Tezpur University Recruitment
A vacancy advertisement has been declared by Tezpur University titled as Tezpur University Recruitment 2016 for filling the vacancy of JRF posts. Candidates, who are willing to apply for this job may send Applications by following the below mentioned steps before the date of walk in interview. Applicants have to appear in walk in interview, which is going to be organized by the university on planned date that’s on 30 September 2016. To acquire latest updates about Tezpur University Recruitment 2017, stay tuned with us through this page.
Willing aspirants need to send Tezpur University application on the below mentioned email address with latest CV then attend walk in interview on the pre decided date with required testimonials and the copy of Curriculum Vitae. Whole acknowledgement about Tezpur University Recruitment is well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Tezpur University Recruitment
|Organization name||Tezpur University|
|Post name||Junior research fellow|
|Walk in interview date||30 September 2016|
“Molecular Epidemiology of Group A Rotavirus (RVA) Infections in the North-eastern Region (NER)” under Dr. NimaD. Namsa, Assistant Professor, Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (MBBT), Tezpur University and Principal Investigator.
- Candidates, who have decided to walk in interview for filling the vacancy of junior research fellow post, must completed M.Sc/M.Tech in Biotechnology/Life Sciences with sufficient training and experience in the field of Molecular Biology/Virology.
- Applicants who have qualified NET-JRF shall be given preference.
You May Also Check:- Latest M.sc Jobs
Check Here Now: More Post Graduate Jobs
Limitation on Age:
- Candidates, who are applying for said post, must be under 28 years of age as on the date of Interview.
- Relaxation in age for 5 years, shall be applicable for SC/ ST/OBC Category Candidates.
Salary Structure for JRF vacancy:
- Recruited applicants, who have qualified NET/GATE/BET/BINC will get the salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month Plus 10% HRA.
- Salary of Rs. 12,000/- per month plus 10% HRA will be given to the candidate with NET-LS or without NET/GATE/BET/BINC.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in walk in interview on the planned date
- No TA or DA will be admissible to candidates for appearing in interview.
Must Go Through These Articles:-
How to apply for Tezpur University recruitment:
- Interested candidates may attend walk-in interview session and sending the applications
- For this, aspirants have to visit on the official website of the organization that’s www.tezu.ernet.in
- Now candidates have to hit on “PROJECT JOBS watch out for Walk-in-Interviews for Project Staff” link under the “news & notifications” section.
- Now aspirants need to hit on the required link then you will get the official advertisement in PDF
- Read all the instructions carefully and applicants are advised to follow them.
- Then aspirants have to send application by e-mail with updated Curriculum Vitae to the “firstname.lastname@example.org” mail address.
- Now aspirants need to attend walk in interview to below stated venue along with the required documents that’s
- Copy of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) duly signed
- Photocopies of all academic testimonial having proof of age,
- Qualifications certificate,
- Experience certificate,
- Copy of publications etc.
Department of MBBT,
You May Check This:- Latest Jobs in Assam
Walk in interview date and time: 11.00 A.M on 30 September 2016
Job appliers may go through below stated Official Notification to get whole information about Tezpur University Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Tezpur University Recruitment - Get PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|