Teri University Admission 2015
- Teri University is going to conduct Teri University Admission 2015 for students who want admission in MBA, M.Tec, M.Sc., M.A. under Teri University. Students who want to get admission may fill online application form on or before end date.
- Teri University offers various courses of MBA, M.Tech, M.Sc., M.A., PG Diploma in various streams. Eligible students may get admission in any course by following instruction given below.
- For more information about Teri University Admission 2015 like eligibility criteria, selection process, procedure to apply and important date etc you may go through this page of recruitmentresult.com thoroughly.
Aspirants who want to get admission in post Graduation courses must have passed Graduation or perusing last year of Graduation in appropriate branch from recognized university or branch with good academic records.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs. 1250/- either through online mode or by offline mode.
- To pay fee through online mode payment can be done via Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card through online secured payment gateway.
- Or applicants can pay fee through Demand Draft in favor of “Registrar, TERI University”, payable at New Delhi.
Candidates have to clear Group Discussions/ Interviews to get admission in MBA courses.
For M.Tec, M.Sc., M.A.:
To get admission in M.Tec, M.Sc. and M.A. students have to clear online test.
How to Apply:
- First of all go through official site, which is www.teriuniversity.ac.in.
- Go to ‘admission’ section available at top menu bar.
- Select ‘how to apply’ link to apply.
- Now choose ‘start application for Masters Programme’.
- Select option button of Indian candidates or international candidates.
- Press tab ‘proceed to online registration’.
- Choose course for which you want to apply and press ‘proceed’ tab.
- Fill online application form carefully and upload your pass port size photo.
- Press submit tab after completion of application.
- At last take hard copy of application form.
- Closing date of receipt of application forms (other than APGDRE, MA (PP&SD) and MBA (Infrastructure)): 10 May 2015
- Closing date of receipt of application forms (for APGDRE, MA (PP&SD) and MBA (Infrastructure)): 30 June 2015
- Short listing of candidates for MBA programmes: 12 May 2015
- Group discussions/ interviews for MBA programmes: 21- 22 May 2015
- Date of online test for M.Sc., M.A., M.Tech.: 30-31 May 2015
- Results of GD/interviews of MBA programmes: 2 June 2015
- Shortlists (other than MBA and APGDRE): 12 June 2015
- Shortlist (APGDRE): 10 July 2015
- Last date for payment of fees (for MBA): 15 June 2015
- Interviews for all programmes (other than MBA): 22- 25 June 2015
- Interviews for sponsored candidates: 23- 27 June 2015
- Final list and wait list (other than MBA): 30 June 2015
- Last date for payment of fees (other than MBA and APGDRE): 13 July 2015
Note: for more details you may check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|