Tea Board of India Recruitment
A most recent career job notification published as Tea Board of India Recruitment. Walk-in-Interview will be conducted by the organization to appoint eligible and capable contenders for the post of Project Assistant. Candidates who want to make their career in government sector they can appear in Walk-in-Interview on the particular date, time and venue which is tailored below, to apply for Tea Board of India Recruitment 2016.
Aspirants who are interested and want to get rest information related to Tea Board of India Job like post name, educational qualification, salary details, mode of selection, way to apply etc they need to read the page which is well designed buy the team members of www.recruitmentresult.com
Tea Board of India Recruitment
|Organization Name||Tea Board of India|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||18th June 2016|
Educational Qualification Required:
Applier should have Degree in M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Entomology/ Biotechnology from recognized University/ Institutions. Applicants should have experience on field trial experiment related to pest and pesticides.
You May Also Check:- More Post Graduate Jobs
The age of candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment must be below than 32 years as on 1st Jan 2016. The relaxation in age will be provided to reserved category candidates according to the rules and regulations of Government.
After selection the contenders who will be successful appointed Tea Board of India Vacancy will get a good amount of salary of Rs. 20000/- per month from the organization.
Mode of Selection:
- The appointment of applying candidates will be totally based on performance in Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of organization. So, appliers need to give their best in interview for selection.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the appliers for attending the interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|Common Interview Mistakes||Get Details|
How to Apply for Tea Board of India Recruitment?
The candidates who are eligible and want to join this organization they can apply from these following instructions:
- The first and foremost step is you need to visit official website of organization that is www.teaboard.gov.in
- After that hit on “Vacancy” tab this will be available at the left side of the page and hit “View details” option.
- Now a new page will be displayed in front of you with different jobs links you need to hit “Employment Notice for Walk-in- interview for recruitment of Project Assistant purely on temporary basis” link.
- Then you should read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading complete instructions you need to prepare you Bio-Data in correct manner and attach all necessary documents.
- Now you should appear in interview to the address tailored below.
Tea Board of India,
Tea Park, Bhola More (Behind NJP Rly. Stn.),
P.O.: Sahudangihat, Siliguri- 735135
Latest Jobs in West Bengal:- Check Today
Walk-in-interview will be held on 18th June 2016 (Saturday).
Interested contenders who want to acquire more information against Tea Board of India Recruitment 2016 they can check Official Notification.. You can subscribe your e-mail address by getting direct e-mail from our free e-mail service in your mail box.
Tea Board of India Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|