Telangana Police Admit Card
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has released Telangana Police Admit Card for SI/ASI exam which is going to be held on 09-09-2018. Aspirants who have applied against 8,251 posts of Sub Inspector and assistant sub-inspector of police must download Telangana Police SI admit card from the direct link provided below.
Appliers are hereby informed that the preliminary written test for TSLPRB SC SI (IT and C) which is going to be scheduled on 09-09-2018 to be conducted in morning session at 10 am to 1 pm. In addition to this, the SCT ASI FPB exam will be held in the afternoon session from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
The highlights of the page
To access Telangana Police call letter 2018 for Sub Inspector and assistant sub-inspector positions, candidates are required to enter login details such as mobile number and password. Aspirants are advised to bring Telangana Police hall ticket at the examination center along with valid ID proof.
In order to gain additional information regarding Telangana Police Admit Card 2018, you are suggested to scroll down this page which is well created and presented by our team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Telangana Police Admit Card
How to download TSLPRB call letter 2018
- First of all you need to visit official website of Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board that is www.tslprb.in
- Now, Hit on “download hall ticket PWT on 9 September 2018” present at the middle of the home page.
- By pressing the above said link, you will navigate to new page and Aspirants need to enter the details like mobile number and password.
- As soon as you enter all details, press “Sign In” tab to get TSLPRB assistant sub- inspector Admit Card 2018.
- Now, your Telangana Police SI Admit Card will be displayed on your screen.
- Go through the details given in Telangana Police Sub-Inspector Admit Card.
- At last, download Telangana Police Admit Card and take the hard copy of Telangana Police Hall Ticket and bring it positively at the time of examination.
Telangana Police sub inspector exam pattern:
The selection process consists of four rounds which are stated below:
Preliminary written test:
The question paper will be technical and qualifying in nature with 200 questions and the maximum marks are 200.
Candidates have to score minimum marks in order to qualify in the Preliminary Written Test depending on their different categories.
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT): Candidates who qualify in the above Preliminary Written Test has to undergo Physical Measurements Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates who qualify in the above Physical Measurements Test will be required to undergo the following tests as per the notification.
- Final Written Examination: Candidates who qualify in the Physical Efficiency Test will be required to appear in a Final Written Examination having three papers as indicated below:
|Paper-I||English (Objective in Nature) (200 Questions)||100|
|Paper-II||Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability|
(Objective in Nature) (200 Questions)
|Paper-III||Technical Paper (Objective in Nature) (200 Questions)||200|
Must Check: Police Exam Preparation Book
Important information on Telangana Police hall ticket 2018:
- Applicants name
- Photograph of the applicant
- Gender of candidate
- Candidate Category
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
Know More About: Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
For more information about Telangana Police Admit Card 2018, candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link of the website. To get latest government jobs updates, stay tuned with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Telangana Police Recruitment||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|How to Get in the Mood to Study||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||How To Stay Awake All Night To Study|
|Tips to Manage Time In Exam||How To Prepare For Online Exa|