Telangana Current Affairs
Those candidates are searching for Telangana state (TS) Latest Updates, Objective and any updated information may checkout this entire page to get information regarding Telangana Current Affairs. Those are appearing in any state entrance exam / competitive exam, may obtain complete knowledge of TS State Highlights, Objectives and General Knowledge Questions by going through this page. If you want to preparation from the help of objective type questions, you can all in PDF format or also from the beneath section of this page.
Every year, Telangana Government conducts various Competitive exams for the purpose of recruitment for various posts. Applicants, who are participating in any exam associated with TS state, can collect additional information regarding Telangana Current Affairs 2017 and the upcoming news by going through this page which has made by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Telangana Current Affairs
Latest Updates / Highlights of Telangana
- Telangana state to shield 12 percent reservation for poor Muslim communities Telangana: TRS leader’s son stabs toll plaza manager over Rs 30 fare – Watch video
- Telangana Congress leader Vikram Goud allegedly paid Rs 50 lakh to some men to shoot at him – Hyderabad Police reveals details
- Drugs Crackdown Not Aimed at Telugu Film Industry, Says Telangana CM
- Telangana launches ‘Janahitha’ for speedy redressal of public grievances
- Telangana government puts cap on weight of school bags
- Protests After Telangana CM Plans Shifting Secretariat for ‘Vaastu’
- Telangana: Student clicks photo of teacher dozing off in class, cops beat him black and blue
- Maharashtra Hails RERA While Goa, Telangana Push it 3 Months Far
- Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET ) Result 2017 declared; check tstet.cgg.gov.in
- ESIC launches Mobile Clinic Services in AP, Telangana
- TS TET 2017 Answer Keys to be Released this Week on tstet.cgg.gov.in
- Finance minister describes budget as pro poor and welfare oriented. Says thrust on revival of rural economy.
- TS EdCET Results 2017 Declared at edcet.tsche.ac.in
- Here’s How the 13th Vice President of India Will be Elected Today
- Telangana Government to increase quota for Muslims, STs in the state
- Rs 300 crore allocated for Warangal Municipal Corporation. Warangal is the second biggest city in Telangana after Hyderabad.
- Teachers in This Telangana Schools are Wearing Helmets to Work
- Urban infrastructure development to rely on ‘extra budgetary resources
- Telangana Government announced series of welfare measures for army personnel
- Finance minister says rural economy is the focus.
- Backward classes welfare to benefit fishermen and shepherd communities.
- Rs 1000 crore allocated for Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation.
- Mission Bhagiratha, the piped drinking water programme gets Rs 3000 crore.
- The revised estimates of 2016-17 budget expenditure were 86.02% or Rs 112191.07 crore.
- Telangana becomes 1st Indian state to launch pension for single women
- Information technology department gets Rs 252.89 crore in the budget.
- Expenditure in schemes pegged at Rs 88038.80 crore.
Read Also:- Person in News Current Affairs
Warangal, Nizamabad, Nalgonda, Suryapet
|Formed On||2 June 2014|
northwestern part of the Joint State of Andhra Pradesh
|Official Language||Telugu , Urdu (regional)|
|State Animal||Spotted deer|
|State Bird||Indian Roller|
|State Tree||Prosopis Cineraria|
|Song||Jaya Jaya He Telangana Janani Jayakethanam[|
|River||Godavari, Krishna River, Manjira River and Musi River|
Check Now: Latest GK Current Affairs
TS State GK Updated Question Answer:
Q.1: Which of the following is Telangana state bird?
- Indian Roller
- House Sparrow
Q.2: Manjira Wild life Sanctuary located in which district of Telangana ?
Q.3: Which district of Telangana state is largest by area ?
- Mahabub Nagar
- Ranga reddy
- Karim Nagar
You May Also Check:- New Appointments In India
Q.4: When was Telangana formed?
- 01 January 2002
- 02 June 2014
- 01 August 1960
- 31 October 1953
Q.5: Who took oath as first Governor of Telangna?
- S. L. Narasimhan
- Najeeb Jung
- Kamla Beniwal
- Sheila Dikshit
Q.6: Which of the following dynasties ruled Telngana?
Check Here: Books & Authors Current Affairs
Q.7: Which party demanded statehood for Telngana and contested elections in 1971 later merged with Congress?
- Telangana Praja Samiti
- Tamil Manila Congress
- Dravida Munnethra Kazhagam
- Utkala Congress
Q.8: Which of the following districts is not part of Telngana?
Q.9: What is the capital of Telngana?
Check Out:-Latest Current Affairs Updates
Q.10: Telngana has been formed by dividing which of these states?
- Tamil Nadu
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Andhra Pradhesh
Q.11: How many MPs will Telangna send to Lok Sabha?
Q.12: Bathukamma is a part of which festival–
Read This:- National Current Affairs
Q.13: What was the name of the military operation that conducted to merge Hyderabad with India:
- Operation Thunder
- Operation Hyderabad
- Operation Polo
- Operation Strom
Q.14: Who was the last Nizam of Hyderabad–
- Mir Osman Ali Khan
- Mir Akbar Ali Khan
- Mir Mahbub Ali Khan
- Mir Nizam Ali Khan
Q.15: In which year the Charminar was built–
Check Here: Date Wise Current Affairs
Q.16: Who is appointed as the “brand ambassador” of Telangana–
- Mohammad Azharuddin
- Saina Nehwal
- V. S. Laxman
- Sania Mirza
Q.17: Which city was Capital for Kakatiya dynasty?
Q.18: Thousand Pillar temple was built during which dynasty?
International Current Affairs:- Check Here
Q.19: Who is the Founder of Qutb Shahi dynasty?
- Jamsheed Qul Qutb Shah
- Sultan Quli Qutb-ul-mulk
- Abul Hasan Qutb shah
- Ibrahim Quli Qutb shah
Q.20: Which city is the Second Largest City in Telangana ?
Above provided information about Telangana Current Affairs 2017 are beneficial for you so applicants may prepare themselves accordingly. You may stay in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Current Affairs||Sports Current Affairs|
|Science & Technology||IBPS Current Updates|
|Meetings And Summits Current Affairs||Committees & Schemes|
|All Defence Current Affairs||Current Affairs for bank exams|