Teri University Admission
Aspirants who want to pursue M.Sc, MBA, MA, M.Tech Programme they need to fill the application form for Teri University Admission. For taking admission in post Graduation courses, candidates must have passed Graduation or pursuing last year of Graduation in appropriate branch from recognized university. There are various courses which are offered by Teri University. Candidates are hereby informed that before taking admission in any course, they need to check the eligibility criteria.
Candidates can fill the TERI University online application form by visiting to the official website for various courses. TERI University Admission 2018 will be activated from 01 Dec 2017. We have provided here Teri University Admission Calendar 2018; you are suggested to check all the important dates. To get more information about Teri University Admission 2018, you are required to scroll down the whole page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Teri University Admission
Courses Offered by Teri University:
List of Programmes offered by the university for which you can apply are given below.
- Doctoral programmes (Ph D)
- M Sc (Environmental Studies and Resource Management)
- M Sc (Geoinformatics)
- M Sc (Plant Biotechnology)
- M Sc (Climate Science and Policy)
- M Sc (Economics) – with a specialization in Environmental & resource Economics
- M B A (Infrastructure)
- M B A (Business Sustainability)
- M Tech (Renewable Energy Engineering and Management)
- M.Tech (Urban Development and Management)
- Multi track programme on Water Science & Governance
- MA (Sustainable Development Practice)
- Advanced PG Diploma (Renewable Energy) distance learning programme
- Diploma in Renewable Energy
- Certificate courses
- MA (Public Policy and Sustainable Development)
- LLM programme with specialization in Environment and Natural Resources law and
- Infrastructure and Business Law.
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
Teri University Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants who want to get admission in post Graduation courses they must have passed Graduation or pursuing last year of Graduation in appropriate branch from recognized university or branch with good academic records.
Selection Procedure for TERI University Admission:
For M.Sc Programme:
Admission to the M Sc programmes is made on the basis of an online test and interview conducted by the University. Applications are invited from the candidates by advertising the programmes in some leading newspapers every year.
For MBA Programme:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of MAT/CMAT/ CAT/GMAT/XAT/TERI University entrance exam score, depending on the diplomacy of the selection committee. Selection from shortlisted candidates will be on the basis of group discussions and interviews to be conducted by the University at New Delhi.
For MA Programme:
Indian Candidates: Admission in MA programme will be made on the basis of a statement of purpose, past academic performance, a common entrance test and personal interview.
Foreign Candidates: Admission in MA programme will be made on the basis of a statement of purpose, past academic performance and personal interview. Proficiency in English language is essential, and would be judged on the basis of TOEFL / IELTS scores. Applications will be first screened, and only short-listed candidates will be called for either telephonic or Skype interviews.
Admissions will be done on the basis of scored marks in online test and interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How To Prepare For Online Exam|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Persons with Disabilities||3%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
TERI University Application Form:
Candidates can fill the TERI University online application form by visiting to the official website for various courses. Candidates are advised to make sure their eligibility before applying online. A direct link to apply online is also provided below for your convenience. Link to apply online for TERI University Admission 2018 will be activated from 01 Dec 2017.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1250/- either through online mode or by offline mode to take admission in various UG/PG programmes.
- To pay fee through online mode payment can be done via Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card through online secured payment gateway.
- Or applicants can pay fee through Demand Draft in favor of “Registrar, TERI University”, payable at New Delhi.
- Demand draft must reach TERI University on or before 14th May, 2018.
How to Apply for Teri University Admission 2018?
- First of all go through official site, which is www.teriuniversity.ac.in.
- After that, go to the ‘admission’ section available at top menu bar
- Select ‘how to apply’ link under the Admission section
- Now choose “Start application for Masters Programme”/ “Start Application for Ph.D Prog.”/ “Start Application for Distance Learning Prog”
- Select option button of Indian candidates or international candidates
- Press tab “proceed to online registration”
- After that choose course for which you want to apply and press “proceed” tab
- Then, fill online application form cautiously and upload your pass port size photo
- Press submit tab after completion of application
- The registration number and other related details will be sent to your registered email id after submission of the registration form
- After that, there are two options available for making the payment after submission of the online registration form such as online payment and offline payment
- Pay the application fee according to your choice
- At last take hard copy of duly filled application form and The Demand Draft should be sent by registered or speed post / courier with a cover letter mentioning your provisional registration number at below address.
TERI UNIVERSITY, 10, Institutional Area
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110 070 / India
Tel. +91 11 71800222
Fax +91 11 26122874
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
Important Dates for TERI University Admission 2018:
|Issue of application form starts on||01-12-2017|
|Last date of issue of application form||–|
|(a) Last date of receipt of application forms (other than APGDRE)||11-05-2018|
|(b) Last date of receipt of application forms (for APGDRE)||30-06-2018|
|Shortlisting of candidates for MBA programmes||14-05-2018|
|Date of online test for eligible M Sc, MA, M.Tech, LLM candidates||26-27 May 2018|
|Group discussions/interviews for MBA programmes||07-08 June 2018|
|(a) Declaration of shortlists (other than MBA and APGDRE)||04-06-2018|
|(b) Declaration of results of GD/interviews of MBA programmes||11-06-2018|
|(c) Declaration of shortlist (APGDRE)||08-07-2018|
|Scrutiny and shortlisting of Ph.D applications by Department||11-15 June 2018|
|Interviews for all programmes (other than MBA)||12-15 June 2018|
|Interviews for sponsored candidates||18-22 June 2018|
|Ph.D common admission test (RAT)||18-06-2018|
|Ph.D Interviews||18-19 June 2018|
|Last date for payment of fees (for MBA)||29-06-2018|
|Declaration of final list and wait list (other than MBA)||20-06-2018|
|Last date for payment of fees (other than MBA and APGDRE)||06-07-2018|
|Activation of wait-lists||11-07-2018|
|Orientation and registration||23-07-2018|
|Commencement of classes||24-07-2018|
|Last date for payment of fees (for APGDRE)||30-07-2018|
|Commencement of APGDRE programme||16-08-2018|
|Last date for payment of fees (for APGDRE with late fees of Rs. 2000/-)||28-08-2018|
|Scrutiny and shortlisting of Ph. D applications by Department||23-11-2018|
|Ph.D common admission test (RAT)||13-11-2018|
|Ph.D Interviews||13-14 Nov 2018|
You may get complete information about Teri University Admission 2018 through this Official Link. You can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On