Apply now for TCIL Recruitment!! Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) has released an advertisement on its official website to fulfill 58 Vacancies of Manager. Eligible and qualified individuals can apply for TCIL vacancy on or before the last date which is 14-05-2019. Hit on the below provided direct link to obtain TCIL Recruitment Notification and application format.
TCIL Recruitment Highlights
- Organization Name: Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)
- Applying Mode: Offline
- Post Name: Manager
- Total TCIL vacancy: 58
- Job Location: India/Abroad
- Last date of receipt of the applications: 14.05.2019
Q 1: What is the required qualification for TCIL Vacancies?
Answer: Individuals must have done B.E/ B. Tech in concerned field from any recognized University. For Manager (Finance) vacancy, candidates must have done CA/CMA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI)
You Can Also Find Latest Engineering Jobs Here!!!
Q 2: Discuss the age range for TCIL Jobs.
Answer: The maximum age for all the TCIL vacancies is as follows. However, relaxation in the upper age for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Govt. Rules
- General Manager (Telecom/IT/Civil)-50 Years
- Manager (Finance) -45 Years
- Deputy Manager (Telecom/IT/Civil)-40 Years
- Manager (Telecom/IT/Civil)-30 Years
Q 3: Explain TCIL Vacancy Breakup.
|General Manager (Telecom/IT)||04|
|General Manager (Civil)||03|
|Deputy Manager (Telecom/IT)||16|
|Deputy Manager (Civil)||04|
|Asstt. Manager (Telecom/IT)||14|
|Asstt. Manager (Civil)||14|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q 4: What is the salary structure for TCIL Kuwait Jobs?
- General Manager (Telecom/IT/ Civil): Rs. 100000-260000/- (E7 – IDA) + Other allowances like, Medical, LTC, Transport Allowance and Perks as per Company Rules.
- Manager (Finance): Rs. 60000-180000/- (E3 – IDA) + Other allowances like, Medical, LTC, Transport Allowance and Perks as per Company Rules
- Deputy Manager (Telecom/IT/ Civil): Rs. 50000-160000/- (E2 – IDA) + Other allowances like, Medical, LTC, Transport Allowance and Perks as per Company Rules
- Manager (Telecom/IT/ Civil): Rs. 40000-140000/- (E1 – IDA) + Other allowances like, Medical, LTC, Transport Allowance and Perks as per Company Rules
Q 5: What is the TCIL recruitment Process?
Q 6: How to apply for TCIL Kuwait Jobs?
Answer: Willing candidates who are going to apply for Telecommunications Consultants India Limited recruitment have to go through basic steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited www.tcil-india.com
- Move your cursor on “careers” tab present on the top of the menu bar and select “current openings” from the appeared drop down list.
- Now, you will be redirected to new page. Press “Recruitment for the posts of General Manager (Telecom/IT), Manager (Finance) on regular basis, Deputy Manager (Telecom/IT) on Regular & Contract basis, Deputy Manager (Civil) on Contract basis, Asstt. Manager (Telecom/IT) on Regular & Contract basis, Asstt. Manager (Civil) on Regular & Contract basis” to get detailed advertisement on your screen.
- Candidates are required to read all the complete instructions provided in the notification and satisfy your eligibility for TCIL Recruitment process.
- Hit on “application format” and download the prescribed format.
- Be careful while filling all the relevant details like educational qualification, date of birth etc.
- Next, candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format with envelope super scribed as “name of the posts applied for …” along with all documents/certificates to the below postal address.
Direct Links Related to TCIL Kuwait Recruitment
|TCIL Notification||Get PDF Here|
|TCIL Application Format||Get Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q 7: What is the Postal Address?
Answer: The Group General Manager (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I, New Delhi – 110048
Q 7: What is the application fee?
Answer: Individuals are required to deposit Rs. 1000/- through DD in favour of “TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED”, payable at “Delhi” for each application. The SC/ST Candidates are exempted from the Application fee.
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
TCIL Recruitment 2019
TCIL, a rapidly growing public sector organization under the ministry of communication and information technology is offering excellent opportunity to eligible candidates to be part of this world class technology also a big chance to excel your career in all fields of Telecom, IT & Civil. Telecommunications Consultants India Limited has published advertisement titled as “TCIL Recruitment” for the posts of Manager, General Manager, Assistant Manager and Deputy Manager.
Qualified and experienced candidates who wish to apply for TCIL Recruitment 2019 must apply before the last date. To fill TCIL application form, the process has been started and candidates must keep in mind the last date to apply against TCIL notification is 14-05-2019. Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
To get latest notification about government jobs directly to your mail-box, you may subscribe our page and stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|