to the worthwhile students for graduate programs. The TATA Endowment Scholarship will be awarded yearly and beneficiary will receive the TATA Scholarship At Cornell for the duration of their undergraduate studies at Cornell University. Candidates, who are seeking TATA Scholarship 2018, can apply for TATA Education Scholarship before the last date.
TATA Group Scholarship will support around twenty scholars at any given time and will make sure that the candidates have access to Cornell University. Candidates, who’ve met the eligibility criteria for TATA Scholarship For Studying Abroad, need to submit Ratan TATA Scholarship Form before the end date. To collect more information about TATA Scholarship For Cornell University, applicants have to scroll down this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
TATA Scholarship Criteria:
To receive the TATA Scholarship Cornell, a candidate must:
- be a citizen of India and have completed secondary school in India;
- be offered admission to Cornell as an UG (Under Graduate) student;
- be eligible for need-based financial aid.
Check Now: Scholarship in India
Selection Process For TATA Scholarship After 12th:
Assortment of the candidates for TATA Scholarship For Indian Students will be based on the qualification of the students.
The TATA Education and Development Trust – a philanthropic affiliate of India’s TATA Group will permit Cornell to offer financial aid to undergraduate candidates from India. Preference will be given to capable scholar accepted to the..
- College of Architecture, Art, and Planning;
- College of Engineering;
- Applied Economics and Management major in the Cornell SC Johnson College of Business;
- Majors across colleges in the biological sciences, physical sciences, and other “hard” sciences, as well as the social sciences.
Get Here: Scholarship in India
How To Apply For TATA Scholarship?
To apply for Scholarship By TATA Group, you need to complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS) PROFILE. In this regard, here we’ve added some guidelines to apply for TATA Scholarship Abroad Study.
- Students need to visit official website which is www.admissions.cornell.edu.
- After reaching at official web portal, you need to hit on “Apply” tab from top menu bar.
- Select “International Students >>Tata Scholarship” link from next opened page.
- Read entire details about Scholarship By TATA and ensure their eligibility for TATA Scholarship For Higher Studies.
- Thereafter, hit the “College Scholarship Service (CSS) PROFILE” link.
- Now, go to the “Sign in to complete your CSS Profile” section and tap “Sign In 2018-19” button.
- Hit on the “Sign Up” button for creating a new account.
- Fill all General Student Information in blank textboxes.
- Select the “I agree with the Terms & Conditions.”
- And, press “Next” button to complete the sign up process.
- Thereafter, a new username or password will be created successfully.
- After completing the sign up process, you need to complete CSS PROFILE.
- Enter your Valid Username and Password and fill TATA Scholarship Application Form.
- Hit the “Submit” button to record entire details and get printout of filled form for future need.
End date To Fill Online Form For TATA Birla Scholarship: Second Week Of March 2018
Open this Official Link to know more about TATA Scholarship 2018 and stay connected with us on our web portal to download updated information about TATA Welfare Department Scholarship. Thank You….
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||How to Apply Scholarship|
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||How to Get Scholarship|
|Counselling Schedule||Education Loans for Students|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||How to Get a Free College Education|