Teach For India Fellowship
Apply Online for Teach For India Fellowship for the academic year 2018 – 2020. Youths and qualified candidates are invited by Teach For India for two-year, full-time to teach those children’s who are from low-income communities.
So, candidates who want to serve those students and interested to become a teacher can check complete details about Selection Process, Salary Details, eligibility criteria which is given below to apply for Teach For India Fellowship 2018.
Teach for India Fellowship Program is one of the best university and workplaces in the country. This is a wonderful opportunity for India’s most talented and promising youth, to serve full-time teachers to children who are from low-income communities.
Teach For India Fellowship
Teach For India Fellowship Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen or
- A foreign national of Indian origin
- Foreign citizens who are not of Indian origin are not eligible to apply.
- Applying candidates should be final year graduate student/ Graduate degree holder in any discipline/ Youth, experienced professionals, entrepreneurs
- Teach For India Fellowship is a full-time, paid commitment to teaching and living in one of the placement cities such as Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru) starting from May/June 2018 onwards.
- Should be fluent in the English language as Teach For India Fellows will be placed in English-medium schools
- There is no age limit to apply for Teach For India Fellowship.
Check Also: Scholarship in India
Teach For India Fellowship Salary:
- Appointed candidates, will get a salary for teach for India fellowship of Rs. 17500 per month.
- If you need to move from the city of your home, Fellow will be given housing allowance up to Rs.5,500 to Rs 10,000 on the basis of the city, in which he will stay.
- In addition, Fellows will receive an allowance for school supplies.
Teach For India Fellowship Selection Process:
Stage 1: Application Form and Online Test
Initially screening of applications will be done then candidates will have to qualify online test named as AMCAT.
Stage 2: Telephonic Interview
Secondly, the Telephonic Interview will be done which is of around 30 minutes.
Stage 3: The Assessment Centre
- Thirdly, an in-person Assessment Centre will be done where you have to teach a 5-minute lesson, participate in a Group Discussion and complete a short problem-solving activity.
- Then you will have one hour-long personal interview with one of our staff members. If you are based abroad and cannot attend one of our in-person Assessment Centres, then you will face Interview and relevant activities over Skype.
How to Apply for Teach For India Fellowship 2018?
- In the very first step, visit to official website of organization that is teachforindia.org to apply for Teach For India 2018 Fellowship
- From home page follow “Join the Movement” tab from menu bar and press on “Become a Fellow” link from drop- down list.
- Now follow “Applications for the 2018 Teach For India Fellowship are now open” link and press on “Apply Online”.
- Now fill the details in Teach For India Fellowship Application Form if you are new users.
- If you are registered then follow “Already Registered” and press on “Login here to resume your application” link
- After that recheck it once again and press on “Register” link to complete registration.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials according to the requirement.
- Now submit it within a given period of time and take a print out of it for future use.
Hit here to: Apply Online Directly
If you have any questions about the Fellowship or the application process, please email email@example.com
- Last date to submit application form: 04-02-2018
- Result will be declared on: 14-02-2018
To get complete details regarding Teach For India Fellowship 2018 you need to press this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|How to Apply Scholarship||How to Get Scholarship|
|Scholarship For Higher Studies Abroad||Latest Recruitment|
|Get Latest Teaching Jobs||Entrance Exam in India|