Telecommunications Consultants India Limited has published advertisement titled as “TCIL Recruitment” for the posts of Manager, assistant manager and Executive Trainee. Qualified and experienced candidates who wish to apply for TCIL Recruitment 2018 must apply before the last date.
To fill TCIL application form, the process has been started and candidates must keep in mind the last date to apply against TCIL notification is 30-08-2018. Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Highlights of the page
Telecommunications Consultants India Limited recruitment
TCIL, a rapidly growing public sector organization under the ministry of communication and information technology is offering excellent opportunity to eligible candidates to be part of this world class technology also a big chance to excel your career in all fields of Telecom, IT & Civil.
For complete information regarding TCIL Recruitment 2018, candidates must scroll down this page which is well designed by team members of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates must download the detailed advertisement from the direct link provided below in order to check if he/she fulfills the required eligibility norms.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
- Manager (Secretarial & Legal):
- Assistant Manager (Secretarial & Legal):
- Executive Trainee (Legal)
Educational qualification required for TCIL Recruitment:
- Manager and assistant manager (Secretarial & Legal): to apply for TCIL vacancies Candidates must have attained ACS / FCS from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Executive Trainee (Legal): Candidates must have possessed LLB degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- The maximum age for Manager (Secretarial & Legal) should be 45 years, for Assistant Manager (Secretarial & Legal) should be 35 years and for Executive Trainee (Legal), the age limit should not exceed 30 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines.
Download here: TCIL Recruitment Notification 2018
Mode of selection:
As per the notification, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in personal interview.
|Name of the post||Salary to be offered|
|Manager (Secretarial & Legal)||Rs.70000-200000/-|
|Assistant Manager (Secretarial & Legal)||Rs.50000-160000/-|
|Executive Trainee (Legal)||Rs.30000/- per month|
Must Check: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
How to apply for TCIL Recruitment 2018:
Willing candidates who are going to apply for Telecommunications Consultants India Limited recruitment have to go through basic steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited www.tcil-india.com
- Move your cursor on “careers” tab present on the top of the menu bar and select “current openings” from the appeared drop down list.
- Now, you will be redirected to new page. Press “posts of manager, AM, executive trainee” to get detailed advertisement on your screen.
- Candidates are required to read all the complete instructions provided in the notification and satisfy your eligibility for TCIL Recruitment process.
- Hit on “application format” and download the prescribed format.
- Be careful while filling all the relevant details like educational qualification, date of birth etc.
- Next, candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format with envelope super scribed as “name of the posts applied for …” along with all documents/certificates to the below postal address.
Get here: TCIL Offline Application Form
General Manager (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.
TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I,
New Delhi – 110048”
The last date to send prescribed application form: 30-08-2018
For more additional information regarding TCIL Recruitment 2018, you may visit the official link of the website. To get latest notification about government jobs directly to your mail-box, you may subscribe our page and stay connected with us at recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|