Tezpur University Recruitment
A walk-in advertisement has been strewed for Tezpur University Recruitment. The association is searching aspirants for filling up Field Investigator Posts. Contestants, who find themselves eligible for declared posts, may apply by attending walk-in interview on scheduled date. A walk-in interview will be held on 03rd July 2015.
|Posts Name||Field Investigator|
|Walk-In Interview Date||03rd July 2015|
Other relevant details regarding Tezpur University Recruitment 2015 such as vacancies details, selection criteria of the aspirants, procedure to apply vacancy etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UNICEF Project “Using Folklore for Community Messaging: Adolescents as Agents for Social Change and Empowerment” under the Department of Cultural Studies
Applicants, who wish to get hold Field Investigator posts by applying against to Tezpur University Vacancy, should have M.A in any of the disciplines in Humanities & Social Sciences from recognized university or institutions.
Age Limit Details:
Appliers’ age belongs to general category or SC / ST / OBC / Women / physically challenged will be calculated as per organization norms.
Shortlisted applicants for Field Investigator posts will accept stipend money of Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) only per month which is offered by Tezpur University.
- Assortment of aspirants will be based on their appearance in walk-in interview.
- Walk-in interview will be taken by reputed authority of organization on the specific date that is 3rd July 2015.
How to Apply for Tezpur University Recruitment?
- Contenders who are interested to apply for this recruitment they must attend the Walk-In Interview.
- For appearing in interview process, candidates may register themselves by submitting application form.
- Application format may download from official website which is www.tezu.ernet.in.
- Now, aspirants must fill application form with entire details and set of self-attested photocopies of the entire supporting document and paste their recent photographs and submit it through e-mail at least two (02) days ahead of the scheduled date of walk-in interview..
- Appliers must bring original supporting documents of educational qualifications and photocopies of mark sheets, certificates, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if any) and a copy of the recent Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Candidates having all above said documents may report on time that is 11.00 AM at the below mentioned address on scheduled date.
Department of Cultural Studies,
Walk-In Interview Date: 03rd July 2015
For more details must check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On