TBJEE Admit Card
Directorate of higher education has released the TBJEE Admit Card on the official website. The authority is going to conduct Tripura Joint Entrance Exam on 24th/25th April. Candidates who are appearing in following exam may now download TBJEE Admit Card 2019 from this page.
Details about TBJEE Admit Card:
|Conducting Body||Directorate of higher education|
|Exam||Tripura Joint Entrance Exam|
|Category||TBJEE Admit Card 2019|
|TBJEE Admit Card Status||Released|
|TBJEE 2019 Examination||24-04-2019 and 25-04-2019|
TBJEE Admit Card 2019
Easy steps to download TJEE Admit Card 2019:
- Log on to the official website i.e. tbjee.nic.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on TBJEE admit card 2019 link
- Once you hit a new page will come out along with a dialog box asking for your registration number, DOB etc.
- Enter the details and then hit on Searching tab for Admit Card for TBJEE
- Once you hit a new page will come out along with the TBJEE Call letter
- Check out the details available on TBJEE Exam Admit Card and download it
- At last take a print out of TBJEE Admit Card 2019 and keep it safe for further usage
Download TJEE Admit Card:
|TJEE Admit Card||Download Here|
|Educational Notification regarding|
Admit card Download for TJEE 2019
|TJEE Official Link||Press Here|
|Download TJEE Exam Admit Card|
|TBJEE Counseling||Check Here|
|Tripura JEE Application Form||Check Here|
TBJEE Exam Centres:
TJEE Exam Pattern 2019:
- There will be 03 sections in the TJEE question paper 2019 namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Each section in the TJEE Paper 2019 will have 50 questions hence the total number of questions will be 150.
- As there are 03 sections, hence candidates will be given 02 hours for each section, the total time duration will be 06 hours
- 02 marks will be given for each right questions
- No marks will be given for wrong answers or unattempt questions.
- The syllabus of each subject of TJEE syllabus 2019 is divided into 10 modules and each module carries a weightage of 10 marks.
- After selecting the correct answer the candidate will have to mark the corresponding letter (i.e. A/B/C/D) in appropriate space provided in OMR Answer Sheet with blue or black ball point pen
|Subject||Total number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Physics||50||100 (2M X 50Q)|
|Chemistry||50||100 (2M X 50Q)|
|Mathematics||50||100 (2M X 50Q)|
Must Read: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
TBJEE 2019 Important Dates:
|Availability of Application Form||21-01-2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form||10-02-2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||28-03-2019|
|TBJEE 2019 Examination:|
Physics (11:00 am to 1:00 pm)
Chemistry (2:00 pm to 4:00 pm)
Mathematics (11:00 am to 1:00 pm)
Biology (2:00 pm to 4:00 pm)
|Uploading of Answer Key||26-04-2019|
|Last date of receiving feedback||1st week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Counselling||Jun – Jul 2019|
Candidates who are interested in availing more details about TBJEE Admit Card 2019 may also go through this Official Link. Aspirants willing to avail more details about the TJEE Admit Card they may mention their comments in below stated comment box. In order to avail more updates aspirants may bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On