Territorial Army Recruitment
Territorial Army has promulgated a job notification titled as Territorial Army Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from motivated young men to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions and serve the nation as Territorial Army Officers.
Willing candidates who find themselves eligible for the stated posts may apply for Territorial Army Recruitment 2016 by filling the application form in prescribed manner on or before the last date that is well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Conducting Body||Territorial Army|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||30 June 2016|
Appliers must possess graduate degree from any recognized university.
Latest Jobs for Graduate in India – Check Here
Applying candidate’s age must be resided between the age limit of 18 to 42 years on the date of application.
|Rank||Pay Bands/ Scale||Grade Pay||Military Service Pay|
- Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
Standard and Syllabus of the examination:
|Paper||Subject||Time Allotted||Numbers of Questions||Marks|
|I||Part -1 Reasoning||2hrs||50||50|
|Part - 2 Elementary Mathematics||50||50|
|II||Part -1 General Knowledge||2hrs||50||50|
|Part -2 English||50||50|
- Standard: The standard of Objective papers in Elementary Mathematics will be a Matriculation level. The standard of papers in other subjects will approximately be such as may be expected of a graduate of an Indian university.
- Qualifying Marks: Minimum 40% marks in each part of the paper separately and overall average of 50%.
- Penalty for wrong answers: Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
- Paper- I: Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics.
- Paper-II: General Knowledge and English.
How to fill TA Officer Posts Application Form?
- All desirous civilian candidates can obtain application form from employment news or download by visiting the official website that is www.territorialarmy.in.
- Now, select “Notification for Civilian Candidates” link available at left side of home page and read the notification carefully.
- After ensuring the eligibility for the post re-visit the home page and hit on “application form”
- Application filled in all respect must be send it along with self addressed envelope (28 x12 cms) with postal stamps affixed worth Rs.27/- and two passport size photographs to the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters (as given below) as per the choice of following examination centre’s. No other documents to be attached with application form centers of examination:
- While filling in Application Form, the candidates should carefully decide about choice for the centre for the examination and no request for change of centre will be granted.
Candidate who qualify in written test of Preliminary Interview Board are required to bring the following documents in original along with attested copies at the time of Preliminary Interview Board:
- All educational qualification certificates (Matric onwards)
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor
- Copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving license etc)
- Domicile/ Residential proof.
- Certificate for proof of age (Matric / Senior Secondary mark sheet & certificate for verification of date of birth)
- Service certificate
Test Centers and Postal Address:
|Written Examination Centre||Application To Be Submitted To|
|Chandigarh||PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters, Western Command, Building No.750, Sector-8B, Chandigarh-160 009. Ph No. 0172-2547864|
|Lucknow, Patna||PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters Central Command, Lucknow (UP) – 226002. Ph No.0522-2482278|
|Kolkata, Shillong||PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters, Eastern Command, Fort William,Kolkata (WB) – 700021. Ph No.033-22313227|
|Jaipur, Pune, Bangaluru Hyderabad||PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters Southern Command, Pune-411001. Ph No. 7768002503, 0202688123|
|Udhampur, Srinagar||PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters Northern Command, Udhampur (J&K)- 182101 Ph No.01992 243592|
- Date of Written Examination: 31 July 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 30 June 2016
Note: You may check Official Notification, for acquiring more information. By using control+d, you can bookmark this page, to obtain latest information about Territorial Army Recruitment 2016.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2016 – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|