Tezpur University Recruitment 2015
Tezpur University has promulgated an employment notification titled as Tezpur University Recruitment 2015 to select responsible and motivated job hunters for filling up the vacant post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under different projects. Interested and eligible job seekers who willing to apply for Tezpur University Vacancy may attend walk-in-interview on scheduled date.
|Position Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Date Of Walk-In||08th June 2015|
On this page of recruitmentresult.com, we are providing you entire acknowledgement related to Tezpur University Recruitment 2015 such as required qualification, age limitation, salary package, mode of appointment, procedure to apply etc. Candidates who want to do work as JRF must report for walk-in on 8th June 2015 on given time.
Applicants who want to grab this chance must have possess M.Sc. in Biotechnology / Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences/ Biochemistry or M. Tech in Biotechnology /M. Pharm from a repudiated institute with at least 60% marks or its equivalent.
- Job fighter’s age limit should not be more than 28 years as on the date of interview.
- Relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically challenged applicants or to those candidates who have experience of working with Protein Purification System, HPLC, LC-MS.
|Years||For NET/GATE/DBT (JRF)/BINC Qualified||For others|
|First 2 Years (JRF)||Rs. 16,000/- Plus 10% HRA||Rs. 12,000/- Plus 10% HRA|
|3rd Year (SRF)||Rs. 18,000/- Plus 10% HRA||Rs. 14,000/- Plus 10% HRA|
Mode of Appointment for Tezpur University Recruitment 2015:
Walk-in-interview will be conducting by the management of Tezpur University to appoint dedicated and talented job seekers.
Process to Apply:
Applicants who find themselves suitable for above mentioned post can attend walk-in-interview on specified date, time and venue. Candidates are requested to appear for interview along with all original documents in support of qualification, caste certificate, age proof, mark sheets, experience certificate, photocopies of all previously said testimonials and duly signed photocopy of recent curriculum vitae (CV). Applicants must report to the below equipped venue.
Venue of Walk-In-Interview:
Department of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology (MBBT),
Important Date and Time:
|Project name||Date and time|
|Venomics and Antivenomics of Indian Cobra and Russell’s Viper : Implications in Drug Discovery and Quality Control of Antivenoms||8th June 2015 At 10:00 A.M.|
|Application of snake venom toxins labeled with functionalized nanoparticles for detecting endogenous targets in cells and ex vivo tissues with prospects for the development of novel diagnostic and therapy tools||8th June 2015 At 11:00 A.M.|
Tezpur University Recruitment 2015
An employment notification has been declared as Tezpur University Recruitment 2015 to hire dynamic and career oriented job hunters for filling up Senior Research Fellow (SRF) vacancies in a DRDO sponsored project. Interested job seekers may apply by appearing in walk-in interview on the specified date as shown below:
|Posts Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Walk-In Interview Date||20th May 2015|
Other relevant details regarding Tezpur University Recruitment 2015 such as vacancies details, selection criteria of the aspirants, procedure to apply vacancy etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Development of Stimuli Responsive Polymeric Hydrogels And Their Applications.
Applicants, who wish to get hold SRF posts by applying against to Tezpur University Vacancy, should have M.Sc. degree in Applied Chemistry / Chemistry / Polymer Science / Physical Chemistry from recognized university or institutions.
Age Limit Details:
Appliers’ age should not more than 32 years.
SC / ST / OBC / Women / Physically challenged candidates will obtain relaxation in age up to 05 years.
Shortlisted applicants for SRF posts will accept stipend money of Rs. 28,000/- (Rupees Twenty Eight Thousand) only per month which is offered by Tezpur University.
- Whole classification of applying contenders will be done through their demonstration in walk-in interview.
- Walk-in interview will be taken by reputed authority of organization on the specific date that is 20th May 2015.
How to Apply for tezu.ernet.in Vacancies Notification?
- Contenders who are interested to apply for this recruitment they must attend the Walk-In Interview.
- For appearing in interview process, candidates may register themselves by submitting application form.
- Application format may download from official website which is www.tezu.ernet.in.
- Now, aspirants must fill application form with entire details and set of self-attested photocopies of the entire supporting document and paste their recent photographs and submit it.
- Appliers must bring original supporting documents of educational qualifications and photocopies of mark sheets, certificates, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if any) and a copy of the recent Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Candidates having all above said documents may report on time that is 11.00 AM at the below mentioned address on scheduled date.
In the Department of
Walk-In Interview Date: 20th May 2015
For more details must check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On