Team India For World Cup 2015
Millions of Cricket Fans are very curious to know about the most joyous moment of Team India For World Cup 2015. One of the most Prominent question that comes in the mind of every Cricket Lover is that what are the Strategies & Plans To Win ICC World Cup 2015 by Team India this year.
The Answer is here. Cricket Fans can check the complete information about Strategies & Plans To Win ICC World Cup 2015 in the below section.
India Team for ICC Cricket World Cup 2015:
India has selected its final troop for the coming event of ICC Cricket World Cup 2015:
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain, wicketkeeper)
- Virat Kohli (vice-captain)
- Ajinkya Rahane
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Rohit Sharma
- Stuart Binny
- Suresh Raina
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Ambati Rayudu
- Axar Patel
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Mohammed Shami
- Umesh Yadav
- Ishant Sharma
Strategies & Plans To Win ICC World Cup 2015:
- MS Dhoni will escort the 15-man Indian troop that will intend to look after its ICC Cricket World Cup event in Australia and New Zealand that will be commenced in February-March.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Stuart Binny are included in Indian Team as all-rounders. On the other hand, Axar Patel and Ravinchandran Ashwin take their hold on spin options in Match.
- The squad also entitles numerous fast bowlers like Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav and Ishant Sharma that are ready to lead the troop in their extraordinary way.
- Rookie spinner Akshar Patel and Ravindra Jadeja (vigorous another time) will convoy Ravichandran Ashwin to manage the spin troika.
- India has leaded lucid options like Robin Uthappa and Murali Vijay who are magnificent in back-up opener’s spot including middle-order floater Ambati Rayudu, who may also come up as back-up wicketkeeper.
- This time Yuvraj Singh’s Position is occupied by Ravindra Jadeja who is fit again to lead and enhance the performance of Indian Team in World Cup.
- The more emphasis is also given to Test opener none other than Murali Vijay. He last played an ODI for Team India in July 2013 but his remarkable performance in Tests series again make him to come into spotlight as the reserve opener.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Mohammed Shami are likely to direct the line with the encouragement of Ishant Sharma, Umesh Yadav, Varun Aaron, and Mohit Sharma.
- Tendulkar declared as Ambassador of ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 who will endorse and prop up a range of ICC initiatives to boost the contour of the tournament that is the third largest sporting event in the world.
- The main motive of the troop is to focus on team management and Prepare themselves wholly so as to emerge with their successful efforts of Victory.
Now, it’s high time for the team India to lift their arms up for ICC World Cup 2015. They are World Champions currently and need to defend their Title again. We hope that the team will implement the above strategies and plans and assure their success of Victory. The aspirations with the team are that the troop will not distress their Cricket Fans and win the World Cup again.