Telangana TCC Results
Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana has declared Telangana TCC Results for those candidates who had appeared in Telangana TCC Exam which was held in the month of March 2016. Every year, organization conducts Telangana – Technical Certificate Course Examination. Students, who are waiting for outcome of given examination, may check their Telangana TCC Results 2016 from this page.
Aspirants may also download Telangana – Technical Certificate Course Result from official website by utilizing below stated guidelines. For more information about this notification, applicants may need to go through this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Download Telangana TCC Results:
Applicants must follow the below listed steps one by one to download Telangana – Technical Certificate Course Result, take a look..
- Students may need to open official website of Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana which is www.bsetelangana.org.
- On home page hit on “Results” tab which is visible at right side of web page under “Students Services” section.
- Now select “T.C.C MARCH – 2016 Results” link from opened page.
- Then must fill asked details in blank textboxes such as Enter HallTicket Number that is shown in below provided image.
- After that hit on “Download” button and your Telangana TCC Exam result will be displayed in front of you.
- Download it and take printout of it, keep it safe for future need.
Read Also:- How to Check Result Online?
Telangana TCC Results
Examination board is a self-governing division functioning under ministry of Secondary Education, Government of Telangana. Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana is liable for conducting the SSC/OSSC Public exams and a number of minor/major exams. Every year, huge no of candidates applies for this courses.
Purpose Of Exam:
Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana’s objective behind organizing Telangana – Technical Certificate Course Examination is to check the knowledge of students that how much they gain information and promote them to next level. It is conducting for Drawing, Tailoring & Embroidery (Lower / Higher Grade) courses.
Mode To Check Scorecard:
Candidates, who are keenly, wait for their outcome of exams may check it through below provided official link or by using above stated steps and download it from official website.
Applicants may visit this Official Link to get your Telangana TCC Results 2016 directly. You may stay connected with us on our web portal to get any updated information.
You may join us Facebook or Google plus to acquire latest details on your timeline wall directly. Contenders may also send their feedback by leave their comment in below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On