Tea Board of India Recruitment
Tea Board India has released a vacancy advertisement regarding Tea Board India Recruitment. For filling up latest available jobs of Jr. Analyst, Accountant and Jr. Microbiologist, board is going to conduct a walk-in interview. Job seekers may apply for Tea Board of India Recruitment 2017 by appearing for walk-in interview which is going to be held on the stipulated date and time as shown below.
Highlights of Page
To get more detail related to Tea Board of India Recruitment you need to just scroll down this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates need to rush for walk-In Interview along with original particulars for verification on specified venue. So, candidates are requested to go through the whole notification before applying.
Tea Board of India Recruitment
|Organization Name||Tea Board India|
|Walk-in Date||15th December 2016|
Tea Board of India Vacancy Details:
- Jr. Analyst (Pesticide Residue and Heavy metals)
- Jr. Microbiologist (Bio products division)
Educational Qualification and Experience:
|Post Name||Qualification Required||Experience|
|Jr. Analyst (Pesticide Residue and Heavy metals)||B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Chemistry with knowledge in mass spectroscopy||Experience in pesticide residue analysis|
|Accountant||Bachelors’ degree in Commerce with adequate skill in operation of Tally (trained).||Experience in office procedure and working knowledge|
|Jr. Microbiologist (Bio products division)||B Sc. / M.Sc. in Microbiology||Experience in microbial analysis and handling related instruments|
- Upper age limit of the applying candidate must be 35 Years as on 01.12.2016.
- Relaxation in age will be calculated as per organization norms for reserved category appliers.
After selection the contenders who will be successful appointed Tea Board of India Vacancy will get a good amount of salary of Rs. 20000/- per month from the organization.
Tea Board of India Recruitment: Official Notification
Mode of Selection For Tea Board of India Jobs:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview that is scheduled to be held on 15th December 2016. If the number of candidates is more, then a short written test will be conducted for preliminary screening of the candidates. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Read These Articles:
How to Apply For Tea Board of India Recruitment?
- Willing candidates are firstly required log on to the official website which is www.teaboard.gov.in.
- Now, move on to the “Announcement” tab visible at menu bar and hit on “vacancy “link available in drop down menu of the home page.
- Choose appropriate job link from opened page as “Walk-in-interview on 15th December, 2016 at Tea Board India, 14, B. T. M. Sarani (Brabourne Road) for engagement of manpower at QCL, Siliguri” and read the complete advertisement carefully.
- Now, prepare an application by filling the application form correctly with all necessary details and affix a recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Attach a set of educational documents in support of mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate and caste certificates and completely filled applications in all aspects must be submitted before starting interview process.
- Candidates are required to bring along original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at the venue given below on scheduled date.
Venue of Interview:
Tea Board India, 14, BTM Sarani,
Kolkata- 700 001 West Bengal
Check Also: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
Date of Interview:
- Walk-in interview will be held on: 15th December, 2016 (Thursday), 11:00 a.m.
- Registration for appearing in the interview will be allowed up to: 10.30 a.m.
To attain more info on Tea Board of India Recruitment 2017 aspirants may check this Official Notification. Candidates may also add this page as bookmarks by pressing Control+D for getting instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|