Tropical Forest Research Institute, Jabalpur has circulated a latest job advertisement entitled as TFRI Recruitment. Organization has decided to conduct Walk- in- Interview to appoint capable and career- oriented contenders for the positions of JRF/ Field Asst. Candidates who are interested for above said posts they can apply for TFRI Recruitment 2016 by attending walk- in- Interview. The particular date, time and venue of interview are structured below.
To get rest information you need to read the instructions of this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. At the time of interview you need to bring your applications with your complete Bio- Data and necessary documents.
|Organization Name||Tropical Forest Research Institute, Jabalpur|
|Total No. of Vacancies||10|
|Date of Walk-in Interview||JRF||14th July 2016|
|Field Assistant||15th July 2016|
TFRI Jabalpur Vacancy:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||08|
- Contenders who are going to apply must have B.Sc / M.Sc/ Bachelor Degree in related field from recognized University/ Institutions according to the posts.
- Applicants should have relevant years of experience in related field with basic Knowledge of Computer or its equivalent.
We Have More Relevant Job Opportunities for You, Check Below:-
The age limit of applying contenders will be measured as follows:
- For the post of Junior Research Fellow post: Should not more than 28 years as on 1st June 2016.
- For the post of Field Assistant: Must be below than 25 years as on 1st June 2016
- The relaxation of 5 years will be applicable to SC/ ST/ Women / Physically Handicapped category aspirants.
- The relaxation of 3 years will be given to OBC category applicants.
You May Also Check:- JRF Recruitment Notifications
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 25000/- per month as per project|
|Field Assistant||Rs. 7000/- per month|
Mode of Assortment:
Tropical Forest Research Institute, Jabalpur conducts Interview for the selection of applying aspirants. No TA/ DA will be paid to applicants for attending the interview for TFRI Jobs.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to Apply?
- First of all you need to visit official website of organization that is tfri.icfre.gov.in
- Then hit on “Recruitments” tab presented at the left side of home page.
- Now on next page you need to choose “Notification for walk in interview for the selection of Junior Research Fellows on 14/07/2016 at 10.00 AM onwards and for Field Assistants on 15/07/2017 at 10.00 AM onwards” link.
- Read complete information of this advertisement.
- After reading necessary details you need to prepare applications giving complete Bio- Data like name, address, contact details and other relevant information.
- Now appear interview with your applications to venue given below.
Tropical Forest Research Institute, Jabalpur
In the office of Director
Check Here:- Current Vacancies in MP
Walk-in- Interview will be held on the particular dates given below:
- For the post of Junior Research Fellow post: 14th July 2016
- For the post of Field Assistant: 15th July 2016
At 10:00 am onwards
Candidates can check the Official Notification which is provided below to obtain complete information related to this advertisement. You are advised to stay connect with web – portal to get more updates time to time.
TFRI Recruitment 2016: Check Notice
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|