Tezpur University Recruitment
A recent vacancy advertisement has broadcasted regarding Tezpur University Recruitment. University is going to conduct walk-in-interview for the recruitment of passionate and competent contenders to fill up job positions of Project Assistant and Senior Research Fellow (SRF). Those who want to develop their career in this university may apply for Tezpur University Recruitment 2017, by appearing in interview.
This Page Highlights:
Contenders who are interested in Tezpur University jobs and fulfill all the criteria must appear in the interview on the scheduled date or time that is well mentioned below along with the required documents and certificates. Jobs seekers may get more related details about Tezpur University careers from this web page that is well placed here, by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Tezpur University Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Tezpur University|
Tezpur University Vacancies:
- Project Assistant
- Senior Research Fellow
Get Official Notification
|Name of the Positions||Official Notification|
|Project Assistant||Download PDF|
|Senior Research Fellow||Download PDF|
- Candidates who want to appear in the interview should possess the B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in relevant discipline from well reputed university or institution with good academic record.
- For the post of Project Assistant, candidates must be capable of handling student project of High and Higher Secondary School level.
You Can Also Check:
- Contenders must not be exceeding 28 years of age as on 01.01.2017, for the post of Project Assistant.
- For the Senior Research Fellow jobs, candidates should not be more than 32 years of age on the date of interview.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and other reserved category as per the rules of the Government of India.
Aspirants who will be finalizing for the aforesaid positions will get the inclusive amount of salary of Rs. 14,000/- per month as decided by the university.
- Contenders will be selected for the desirable positions on the basis of their performance in Walk-in-Interview conducted by the selection panel of the university.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Read These Articles:
How to apply for Tezpur University Recruitment?
- Firstly, candidates need to go to the official website of the university that is “www.tezu.ernet.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the ‘Information’ stated in the menu bar of the homepage and press on “Project Jobs” option from the drop down list.
- Choose and Hit on the appropriate link of advertisement-
1) Walk-in-Interview for Project Assistant under a Project Entitled “Regional Innovation Science Hub for Innovators (RISHI)”
2) A Walk-in-Interview will be held on 30th January 2017 at 11.00 a.m. in the Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University, Napaam for selection of 01 (one) temporary position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in a CSIR sponsored research project.
- After that, read the selective position carefully.
- Now candidates need to send their bio data with testimonials at the below stated address.
- Then candidates who are going to appear in interview must take all the documents and certificates along with them.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Positions||Address|
|Project Assistant||Dr. Kishor Baruah, Coordinator, RISHI Programme,|
Department of Physics, Tezpur University (e-mail: Kiba(a)tezu.ernet.in)
|Senior Research Fellowfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Walk-in-Venue and Date:
|Name of the Positions||Walk-in-Venue||Walk-in-Date|
|Project Assistant||Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University, Napaam||28-01-2017|
|Senior Research Fellow||Department of Physics, Tezpur University||30-01-2017|
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Assam
You are required to check Official Notification which is clearly given above to get complete details related to Tezpur University Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|