Teach For India Fellowship
Applications through online mode are invited against Teach for India Fellowship from desirous and needy candidates. Applicants are required to submit the Teach For India Fellowship Application Form on or before the deadline which is provided below.
Teach for India Fellowship Scheme is an opportunity for India’s brilliant and most promising candidates, from nation’s best universities and workplaces, to serve as full-time teachers to children from low-income communities in some of nation’s most under-resourced schools.
Teach For India Fellowship 2019 Deadline!!!
There are 5 application deadlines for 2019 Fellowship Program. The last 2 application deadlines are: 03-02-2019 and 24-03-2019. So, applicants can apply for Teach For India Fellowship 2019-2021 by submitting form till 03-02-2019 and 24-03-2019.
For getting more details regarding Teach For India Scholarship, such as eligibility amount etc you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Teach For India Fellowship
Teach For India Fellowship Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen or
- A foreign national of Indian origin
- Foreign citizens who are not of Indian origin are not eligible to apply.
- Applying candidates should be final year graduate student/ Graduate degree holder in any discipline/ Youth, experienced professionals, entrepreneurs
- Teach For India Fellowship is a full-time, paid commitment to teaching and living in one of the placement cities such as Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru) starting from May/June 2018 onwards.
- Should be fluent in the English language as Teach For India Fellows will be placed in English-medium schools
- There is no age limit to apply for Teach For India Fellowship.
Check Also: Scholarship in India
Teach For India Fellowship Salary:
- Appointed candidates, will get a salary for teach for India fellowship of Rs. 17500 per month.
- If you need to move from the city of your home, Fellow will be given housing allowance up to Rs.5,500 to Rs 10,000 on the basis of the city, in which he will stay.
- In addition, Fellows will receive an allowance for school supplies.
Teach For India Fellowship Selection Process:
Stage 1: Application Form and Online Test
Initially screening of applications will be done then candidates will have to qualify online test named as AMCAT.
Stage 2: Telephonic Interview
Secondly, the Telephonic Interview will be done which is of around 30 minutes.
Stage 3: The Assessment Centre
- Thirdly, an in-person Assessment Centre will be done where you have to teach a 5-minute lesson, participate in a Group Discussion and complete a short problem-solving activity.
- Then you will have one hour-long personal interview with one of our staff members. If you are based abroad and cannot attend one of our in-person Assessment Centres, then you will face Interview and relevant activities over Skype.
- They believe that their Fellows are going to be leaders of movement towards learning equity.
- Apart from passion and promise to the vision of educational equity, they look for leadership potential that can grow through the two year Fellowship.
- Their Fellows are serious thinkers and problem solvers. They have grit, courage and set high expectations for themselves and for others.
- They demonstrate interpersonal skills through their interactions with various stakeholders.
- They look for diversity in their Fellowship cohort, and their Fellows come from across the country, with varied levels of professional experience – college students, working youth, experienced professionals, and entrepreneurs.
- They come from over 300 college campuses and companies, from urban and rural India, and from outside of India.
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Scholarship
How to Apply for Teach For India Fellowship 2018?
- In the very first step, visit to official website of organization that is teachforindia.org to apply for Teach For India 2019 Fellowship
- From home page follow “Join the Movement” tab from menu bar and press on “Become a Fellow” link from drop- down list.
- Now follow “Applications for the 2019 Teach For India Fellowship are now open” link and press on “Apply Online”.
- Now fill the details in Teach For India Fellowship Application Form if you are new users.
- If you are registered then follow “Already Registered” and press on “Login here to resume your application” link
- After that recheck Teach For India Fellowship Online Application Form once again and press on “Register” link to complete registration.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials according to the requirement.
- Now submit Teach For India Fellowship Form within a given period of time and take a print out of it for future use.
Hit here to: Apply Online Directly
If you have any questions about the Fellowship or the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are 5 application deadlines for the 2019 Fellowship Program. The application deadlines are:
|Deadline||Teach For India Fellowship Last Date|
To get complete details regarding Teach For India Fellowship 2019-2021 you need to press this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Apply Scholarship||How to Get Scholarship|
|Scholarship For Higher Studies Abroad||Latest Recruitment|
|Get Latest Teaching Jobs||How to Get a Free College Education|