Teaching Jobs in Delhi 2015
- Future Security is the first priority in the modern era. And the Teaching Job is the second name of future security. Past few years shows that Teaching Sector is in trend. In 2015, there are plenty of teaching job opportunities in all over India.
- Teaching Jobs are considered as well reputed jobs. Specially women opt teaching as their carrier as they can understand the tender feelings of children easily.
- Besides that, this year, there is a boom in private sector too. Private schools are offering a high salary package to the well qualified teachers besides many other facilities.
- Contenders must possess Graduation Degree from a well recognised university. While for teaching senior class students, you should have master degree.
- Besides that some of the institutes desired that the applier must be TGT/ PGT qualifier.
- While some institutes as well as government sector appoints B.ed / BTC or N.T.T. teachers.
The pay band of teachers varies as per qualification and location of the jobs. The starting pay band for a government teacher is Rs 8000 with the addition of other benefits. But if the applier teacher is highly educated, she / he may earn Rs 25000- 50000 both in government as well as private sector.
How to Apply:
You may apply to any institute or school by following the steps as given under-
- Go to the official link of the institution.
- Now, press on the option “Carriers” or “Recruitment”.
- Choose the desired post.
- Fill the application form and upload your resume if asked.
- Press on ok button and submit it.
We update this page with latest teaching jobs, so keep browsing this page frequently.
Check More Useful Links