Tezpur University Recruitment
A latest job advertisement has been promulgated as Tezpur University Recruitment. University invites applications from capable and well qualified candidates for filling up the vacancies of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Post. Aspirants, who think that they are eligible for Tezpur University Recruitment 2016, may attend the walk-in interview. University is going to organize this interview on 27th April 2016. Keen candidates can be a part of this walk-in on correct time and place that is given below.
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Walk-In Date||27th April 2016|
Candidates can attain the rest information about Tezpur University jobs like Qualification, Salary Details, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and many other details through this page that is make available for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Tezpur University Recruitment
Appliers should have First class M. Tech. or M.Sc. in Food Technology/Food Science/ Biotechnology preferably with NET/GATE.
M.Sc. in any branches of Biological sciences or Biochemistry with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate preferably with NET/GATE.
Successfully engaged candidates will attain salary of Rs. 12,000/- (16000/- if NET/GATE /BET/BINC qualified) + HRA from university.
Candidates who are interested to apply they should not be above than 28 years of age on the date of interview. Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ ST /OBC /Women / Physically Challenged applicants.
Applicants who want to apply for this recruitment they don’t need to pay any type of application processing fee.
Appliers will be engaged on the basis of their performance in personal interview that will be scheduled by the selection committee of university. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
Tips to Prepare for Interview:- Check Here
How to Apply:
- Contenders who are going to apply firstly they need to go through official website that is www.tezu.ernet.in
- After that applicants are required to go to ‘News & Notifications’ section and hit on ‘Watch out for Walk-in-Interviews for Project Staff’ link.
- Then on the next page aspirants are required to press appropriate walk-in advertisement link which you want to apply for.
- After reading instructions carefully aspirants have to prepare an application in proper manner and mentioned complete details on it.
- Lastly, appliers have to send a soft copy of duly maintained application to Dr. Raj Kumar Duary, Assistant Professor (Principal Investigator) via email that is well mentioned below.
Department of Food Engineering and Technology,
Tezpur University, Napaam, Sonitpur,
Read Also:- Latest Jobs in Assam
Walk-In Date: 27th April 2016 at 11:00 A.M
Candidates can attain other information about Tezpur University Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification. Candidates may also follow us on facebook and Google plus to attain updated information about Tezpur University vacancy on your time line.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|