Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd has circulated a job advertisement regarding TCIL Recruitment. TCIL intends to empanel qualified and experienced retired personnel for filling up Electrical Engineer Vacancy. Contenders, who wish to apply for TCIL Recruitment 2017, may submit the application form in prescribed format before the last date which is 23rd December 2016.
This Page Contains
Candidates can fetch remaining information regarding Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd Recruitment from below section of this page which is developed by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Before going to apply for TCIL Current Vacancies, you must read entire details.
|Organization Name||Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||23rd December 2016|
Educational Qualification For TCIL Engineers Recruitment:
- Applicants must have B.E./B.Tech in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
- Having post qualification experience in Installation & Commissioning of Mechanical Electrical Plumbing (HVAC, Fire fighting & IBMS) system in large multi-storey Buildings, Malls etc.
Find More B.Tech Jobs: Press Here
Salary Structure for TCIL Recruitment Notification:
Shortlisted candidates for Electrical Engineer posts will accept pay scale of Rs. 25,000/- which is offered by Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.
Read TCIL Recruitment Notification: Hit Here
- Appliers’ age should be 35 years as on 01st December 2016.
- Relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
Procedure of Appointment:
Selection of appliers for tcil-india.com Recruitment will be purely based on their performance in personal interview and/or test which will be conducted by the selection committee of Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.
Check Out Below Provided Links:
Procedure to Apply for TCIL Recruitment:
Contenders, who are well suited for this job opening at TCIL Jobs, may apply by submitting the prescribed application form by taking some necessary steps, mentioned below on this page.
- Eligible job finders will have to visit the official web portal of Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd that is www.tcil-india.com.
- From home page, select “careers” tab which is visible at the menu bar.
- Now, hit on “Requirement for the post of Electrical Engineer on contract basis” link.
- After that, read entire details which are mentioned in notification and download the application’s format.
- Now must fill the prescribed application form with all information and affix recent passport size photograph on the provided place.
- At last, application along with self attested photocopies of all testimonials / certificates in support of qualification /experience, age proof etc should be reached to the following address which is displayed below on this page.
To “The Group General Manager (HRD),
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.,
TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I, New Delhi – 110 048
Last Date to Submit Application form: 23rd December 2016
You may open above stated Official Notification, for more information concerning TCIL Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
On 21st Dec. 2016, A Walk-in- Interview will be organized by Telecommunications Consultants India Limited for TCIL Recruitment to fill vacant positions of Contract Engineer. Job hunters who want to be a part of this well- known organization and have required eligibility criteria can grab this chance by attending the Interview for TCIL Recruitment 2017.
Interested candidates for latest jobs in government sector may apply for Telecommunications Consultants India Limited Recruitment by attending walk-in- Interview with their all the photocopies of documents/ testimonials as well as original certificates. You can check complete information regarding TCIL Vacancy which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Telecommunications Consultants India Limited|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||21st Dec. 2016|
- Contenders who are willing to apply for TCIL Jobs must possess B.E. / B. Tech /B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electronics & Communications/ Computer science / IT with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute / University.
Limitations of Age:
- Age of candidates applying for these government sector jobs must not exceed 35 years as on 16.12.2016
- Upper age will be relaxable as per Government norms for SC/ST/OBC category Candidates.
TCIL Recruitment Official Notification: Check Notice
What would you get?
Assorted appliers for vacancies in government sector will get a Consolidated Emoluments of Rs.20000/- per month as per the norms of organization.
Mode of Hiring:
- Job hunters who are willing to get recruited for stated positions against these job openings in government sector will have to qualify Interview which will be organized by the selection panel of reputed organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid to appliers for attending the interview.
Must Go Through These Articles:
Steps to Apply:
Eligible aspirants are requested to apply for these vacancies in government sector by following some points given below.
- Wiling contenders may get the prescribed Performa of application form by visiting the official website that is www.tcil-india.com
- After that hit on “Careers” tab on home page in menu bar.
- On new window choose “Walk-in Interview for 2 Nos. of Contract Engineers One each for Mumbai & Bangalore for Pan African e-Network Project”
- This will take you to the page having full details regarding the advertisement.
- Read the full notification / instructions and prepare the Performa of application and Bio- data.
- Now you must fill application form with complete details and attach Xerox copies of all testimonials and submit it before started the interview process.
- Lastly you have to bring the original certificates of their study, age proof, etc. with a copy of bio-data and one set of photo copies of certificates, experience certificate and latest passport size photograph at the time of interview at below given venue.
Telecommunications Consultants India Limited,
Flat No. 8, Type- II,
Air India Colony, Sector – 27,
Seawoods Nerul (E), Navi Mumbai- 400706
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
Date of Walk-in- Interview: 21st Dec.2016 at 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
You need to above given Official Notification tailored below to obtain complete information regarding TCIL Recruitment 2017.