Telangana High Court Recruitment
Applications through online mode are invited against Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 from willing candidates to fill up 67 vacant Posts of Civil Judge. Online registration has been started against TS High Court Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for Telangana High Court Vacancy Advt till last date that is 15-04-2019.
Telangana High Court Advertisement Related Links:
|Telangana High Court Recruitment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Candidate Registration||Hit Here|
|Candidate Application / Registered Candidate Login||Hit Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Highlights of Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019:
- Name of Association: Telangana High Court
- Post Name: Civil Judge
- Telangana High Court Vacancies: 67
- Last Date for Telangana High Court Apply Online: 15-04-2019
- Screening Test Date: 11-05-2019
- Download of Hall Tickets: 24-04-2019 to 11-05-2019
- Preliminary Answer Key: 14-05-2019
- Official Website: hc.ts.nic.in
Telangana High Court Recruitment
Q1. Do You Know Available Telangana High Court Vacancy?
Civil Judge: 67 Vacancies
- 54 vacancies to be filled under Direct Recruitment
- 13 vacancies to be filled under Recruitment by Transfer
Check More Latest: High Court Recruitment
Q2. What is Requirement to Apply for Telangana High Court Jobs?
For Direct Recruitment: A person who has been practicing for not less than three(3) years as an Advocate, as on the date of publication of the notification/advertisement in the newspapers, shall be eligible to apply for Telangana High Court Notification.
For Recruitment By Transfer: A person applying under Recruitment by Transfer must possess a Degree in Law awarded by any University established by Law in India and must be a confirmed member or approved probationer.
Q3. What is Prescribed Age Limit of Appliers?
- An applicant applying against Telangana High Court Recruitment Notification shall be a person who has not completed the age of 35.
- Provided that the upper age limit of 35 (thirty five) years is relaxable by five years in respect of the persons belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes for Telangana High Court Recruitment.
Q4. What is Salary Structure?
After selection, applicants will receive the monthly salary of Rs.27,700/- to Rs.44,770/- along with perks and allowances against Telangana High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019.
Get Details Of: Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs
Q5. What is Application or Examination Fee?
- The applicants who belong to OC/BC categories have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- towards Online Application processing fee/Examination fee.
- Whereas the applicants belonging to SC/ST categories have to pay Rs.250/- towards Online Application processing fee/Examination fee.
- Applicants belonging to SCs/STs, hailing from other than the State of Telangana have to pay Rs.500/- instead of Rs.250/-
Q6. What is Telangana High Court Recruitment Process?
- Candidate’s selection will be done on basis of Screening Test, Written Examination and Personal Interview. Viva-Voce, shall carry 50 marks against Telangana High Court Recruitment.
- Any candidate who remains absent for the Viva-Voce for the post of Civil Judge shall be deemed to have been disqualified for selection
Grab Today: Latest Recruitments
Q7. What is New in Telangana High Court Exam Pattern 2019?
- High Court will conduct Screening Test (Computer Based Test) for 100 marks comprising of 100 multiple choice objective type Questions.
- The duration of examination will be two (2) hours
- Written Examination consisting of the following three (3) papers will be held.
- Civil Law, Criminal Law and English Translation test for 30 marks and Essay Writing test for 70 marks
- Each paper shall carry 100 marks.
- The duration of each paper is three (3) hours.
Read Here: Daily Job Updates
Q8. How to Fill Telangana High Court Online Application Form?
- For Telangana High Court Recruitment Apply Online, visit official website that is hc.ts.nic.in
- Follow “Updates” section.
- Hit “Online Applications for Recruitment to 67 posts of Civil Judge for year 2019” tab.
- Choose suitable link either “Candidate Registration or Candidate Application / Registered Candidate Login” tab.
- Candidate has to fill below mentioned details to receive the Application link, User ID and Password
- Candidate will receive the Application link, User ID, Password on the registered Email ID
- Once the registration is done, details cannot be changed
- Fill Telangana High Court Application Form with all required details.
- Upload scanned documents, signature and photographs.
- Make payment of requisite Application Form fee.
- Finally, you need to hit on submit button.
- Take printout of Telangana High Court Online Form for future use.
Find Out: Latest Jobs In Telangana
Telangana High Court 2019 Recruitment Details:
Applications are invited through ONLINE for General Recruitment to 67 posts of Civil Judge in the Telangana State Judicial Service, comprising of 54 vacancies to be filled under Direct Recruitment, and 13 vacancies to be filled under Recruitment by Transfer.
The Last date for submission of Online Application is 15.04.2019 upto 11.59 p.m. The Hand written/ Typed/Photostat copy/Printed Application Form will not be entertained either directly or by Post or by Courier or in person.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|