Territorial Army Recruitment
Territorial Army has released a career advertisement regarding Territorial Army Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Candidates, who are satisfying the eligibility criteria and wish to enhance their career with this organization, may apply for Territorial Army Vacancy. We’re trying to update the latest info about Territorial Army Recruitment 2017 very soon, so you may keep in touch with this web portal.
|Name of Conducting Body||Territorial Army|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||Within 21 days|
Willing candidates may apply by submitting their application form on or before the last date that is well structured below. Aspirants interested in filling up the said posts may apply for Territorial Army MTS Recruitment; they may obtain other information from this page that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Territorial Army Recruitment
Multi Tasking Staff (PEON)
Minimum educational qualification for appointment to the above said post that an individual must possess is Matriculation or equivalent from a Recognized Board.
Check Now: More 10th Pass Jobs
Candidates should not be under 18 years and should not be more than 25 years of age as on last date prescribed for receipt of application by this office. Relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates according to the organization norms.
Contenders who will be employed against this recruitment they will obtain salary in pay band of Rs.5200-20200/- with the grade pay of Rs.1800/- from organization.
Selection Process for Territorial Army Recruitment:
- Candidates will be considered for the said post on the basis of their performance in written examination / interview. No TA/DA is admissible to the candidate for the selection written test/ Interview.
- Department may also restrict the number of candidates called for test/interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of percentage of marks in the basic qualification prescribed in the advertisement.
Check Below Links To Clear Test / Interview:
How to apply for Territorial Army Multi Tasking Staff Posts Advt?
- Applicants, satisfying the eligibility criteria and willing to apply for this recruitment, are firstly required to fill an application form that is available on the official website of www.territorialarmy.in.
- Now, choose the suitable link of the concerned notification and read the opened notification thoroughly.
- Fill an application form in prescribed format and attach Xerox copy of all documents and one photocopy of recent photograph on space provided in application.
- Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit.
- Envelope containing application and other requisite documents should be super scribed with “Application for the post of………..” and send it to the postal address which is mention below on this page.
- Applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
106 Infantary Battalion (Territorial Army) Parachute Regiment,
PIN – 900493, c/o 56 APO
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 21 days
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for far flung areas: Within 30 days
All those candidates who are interested to apply for Territorial Army Jobs may acquire other information by going through this Official Link. Aspirants may keep visiting this page regularly to attain updated information regarding Territorial Army Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Defence Jobs|
|Best Jobs In India||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|