Tezpur University Admission
The candidates who are interested in pursuing MBA from Tezpur University are informed that Tezpur University Admission process has been started. So, candidates who meet all the required eligibility criteria, they can apply for Tezpur University Admission 2018 till the last date that is 20-12-2017. For this concern, you have to submit your filled Online Application Forms along with the application fee.
This page Acquires:
Candidates can also apply for Tezpur University MBA Notification 2018 by visiting to the official website www.tezu.ernet.in via online mode by following some of the essential steps which are given below by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com. The candidates who are going to appear in next Common Admission Test (CAT) exam or next Management Aptitude Test (MAT) exam are eligible to apply for Tezpur University MBA.
Tezpur University Admission
Details About Tezpur University MBA Admission 2018:
|Organization Name||Tezpur University, Purulia|
|Name of The Course||MBA Programme|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
MBA (Full Time): 2 Years
- Candidates who are applying for Tezpur University 2018 Admission should hold Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (except fine arts) with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate or in major from a recognized Indian or Foreign University / Institution (foreign degree must have UGC approval).
- Students in their final year of degree programme and expecting to submit the proof of passing the qualifying examination with required percentage of marks by October 30, 2018 may also apply for Tezpur University MBA Admission.
Check here: 7 Things You Must Know Before Admission
Tezpur University MBA Application Fee:
|General and OBC||Rs 1000|
- Payment of the fee may be made through online mode via net banking / Debit card or Credit card.
- The Late fee is Rs 200 for only MAT candidates.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Tezpur University MBA Course Fee:
|Semester 1||Rs. 56,537|
|Semester 2||Rs. 15,507|
|Semester 3||Rs. 40,507|
|Semester 4||Rs. 15,507|
|Total MBA Fee||Rs. 12,8058|
Official Notice: Tezpur University Admission
MBA Fee Structure under Self Support Scheme (SSS):
|Semester 1||Rs. 93423|
|Semester 2||Rs. 58373|
|Semester 3||Rs. 83373|
|Semester 4||Rs. 58373|
|Total MBA Fee for SSS Candidates||Rs. 2,93,542|
- Candidates who want to get admission to the MBA programme are to appear in the MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT and score of the Test should be valid till the day of Personal Interaction.
- Based on their performance in the MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT, short-listed candidates will be called for Personal Interaction, which they have to appear at Tezpur University at their own cost.
- Reservation of seats and relaxation of marks will be provided as per GOI Rules.
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Procedure to Apply for Tezpur University Admission 2018:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit to the official website of the Tezpur University that is “www.tezu.ernet.in”.
- Now scroll down the cursor and press on the “MBA Admission 2018” link available under the “Admissions” section at the middle of the homepage.
- Then you have to read the whole MBA Notification very carefully.
- After that, go back to the previous page and press on the “Admission” button available on the top of the homepage.
- Now new website “www.tezu.ernet.in/admission” will be appeared on your screen.
- Hit on the “Apply Online” button present at the left side and open it.
- Then again a new website will be opened “tueeonline.in”.
- Press on the “HIT HERE” link present in the “Apply Online” box.
- Now Candidates who are already registered need to submit their Candidate Id, Password and Captcha and then have to press the Log In Tab.
- From the new page appeared candidates need to select “New Registration” link for AIIMS Login.
- New contenders need to enter all the essential details like the Course applied for, Name, DOB, Address, Category, Gender, Applied under, and Contact No. etc subsequently in the New Registration Form
- Afterwards candidates will receive E mail / SMS regarding their Registration ID and Password.
- Go back to the previous page and fill the requirements in the space provided in box.
- Then press on the “Login” button.
- After that, fill the Application form with complete details in correct manner.
- Upload scanned photograph and images of documents and certificates.
- Now make payment of fee.
- Hit on “submit” button and also take a print out of it for future usage.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Documents to be uploaded with Tezpur University Application Form:
- Valid Email id
- Valid Mobile no
- Scanned photograph (Less than 100KB)
- Scanned signature (Less than 100KB)
- Scanned documents of Academics/PRC/ID Proof/Caste certificate/ OBC(NCL)/ Physically Handicapped certificate/ KM/ Gap certificate (if applicable) etc (Less than 100KB)
- Scanned copy of MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT application
- Credit card, Net banking facility or ATM-cum-Debit card if available.
Tezpur University Important Dates 2018:
|Online registration starts from||09-10-2017|
|Last date of online registration (Without Late fee)||20-12-2017|
|Last date of online registration for only MAT applicants|
(With Late fee – 200/-)
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview||Will be Announced Soon|
|Registration window for CAT 2017|
|CAT 2017 Test dates|
|MAT 2017 Test dates (Paper/Computer based)|
You can check the Official Link to know more information regarding Tezpur University Admission 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Start New Life In College?|