Telangana Current Affairs
Those candidates who are looking for the latest updates of events related to Telangana state, they may get all the entire info about Telangana Current Affairs 2016 through this page. Aspirants must have complete knowledge of current affairs or events occurring across TS state for qualifying any sate entrance exam / competitive exam.
Contenders should also practice the objective type questions as given below or by downloading the PDF file of GK quiz through the online mode.
Telangana Government organizes various exams every year for recruitment of eligible aspirants of state at varied posts. Aspirants who are going to participate for any exam associated with TS state, they may attain all the upcoming news and current affairs of state through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Telangana Current Affairs
- Telangana Government launches M-Wallet Mobile App
- Telangana Government, Eclat Health Solutions signed MoU to invest $15 million.
- Telangana ICT Policy Framework 2016 launched. The policy seeks to double the value of current 68232 crore rupees IT exports in Telangana in 5 years.
- J Geetha Reddy appointed as PAC Chairperson of Telangana
- She will be the first woman legislator to be appointed for the post in India.
- BHEL commissioned 600 MW Jaipur Thermal Power Plant in Telangana
- Telangana, French aviation companies signed MoU to set up training centre in Hyderabad
- Telangana State Budget 2016-17 presented
- Maharashtra, Telangana singed 5 MoUs to facilitate construction of irrigation barrages across Godavari
- Telangana Government to illuminate 25 municipalities with LED bulbs in 100 days
- Ministry of Railways signed MoU with Telangana for rail expansion
- Union Government approved Heritage development projects for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
- Union Government sanctioned 791 crore rupees under NDRF for drought affected Telangana
- Telangana became first State to make gender education compulsory at graduate level
- BHEL commissioned 600 MW Kakatiya Thermal Power Plant Stage-II in Telangana.
- Telangana launched e-Vahan Bima Scheme.
Check Out:-Latest Current Affairs Updates
TS State GK
Q1. The Telangana state was formed on _____ june 2014?
Q2. Total number of districts in Telangana
Q3. What is the literacy rate in Telangana?
(A) 59.11 %
(B) 66.46 %
(C) 69.26 %
(D) 72.08 %
Q4. Which one is the largest district by area wise in Telangana?
Q5. Bathukamma is a part of which festival?
National Current Affairs: Get Details
Q6. What was the name of the military operation that conducted to merge Hyderabad with India?
(A) Operation Thunder
(B) Operation Hyderabad
(C) Operation Polo
(D) Operation Strom
Q7. Total number of National Park in Telangana.
Q8. Who is appointed as the “brand ambassador” of Telangana?
(A) Mohammad Azharuddin
(B) Saina Nehwal
(C) V. V. S. Laxman
(D) Sania Mirza
Q9. Who was the last Nizam of Hyderabad?
(A) Mir Osman Ali Khan
(B) Mir Akbar Ali Khan
(C) Mir Mahbub Ali Khan
(D) Mir Nizam Ali Khan
Q10. In which year the Charminar was built?
Date Wise Current Affairs: -Check Here
Q11. Total number of states that shares borders with Telangana is?
Q12. In which year Hyderabad was officially declared as the capital of Nizams?
Q13. Who was the founder of the Hyderabad city and Charminar?
(A) Ibrahim Quli Qutb Shah
(B) Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah
(C) Abdullah Qutb Shah
(D) Abul Hasan Qutb Shah
Q14. Rudrama Devi belongs to which dynasty?
(A) Vijayanagara Empire
(B) Pallava dynasty
(C) Reddy dynasty
(D) Kakatiya dynasty
Q15. The Bhadrakali Lake is located in which district?
Name of Latest Books and their Authors: -Get Here
16. How many MPs will Telangna send to Lok Sabha?
17. How many assembly constituencies have been allotted to Telangna?
18. Which is the ruling party in Telangna?
(C) YSR Congress
19. Historically, when was Telangna merged with Andhra?
20. Grand Central Terminal, Park Avenue, New York is the world’s…
(A) Largest railway station
(B) Highest railway station
(C) Longest railway station
(D) None of the above
Give Now: -Online Quiz For Competitive Exam
21. The Telangana state was formed on ….. June 2014.
22. Which of the following Village/City is famous for Paper industry?
23. Former prime minister P V Narasimha rao belongs to which of the following district in Telangana ?
(C) Karim nagar
24. .Which day is celebrated as Telangana Language day?
25. Which of the following is Telangana state bird?
(A) Indian Roller
(C) House Sparrow
(D) None of these
26. Manjira Wild life Sanctuary located in which district of Telangana ?
27. Telangana state formation day?
(A) 01, August
(B) 02, June
(C) 24, July
(D) 19, September
28. What is the name of the Hyderabad international airport?
(A) Indiragandhi International Airport
(B) Rajiv gandhi International Airport
(C) Nehru International Airport
(D) Kakatiya International Airport
29. Nagarjuna sagar dam was built on which river?
30. Bhongir fort situated in which district?
Above provided information about Telangana Current Affairs 2016 are beneficial for you so applicants may prepare themselves accordingly. You may stay in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Current Affairs||Pratiyogita Darpan|
|Science & Technology||IBPS Current Updates|
|Meetings And Summits Current Affairs||Gk Questions & Answers|
|All Defence Current Affairs||Current Affairs For Bank Exams|