Teaching Jobs in Delhi 2019
Latest Govt/ Private Teacher Openings in NCR!!! Individuals those who want to make their career in Education can apply against Teaching Jobs in Delhi 2019. Many well known Government as well as Private Schools/ Institutes are hiring deserving candidates against Teacher Jobs.
Willing contenders need to match the required eligibility criteria first then they can complete the submission process against Teacher Openings in Delhi. After the submission of applications, individuals will go through recruitment process.
Highlights of the Page:
Teaching Openings in Delhi 2019:
Almost every public/ private school accepts the contenders on the basis of their performance in TET (Teacher Eligibility Test). But for the final selection, they conduct personal interview round to judge the skills of applicants.
Go through the below section of this web page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com and get further details about Teaching Jobs in Delhi 2019. Take a look and apply against Delhi Teacher Jobs.
Teaching Jobs in Delhi 2019
Teacher Openings in NCR:
- English Teacher
- Maths Teacher
- Tutor for English Language
- Tuition Teacher
- NTT Teacher
- Ed/ PTT Teacher
- Physics/ Chemistry Teacher
- Primary Level Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher
- Computer Teacher
- Preschool Teacher
- Hindi Teacher
- Assistant Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching Jobs in Delhi:
Individuals who have done B.Ed/ M.Ed/ Diploma in Education from any recognized university/ institute are eligible to apply against Teaching Jobs in Delhi.
Find Out Here: Latest B.Ed Jobs
Other Skills required for Teaching Jobs in Delhi 2019:
- Effective communication skills for dealing with students, parents, teachers, and should be organized, energetic and self-directed
- Excellent knowledge in respective subject, modern teachings mothered relationship with students and school management.
- Fluent in English
- Experience in parent counseling and Early Childhood Education
- Candidate should be well versed with the subject
You Can Also Check: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Selection Process for Teaching Vacancies in Delhi:
Most of the Government Schools accepts the contenders on the basis of Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). Candidates who successfully crack TET Exam become eligible to apply in any Government School/ Institute for Teaching Jobs.
Applicants those who want to apply for Teaching Jobs in Delhi for Classes I to V must appear in TET Paper I and those contenders who want to apply for Teaching Openings in Delhi for Classes VI to VIII need to attend TET Paper II.
Grab Today: Latest Jobs At Teaching Sector
Individuals get selected for Teaching Jobs in Delhi in Private Schools on the basis of their qualification/ academic records/ performance in entrance test/ interview. Some of the private schools prefer contenders who cracked TET Examination.
Salary in Teaching Jobs in Delhi 2019:
Those applicants who get selected against Teaching Jobs in NCR (Primary Teachers) receive Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 15000/-. Pay Scale for Teaching Jobs in Delhi in Government Schools depends upon the individuals’ performance in TET and experience.
Role of High School Teacher:
- Instruct via lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in one or more subjects at the post primary level.
- Maintain student records.
- Create, administer, and grade tests and assignments to measure students’ progress.
- Establish and enforce behavioral and procedural rules.
Also Read: Skills Required To become an Ideal Teacher
Process to Apply for Teaching Jobs in Delhi 2019:
To apply against Government Teacher Jobs in Delhi/ Private Teacher Jobs in Delhi 2019, contenders need to follow the mentioned below steps:
- Firstly, applicants need to go through the official website of the organization/ institute.
- Then hit “Careers/ Recruitment” tab mentioned on the home page for Teaching Openings in NCR.
- Select the link which is related to Teacher Jobs in Delhi and download the Teaching Jobs Notification.
- Read the details about Teaching Jobs in Delhi for Freshers/ Exp there.
- Fill the application form with correct details and complete the submission process through proper mode.
- At last, take a print out of the application form for further use.
Get Here: More Jobs in New Delhi
Job of a Teacher is full of responsibilities, he/ she has to take care of all the students and their future. To get Teaching Jobs, applicants need to complete their degree and must have some special skills which will build their relations with students.
If you find the above information about Teaching Jobs in Delhi 2019 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. We update this page time to time for providing you the latest information about current teaching jobs in Delhi. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter or keep visiting this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|